ChildOfWestWind
Question Ghoul's and Boo's!

I got my hand's on my Skull Shore Frankie
But I want to wash out the gell stuff
in her hair and a few other doll's hair that
I have been pushing off doing.

What would be the best way?
Is it okay to use normal shampoo
or should I go with good old fashion bar of soap?
Any gentle soap should be fine. It you don't go with soap, rinse it out thoroughly. Otherwise the gel stays in and will just reset when it dries. That's how I fixed Operetta's hair: wet it down with a little spray bottle, pin it back into shape and let it dry.

Okay.
Thank you.
4laugh
ChildOfWestWind

Those are beautiful!
If I might ask, were did you
get the corset for you're doll?

Thanks! I got it from my friend, she makes them. You can find her on Etsy here: Raouken
She currently only has four, because she just had dental surgery, but she has her days where she makes quite a few, so I'd keep an eye on it. If you want anything specific, be sure to ask her, because she's usually very willing to do requests c:

Personally I love Operetta's indent and is the only reason I got her to customize xD That and her red hair. The stiffness of the hair is frightening though (Cupid scared me even more lol) because it seems so brittle. I know it's not, but still :B
Bloodstained-Snow
ChildOfWestWind

Those are beautiful!

Thanks! I got it from my friend, she makes them. You can find her on Etsy here: Raouken
She currently only has four, because she just had dental surgery, but she has her days where she makes quite a few, so I'd keep an eye on it. If you want anything specific, be sure to ask her, because she's usually very willing to do requests c:

Personally I love Operetta's indent and is the only reason I got her to customize xD That and her red hair. The stiffness of the hair is frightening though (Cupid scared me even more lol) because it seems so brittle. I know it's not, but still :B

Those are amazing! Thank you for sharing. I can't stop looking at them.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Bloodstained-Snow
ChildOfWestWind

Those are beautiful!

Thanks!
And I understand what you mean.
>o<
I am going to be washing some doll's
hair tonight or tomorrow
but I am going to be as careful as I can.
Just in case.
gonk
Glad you guys like them. I have never seen any better quality doll corsets anywhere else 3nodding

I just switched Cupid and Spectra's heads and it looks pretty good. Still battling with Cupid's hair though, lol.

Wheezing Codger

asdhakjshfkah people are finding Rochelle and Jackson in stores!!!!
I want them so badly urg </3
I had a dream that they sold the torsos of MH at a store in this plain ugly, grey boxes, with character labels on them. Some came with clothes, they were small boxes at a low price. So I took them all.

Then I wake up to find it was all just a dream. sweatdrop

Spoopy Loiterer

User Image

My Walmart finally had some CAM Starter packs. I picked up the addons months ago, but hadn't seen any starters until now. There were only a few of them. They had a bunch of Draculaura's Sweet 1600 car, though, which I have no interest in buying.

User Image

Wealthy Informer

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hi there! Did any of you Ghouls get any MH Dolls for Easter~?
I was lucky enough to get the Skeleton Add on pack! *Super Excite!*

Wheezing Codger

My religion's Easter is next weekend...but I don't get presents anyways emo

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I know I don't really post here, but I lurk..because you guys are just so knowledgable, I know chances are if I'm looking, or wondering about something, I can backtrack and find the answer!

But I made my niece a monster high doll for easter. My first MOD. I ended up using just a LIV wig... was good enough for her. xD she loved it.
User Image

I had named her Luna Galaxy~ She will have a sister if there are ever any other Monster high dolls in stock in this area. [I've seriously went to a store everyday for two weeks. All I found was a ghoulia one day.]

Intellectual Informer

If you search on gaia, you will see all of our Monster High cosplayers and all the people who have made up their own characthers in order to be a part of the major cosplay base of Monster High, such as myself smile All of the main characthers have been added very much but we love new friends! So go ahead and add us all!!!! biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

Melody Nocturna
If you search on gaia, you will see all of our Monster High cosplayers and all the people who have made up their own characthers in order to be a part of the major cosplay base of Monster High, such as myself smile All of the main characthers have been added very much but we love new friends! So go ahead and add us all!!!! biggrin

Yup, we're always looking for new people to meet up with us in towns, write diaries, post on profiles and be fangtastic with! blaugh

Romantic Lunatic

Skulina Bones

I actually never thought it was tradition to get presents that weren't candy on Easter.
Easter for us was always CANDDDDY everywhere. And every now and again I got a book or something. biggrin

If it counts-
User Image
I bought her while trolling out and about to pick up some candy for my family. biggrin

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Skulina Bones

I love my add on pack!
I need to finish painting her.
x-x
I want the ghost on too~

Nothing monster high related,
two chocolate bunnies and a cute
hello kitty necklace. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff