Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you unbox your doll's?

Yes! >.> 0.69411764705882 69.4% [ 354 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Fashionable Seeker

ChildOfWestWind

Are you still interested in the MH guild?

If you have the time I'd love to help.

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I really didn't like Roller Maze serie... It's one of two series (other is Ghouls Rule), that I didn't like even single doll.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I only liked certain ones from Roller maze.
I enjoyed Lagoona. [but I always love Lagoona!]
and I had to get Frankie. >w<
I don't really like.. any Ghoulias.. ~.~
Annnnd the green in Operettas red hair just.. did me in -.-;
Abbey looks okay, but still...

Ghouls rule is actually growing on me! Haha.
I do want the ghouls rule abbey though. she's pretty. <3
Biedronka
I'm seeking for cheaper wig for my (possible) Monster High OC. Which one looks better?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know this was posted ages ago, but when i saw it I was stunned!

I really like the second hair the best.

I'm guessing that she's meant to be an extraterritorial of some kind? I'm making a male version of an alien as well . Maybe we can collab? heart They could be BFs.

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Danielle Baptiste

I know this was posted ages ago, but when i saw it I was stunned!

I really like the second hair the best.

I'm guessing that she's meant to be an extraterritorial of some kind? I'm making a male version of an alien as well . Maybe we can collab? heart They could be BFs.
Yep. she's alien. Few weeks ago I noticed lack of alien character in MH cast. There are like 4 werecats, 3 warewolves, 2 mummies and no alien. I still need name for her and I will probably change outfit to the one I have now (old outfit was reused airship captain outfit I used in one of Gaia's events), but I'm fine with collaboration. heart
Biedronka
Yep. she's alien. Few weeks ago I noticed lack of alien character in MH cast. There are like 4 werecats, 3 warewolves, 2 mummies and no alien. I still need name for her and I will probably change outfit to the one I have now (old outfit was reused airship captain outfit I used in one of Gaia's events), but I'm fine with collaboration. heart

That's exactly how I felt with my Alien. She was a girl I had it all set out and everything. But then I noticed. We need more aliens and MALE characters as well. So I made a Male character as well. Do you have a profile for her and please do tell me you'll be RPing as her as well! That would be fantastic. 3nodding

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm wondering why they didn't make alien charater. Is this because of Novi Stars? But Bratzillas didn't stop them from making CAM witch. Or there was any other reason?
Biedronka
I'm wondering why they didn't make alien charater. Is this because of Novi Stars? But Bratzillas didn't stop them from making CAM witch. Or there was any other reason?

I think that may have something to do with it. But Perhaps that 'Aliens' aren't really "Monsters". They would rather have something form Earth and they have only touched briefly on other culture's Monsters, they have a lot to go with international Monster as well. Let alone something from space!

But I'm sure something will happen soon, that was just my theory on what's happening.

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Danielle Baptiste
Biedronka

I think that may have something to do with it. But Perhaps that 'Aliens' aren't really "Monsters". They would rather have something form Earth and they have only touched briefly on other culture's Monsters, they have a lot to go with international Monster as well. Let alone something from space!

But I'm sure something will happen soon, that was just my theory on what's happening.
Robots aren't really monsters too and yet we have Robecca.
Sooner or later they will run out of creatures and they will have to make alien wink
Biedronka

Well this was something I had to make again since I lost all the other tekteks I had originally made. With some modification still to be made. Here's Xero Gravity when he first arrives on Earth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Biedronka
Danielle Baptiste
Biedronka

Robots aren't really monsters too and yet we have Robecca.
Sooner or later they will run out of creatures and they will have to make alien wink

I would absolutely love that! heart I've watched almost all the Start Trek shows and Movies (Although some I wish I hadn't) But I've really been into Scifi and aliens. I really hope they DO make a MH Alien girl and Boy. mrgreen

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Danielle Baptiste
I really hope they DO make a MH Alien girl and Boy. mrgreen
Alien twins! :3 I want twins from outer space!
Biedronka
Danielle Baptiste
I really hope they DO make a MH Alien girl and Boy. mrgreen
Alien twins! :3 I want twins from outer space!

Yeah What a great Idea! We could make our Character Twins too. Lost at Birth, do to different planetary conflict! And sent to Monster high as a way to protect them .What do you think?! I would love that. The only other Twins are the Cats but ours are different being fraternal.

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
There is a lot of possibilities in this! :3

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
XFateX
I only liked certain ones from Roller maze.
I enjoyed Lagoona. [but I always love Lagoona!]
and I had to get Frankie. >w<
I don't really like.. any Ghoulias.. ~.~
Annnnd the green in Operettas red hair just.. did me in -.-;
Abbey looks okay, but still...

Ghouls rule is actually growing on me! Haha.
I do want the ghouls rule abbey though. she's pretty. <3

I actually love the Ghouls Rule line. But that's because I'm a cosplayer and a sucker for making costumes and intricate over the top costumes.

I actually took my Ghoul Spirit/Fearleading Ghoulia and put her in Frankies Ghouls Rules outfit. I think it actually looks really cute on her. Her pink lipstick sticks out though. Of course, Frankie looks really cute in the fearleading outfit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff