Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
This is the Skeleton girl I put together and named based on a friend's who has since given that name up.
I rather took a liking to her old self's name.

Here is Skellia
User Image

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Nope, no new dolls. (And probably there won't be any new dolls for me for loooong time, because I'm low on cash...)

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Biedronka
Nope, no new dolls. (And probably there won't be any new dolls for me for loooong time, because I'm low on cash...)
same here.......though i might make an exception if the male CAM get really cheap lol

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
NOT_a_sexual_username
Biedronka
same here.......though i might make an exception if the male CAM get really cheap lol
I would only make exception if I found either really cheap Liv Sophie (I need her for personal project) or if they prices Scaris Ghoulia below 50zł (16$), but that's not gonna happen...

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Biedronka
NOT_a_sexual_username
Biedronka
I would only make exception if I found either really cheap Liv Sophie (I need her for personal project) or if they prices Scaris Ghoulia below 50zł (16$), but that's not gonna happen...
._. scaris ghoulia is like $7 at walmart right now, well at least here in the us, maybe they'll do a price cut soon for you too

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
NOT_a_sexual_username
Biedronka
NOT_a_sexual_username
Biedronka
._. scaris ghoulia is like $7 at walmart right now, well at least here in the us, maybe they'll do a price cut soon for you too
They don't cut prices - not since they noticed that MH is popular and they could use it as cash cow. And because it's way after the Christmas I can't expect even slightest discounts...

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Biedronka
NOT_a_sexual_username
Biedronka
NOT_a_sexual_username
Biedronka
They don't cut prices - not since they noticed that MH is popular and they could use it as cash cow. And because it's way after the Christmas I can't expect even slightest discounts...
wow that sucks, my bf ordered me another robeca and ghouls rule frankie, cleo, draculaura and clawdeen because they were on sale for $11

Lucky Cat

NOT_a_sexual_username
wow that sucks, my bf ordered me another robeca and ghouls rule frankie, cleo, draculaura and clawdeen because they were on sale for $11
Congratulations! That's really nice price!
From time to time (like Christmas) therer are some discounts, but no where near 11$ for doll. Only shop (tk maxx, I think that's tj maxx in States), that have regular discounts doesn't carry MH dolls... *sighs* But I did get there cheap Bratz for clothes, so I can live with it.

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

KiciaKocia
NOT_a_sexual_username
Congratulations! That's really nice price!
From time to time (like Christmas) therer are some discounts, but no where near 11$ for doll. Only shop (tk maxx, I think that's tj maxx in States), that have regular discounts doesn't carry MH dolls... *sighs* But I did get there cheap Bratz for clothes, so I can live with it.
thnx >w< actually my bf just said the extra dolls are do we can trade them with poeple who have other dolls we don't have lol XD we have a lot of extra dolls for trading

Lucky Cat

NOT_a_sexual_username
thnx >w< actually my bf just said the extra dolls are do we can trade them with poeple who have other dolls we don't have lol XD we have a lot of extra dolls for trading

Good luck with trading!

I'm thinking about trading/selling my Liv - she's great and everything, but I can't get used to her (and she's really plain when comparted to MH dolls). But I don't really want to sell, because I will regret it as soon as I sent her to new owner...

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

KiciaKocia

Good luck with trading!

I'm thinking about trading/selling my Liv - she's great and everything, but I can't get used to her (and she's really plain when comparted to MH dolls). But I don't really want to sell, because I will regret it as soon as I sent her to new owner...
yeah, trading is awesome, but you have to be really good at haggling XD
Figured out my password, which is hilarious as it's the one I was putting in anyways and kept being told it was the wrong one. =shakes fist at keyboard=

On that note and in my return I'm attempting to create some outfits for Mags based off the lines and could use some help, Tektek.org is obvously the way to go, so if ya'll wanna help feel free.

Would love something in the following themes
Dead Tired
Scaris
Classroom
Ghoul's Rule
Rollermaze
Sweet 1600
13 Wishes
Dawn of the Dance

Also welcome to any other recommendations for "theme" outfits.

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I went on a little doll hunting even if I don't really have money to spend on dolls. (I actually went to get craft supplies, but I decided to check dolls anyway) One of shops carries Deluxe Scaris dolls, but they want arm and leg for them. Now I'm not even mad about this - it's just hilarious, when they ask 170zł (it's over 50$) for one doll. (They also had Picutre Day dolls for 140zł (over 40$)) xd

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Biedronka
I went on a little doll hunting even if I don't really have money to spend on dolls. (I actually went to get craft supplies, but I decided to check dolls anyway) One of shops carries Deluxe Scaris dolls, but they want arm and leg for them. Now I'm not even mad about this - it's just hilarious, when they ask 170zł (it's over 50$) for one doll. (They also had Picutre Day dolls for 140zł (over 40$)) xd

Wow. I know Amazon charges more than I'd like to pay too. Jinafire is almost $40 but I found her at Target for $20. Target is my place for MH. Amazon is too, but only when the price is right.

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Biedronka
there is a collector's store here that has all the guys, they range from $80-200. and everything they sell is at least 2 times the price of retail

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff