once a week so you're good.
c:

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

ChildOfWestWind
Bloodstained-Snow
ChildOfWestWind

She is one of my fav's!
To be honest, i have never seen here in the states.
My sister found her as a surprise for my birthday last year.

She's pretty, I like her kitty nose. But I don't care for orange much, and I can't be bothered selling off her clothes xD
Plus, the five blank faces staring at me are telling me to stop spending money and start spending time on them :B
My country isn't as crazy about these dolls as the US is. They stay on the shelves for quite a while here, and I;m pretty sure we don't actually have scalpers. Haven't seen any anyway.
So we might get some dolls late (Rochelle will probably arrive here in December or so, lol), but at least they aren't gone right away.
I know that if I go back to that store I'm picking her up though, so I'd better not xD They are so addicting, it's crazy.

If you can find her, grab Rochelle.
She is beautiful! I was thankful
to find her at walmart.
Scalper's are really bad here,
they have whipped out most of
our walmarts and targets here.
gonk
Makes it hard to find good dolls.

Scalpers are bad here too x.x; I never find dolls in stock.
Actually, I see skull shores ghoulia over most of anything around here.
I've never seen a cupid, ever! I'd love to get one of those for my niece, too.

Me? I personally want Lagoonas. I want that one in the hoodie soooo bad! but mostly for the clothes.

I figure I should ask here then.
I have the skull shores ghoulia outfit, if anyone wants to pay for it? Shoes, bathing suit, skirt, bracelet [I think.] and hair barrette.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
XFateX
ChildOfWestWind
Bloodstained-Snow
ChildOfWestWind

She is one of my fav's!
To be honest, i have never seen here in the states.
My sister found her as a surprise for my birthday last year.

She's pretty, I like her kitty nose. But I don't care for orange much, and I can't be bothered selling off her clothes xD
Plus, the five blank faces staring at me are telling me to stop spending money and start spending time on them :B
My country isn't as crazy about these dolls as the US is. They stay on the shelves for quite a while here, and I;m pretty sure we don't actually have scalpers. Haven't seen any anyway.
So we might get some dolls late (Rochelle will probably arrive here in December or so, lol), but at least they aren't gone right away.
I know that if I go back to that store I'm picking her up though, so I'd better not xD They are so addicting, it's crazy.

If you can find her, grab Rochelle.
She is beautiful! I was thankful
to find her at walmart.
Scalper's are really bad here,
they have whipped out most of
our walmarts and targets here.
gonk
Makes it hard to find good dolls.

Scalpers are bad here too x.x; I never find dolls in stock.
Actually, I see skull shores ghoulia over most of anything around here.
I've never seen a cupid, ever! I'd love to get one of those for my niece, too.

Me? I personally want Lagoonas. I want that one in the hoodie soooo bad! but mostly for the clothes.

I figure I should ask here then.
I have the skull shores ghoulia outfit, if anyone wants to pay for it? Shoes, bathing suit, skirt, bracelet [I think.] and hair barrette.

You want the first wave Lagoona.
:3
I have her, she is super pretty.
I just need dead tired to have all of the Lagoona's.
owo
And I think cupid was a walmart only doll..
maybe.
I can't remember.
Lol
I know that's were I found her.
They always have Clawdeen's
and the were cats here.
gonk
I am not a fan of the were cats dolls.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

See, and I want teh werecats since it's what my niece likes [I'm not abig fan of then myself either.] yet can't find them around here!
I'm on a mission to find us those lagoonas! No worries. >w<

I see draculauras a lot too.

Buuut actualllly, I want that lagoona outfit most, but want the lagoona that came with that test tube more? Her blue lips make her look more natural I think? [but.. I also like original lagoonas hair more. -sigh- can never be happy, can i?]

This is why I collect BJDS. xD

Fashionable Seeker

I bought a Bratz doll to destroy and use for her hair and clothes. It's perfect for Vanissha.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peace2818/6607936457/

My only concern is two things.

Re-Root Tool: Where can I get them? [I've looked in Hobby Lobby and Jo-anns.](Using any other method is too tedious and takes too much time.) I need that tool. How "Big" should the needle be? I tired making one it didn't work...

Vanissha's Body: I was going to use Spectra's Body for my invisibility, Or Ghost Girl. But I can not find either. I would HATE to pull out all of spectra's hair... it's so nice. But I wouldn't know how to do the CAM one... And her lack of body parts is a con. I'd just end up spending more money on all her other parts (thighs and toros).

If I can Find a Spectra, should I just take out her hair and be done with it? I think that maybe financially my best bet.

So I guess it's the re-root tool I'll need more info about.
ChildOfWestWind
Not at all~
I am at walmart like
once a week so you're good.
c:

ahh thank you again x3
You really are wonderful emotion_bigheart
Vanissha de la Luz

1) Very cool, I want to do that too but then I just can't bring myself to do it. ('cause then I'd worry about modding the brats base and end up buying more stuff anyway so i usually start with raw materials)

Re-Root Tool: Where can I get them? you can get them online,

But I prefer to made my own :3 Here's what you need:
1) standard size needle or thinner (you'll need a crapton before you get the cut right, unless you're super lucky/talented)
2) pair of wire cutters (though i suppose a sanding stone would work just as well)
3) firm wooden pencil, unsharpened and eraser intact.
4)a towel/rag you wont use again (to collect shards of metal)

you'll have to cut(or sand) the eye of the needle, for this you want to be extremely careful because bit's fly everywhere. I position the cutter at an angle so that it just cuts the tip of the eye. cover with a towel and cut, I went through about a dozen needles.
after you're satisfied with the cut you stick the needle into the eraser end of the pencil in the middle and straight down.
It has to be a firm pencil, I've had the needle stick straight through the pencil and stab me, so firm pencil and directly center is best.

as for ripping out Spectras hair that's up to you :3

Other people should give tips too i've just recently stuck my toes into rerooting waters so my tips may suck
Cupid I think that's a wonderful inexpensive way to make a reroot tool. heart Thank you for the advice!

I did go through a lot of needles... and finding the "eye" of the needle to be too big for the hole in the head of the MH doll... I may have to go through the "Knot" method however tedious that may be. But now I have a tool. heart
Danielle Baptiste
Cupid I think that's a wonderful inexpensive way to make a reroot tool. heart Thank you for the advice!

I did go through a lot of needles... and finding the "eye" of the needle to be too big for the hole in the head of the MH doll... I may have to go through the "Knot" method however tedious that may be. But now I have a tool. heart

Oh i'm glad it sort of worked : D
needles come in many many sizes so i'll have to try a bunch and figure out which one is tiny enough.
Since I've seen others post theirs, I'd like to share my Oc as well.
Click on the link for more images :3
Though I do need to take better pictures emotion_sweatdrop

User Image

Her horns are changeable, so I have an alternate set.
(and will probably make some different ones when i have time)

Rainbow Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image

I just got these three today! I didn't even want Claud with Draculaura but I couldn't resist! They were 50% off! Regularly $34.99. I got them for $17.49. And I got Operetta for $19.97. (she was regular price)

The only thing that annoys me about Claud and Draculaura is the stupid sticker on the bottom right corner. (The 50 percent off sticker.. it's hard to get off)

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for CA Cupid and Rochelle. Also, I went to Toys-R-Us to try and find Meowlody and Purrsephone but they weren't there. I want those two the most! Toralei needs them! D:

I'm from Canada btw. c:

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
CA Cupid
Since I've seen others post theirs, I'd like to share my Oc as well.
Click on the link for more images :3
Though I do need to take better pictures emotion_sweatdrop

User Image

Her horns are changeable, so I have an alternate set.
(and will probably make some different ones when i have time)

Oh she is beautiful!
Meowflake

Congratulations that's such a great find on a sale!
also have you tried ["goo gone"] ?
I used to use it when i volunteered at a library to remove the sticker junk from books
ChildOfWestWind

Oh she is beautiful!

Thank you n___n emotion_bigheart

Rainbow Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
CA Cupid
Meowflake

Congratulations that's such a great find on a sale!
also have you tried ["goo gone"] ?
I used to use it when i volunteered at a library to remove the sticker junk from books

No I haven't tried that! I am definitely going to check that out! Thanks! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff