Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'd be interested in joining if people don't mind a complete novice.

Also, once I get some more pay in, I need to keep a look out for the Ghoulia with Scooter. What's the store price?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I think 35 at TRU.
It's either that or 30

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
XFateX
I think 35 at TRU.
It's either that or 30

I just checked the site. It says $30, so I hope it's the same price at my local stores. I probably won't buy one until after New York Comic Con since I get decent convention pay.
So I just found out that one of our major toy stores actually stopped ordering Monster high dolls altogether because they don't sell well apparently. Which makes me kind of sad, because I buy them D:
I did find a DotD Spectra in another store, which I was just looking for (and got a tiny discount because she wasn't in the system yet, but was placed on the 'basics' shelf, so they sold her to me for basics price).
Sadly no Toralei, who I promised to my friend (she wants one and I owe her a bunch of money, so eh lol), but I will order her from a website tonight. Was just hoping I wouldn't have to order but whatevs.

I have waaaaay too many dolls I still have to customize... I've been sick and haven't been able to get to it, and I'm not even home this weekend, so maybe next week will work out better. I have 4 to paint for selling and 4 to paint for myself lol.
[ugh my TRU doesn't even carry ghoulias scooter let alone her with a scooter D:
bubble burst....]

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Nymrah
So I just found out that one of our major toy stores actually stopped ordering Monster high dolls altogether because they don't sell well apparently. Which makes me kind of sad, because I buy them D:
I did find a DotD Spectra in another store, which I was just looking for (and got a tiny discount because she wasn't in the system yet, but was placed on the 'basics' shelf, so they sold her to me for basics price).
Sadly no Toralei, who I promised to my friend (she wants one and I owe her a bunch of money, so eh lol), but I will order her from a website tonight. Was just hoping I wouldn't have to order but whatevs.

I have waaaaay too many dolls I still have to customize... I've been sick and haven't been able to get to it, and I'm not even home this weekend, so maybe next week will work out better. I have 4 to paint for selling and 4 to paint for myself lol.

I was told my Mattel Toralei is still in production, so I hop eyou don't pay too much~

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm mad... I wanted to buy 'Hi: Glamm' (line of quite ugly, long legged dolls) doll and use it for donor of clothes and accessories for my Rochelle. (Hi: Glamm clothes are quite loose on MH dolls, but they also come with cute accessories) They are discontinued, but I manage to track one online shop, which still sells them for cheap. I couldn't order them earlier due to lack of money and now, when I have money, shop remove cheapest shipping options. So, now shipping fee is almost as high as doll... scream

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I never heard of those dolls. I googled them. They are quite ... interesting o.o

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tenshichan~dream
I never heard of those dolls. I googled them. They are quite ... interesting o.o

They look like the offspring of Slenderman and Barbie.
XFateX

I was told my Mattel Toralei is still in production, so I hop eyou don't pay too much~

Oh no, the store I mean is the Toys'r'us here, which has her in stock online, but not in stores around here, so she is being sold at the standard price c:
I hope not all stores will stop ordering in the dolls though.
Does anyone on here have a Stardolls account? I don't but I have codes if you like

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Something Wicked This Way Comes
New Contest Info Will Be Posted
Oct 1st!

Tektek, Art and Photographs!
Plenty of options to sink your fangs in to.

Stay Tuned...

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Queen Harley
Tenshichan~dream

They look like the offspring of Slenderman and Barbie.

I like this. ^

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I bought the abbey and ghoulia two pack today *-*

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50