Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you unbox your doll's?

Yes! >.> 0.71122994652406 71.1% [ 133 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.16042780748663 16.0% [ 30 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.1283422459893 12.8% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 187 ]

Hilarious Lunatic

Just left Target with the new Mummy/Gorgon CAM set.

Romantic Bloodsucker

11,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
What do you boo's and ghoul's think of a v day themed tektek contest?
4laugh

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Glen da West
Just left Target with the new Mummy/Gorgon CAM set.
omg! i've been waiting for them!

Man-Hungry Werewolf

i unboxed my clawdeen today, i kinda did not like how she looked with an empty bar so............

ta-da!!!

Tiny Cat

13,850 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
NOT_a_sexual_username
i unboxed my clawdeen today, i kinda did not like how she looked with an empty bar so............

ta-da!!!

That's look much, much better! I don't like how empty shelves look either.

I finally got my promised worm earrings from Ghoulia's fashion pack. They are sooo cute :3

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Biedronka
NOT_a_sexual_username

ta-da!!!

I finally got my promised worm earrings from Ghoulia's fashion pack. They are sooo cute :3
thnx! and omg i've been looking for the fashion packs everywhere but they are always sold out DX

Tiny Cat

13,850 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
NOT_a_sexual_username
Biedronka
NOT_a_sexual_username

ta-da!!!

thnx! and omg i've been looking for the fashion packs everywhere but they are always sold out DX
She had to order it online, because they are not available here for now. She have clothes, I have worms and everybody are happy :3

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Biedronka
She had to order it online, because they are not available here for now. She have clothes, I have worms and everybody are happy :3
omg so jealous XD but i'll be out shoppign again soon

Aged Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Moving in a couple days so my dolls are all packed up and away.

I've been pretty lucky.

I managed to nab WonderWolf at Target, Scaris Ghoulia at Walmart, and found somebody who sold me Skelita for $28 with shipping(Which puts her at about Toys'r'us pricing with tax anyway. Skelita has some smudging on her face and eye but it's not super noticeable. I also picked up the Create a Monster lab for $11 at Target since they have them clearenced.

Also, took advantage of the Walmart sell and managed to snag basic abbey for $11 and Ghouls Rules Clawdeen for $13. But I set those two up for store pickup and aren't ready yet for about another week.

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Queen Harley

I've been pretty lucky.

I managed to nab WonderWolf at Target, Scaris Ghoulia at Walmart, and found somebody who sold me Skelita for $28 with shipping(Which puts her at about Toys'r'us pricing with tax anyway. Skelita has some smudging on her face and eye but it's not super noticeable. I also picked up the Create a Monster lab for $11 at Target since they have them clearenced.

Also, took advantage of the Walmart sell and managed to snag basic abbey for $11 and Ghouls Rules Clawdeen for $13. But I set those two up for store pickup and aren't ready yet for about another week.
nice haul, post pics of the monster you make with the lab!

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I just bought Ghoulia and Operetta fashion packs. I divied up the pieces on my Ghoulia, the skeleton CAM, 1st Operetta and Jinafire (making her look more modern and CUTE).
I gotta say they went a little over-board with the Asian theme. Like Pandaria in WoW.

Cheery Pup

14,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
So i came home with Catrine smile i am now a happy girl. Working at walmart has its perks! I know when all the shipments come wink

Aged Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
NOT_a_sexual_username
Queen Harley

I've been pretty lucky.

nice haul, post pics of the monster you make with the lab!

Will do. I've haven't even been using the lab at all. Mostly cutting out the tattoos and using a sponge brush to put them on. They adhere so fast it's easy to do.

Also I forgot to mention I picked up Operetta's deluxe fashion pack. I had $5 in the toys'r'us reward bucks so it cost me like, $8 with tax.
I just picked up Catrine earlier. My Wal-Mart finally got her in, and since I was the one to put her on the shelves I got first dibs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games