Yes! >.> 0.7125 71.2% [ 171 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15416666666667 15.4% [ 37 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 240 ]

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Queen Harley
NOT_a_sexual_username
Queen Harley
Moving in a couple days so my dolls are all packed up and away.

I've been pretty lucky.

I managed to nab WonderWolf at Target, Scaris Ghoulia at Walmart, and found somebody who sold me Skelita for $28 with shipping(Which puts her at about Toys'r'us pricing with tax anyway. Skelita has some smudging on her face and eye but it's not super noticeable. I also picked up the Create a Monster lab for $11 at Target since they have them clearenced.

Also, took advantage of the Walmart sell and managed to snag basic abbey for $11 and Ghouls Rules Clawdeen for $13. But I set those two up for store pickup and aren't ready yet for about another week.
nice haul, post pics of the monster you make with the lab!

Will do. I've haven't even been using the lab at all. Mostly cutting out the tattoos and using a sponge brush to put them on. They adhere so fast it's easy to do.

Also I forgot to mention I picked up Operetta's deluxe fashion pack. I had $5 in the toys'r'us reward bucks so it cost me like, $8 with tax.
oh cool >w< what dolls have you tatted up?

Aged Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
NOT_a_sexual_username
Queen Harley
NOT_a_sexual_username
Queen Harley

I've been pretty lucky.

I managed to nab WonderWolf at Target, Scaris Ghoulia at Walmart, and found somebody who sold me Skelita for $28 with shipping(Which puts her at about Toys'r'us pricing with tax anyway. Skelita has some smudging on her face and eye but it's not super noticeable. I also picked up the Create a Monster lab for $11 at Target since they have them clearenced.

Also, took advantage of the Walmart sell and managed to snag basic abbey for $11 and Ghouls Rules Clawdeen for $13. But I set those two up for store pickup and aren't ready yet for about another week.

Will do. I've haven't even been using the lab at all. Mostly cutting out the tattoos and using a sponge brush to put them on. They adhere so fast it's easy to do.

Also I forgot to mention I picked up Operetta's deluxe fashion pack. I had $5 in the toys'r'us reward bucks so it cost me like, $8 with tax.

Just the one from the lab. But I'm probably going to do my Scarah's Ghoulia or Roller Maze Operetta. Probably Operetta. Girl probably has some killer tattoo's on other places then her arm.

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Queen Harley
NOT_a_sexual_username
Queen Harley
NOT_a_sexual_username
Queen Harley

I've been pretty lucky.

Just the one from the lab. But I'm probably going to do my Scarah's Ghoulia or Roller Maze Operetta. Probably Operetta. Girl probably has some killer tattoo's on other places then her arm.
mhm, i bet she does XD

Fashionable Shopper

4,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
I just got Catrine DeMew so happy

Kawaii Star

15,650 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm a bit jealous of you! It seems that everybody get Catrine and everything. Not I really want her, but still I'm jealous. (But, if everything works like it's working now, I will be able to pick at least one of doll I want on beginning of March)

Shirtless Gekko

Hoooly crap, I found a Gil Webber at my local wal-mart! And there were, like 6 Catrine Demews!
Happy daaaay~! ; u ;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Re-worked my own Scaris (formally Dance Class) Operetta a bit.
Jinafire looks more like a modern Asian girl now. Me living in a heavily Asian populated American city and slight knowledge of current Asian fashion is my basis for this.
User Image
Bleu Est
Hoooly crap, I found a Gil Webber at my local wal-mart! And there were, like 6 Catrine Demews!
Happy daaaay~! ; u ;

Eegad congrats! He's a hard fish to catch.

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Bleu Est
Happy daaaay~! ; u ;

omg so jealous!

Aged Gaian

Throw me something, Mister!!!

Maybe it's just me but her shoes look like they're on the wrong feet o.O;
Might just be the angle of them point outwards but... =head tilt=

Happy Mardi Gras!!

NOT_a_sexual_username
i unboxed my clawdeen today, i kinda did not like how she looked with an empty bar so............

ta-da!!!

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Prescription Joker

Might just be the angle of them point outwards but... =head tilt=

Happy Mardi Gras!!

NOT_a_sexual_username
i unboxed my clawdeen today, i kinda did not like how she looked with an empty bar so............

ta-da!!!
its the angle, i actually checked as soon as you i saw this lol i did not mess with her clothing once i took her from the box

Aged Gaian

I totally wouldn't put it past the company itself to put them on wrong either though, I mean we've seen dolls off shelves with two left hands.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Happy Mardi Gras!!

NOT_a_sexual_username
Prescription Joker

Might just be the angle of them point outwards but... =head tilt= http://i.imgur.com/dPWaPyD.gif

Happy Mardi Gras!!

NOT_a_sexual_username

ta-da!!!
its the angle, i actually checked as soon as you i saw this lol i did not mess with her clothing once i took her from the box

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Wow. I've never seen any defective dolls personally, but I was at Target yesterday and I saw a bunch of Scaris Rochelles with rather large bangs. I was scared.

Cheery Pup

16,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
We got catrine in on Friday at my Walmart. When I left work Saturday I bought 1.

The rest of them were still there today o_o;
Tenshichan~dream
We got catrine in on Friday at my Walmart. When I left work Saturday I bought 1.

The rest of them were still there today o_o;

I only hope to see this one day D:
I may have to resort to ebay ; n;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out