Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you unbox your doll's?

Yes! >.> 0.7172131147541 71.7% [ 175 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.1516393442623 15.2% [ 37 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.13114754098361 13.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 244 ]
I need to find space to display all mine. Already have 15 plus one extra SS Frankie that's still in the box. Some of my poor bjd's are hiddened behind them on the self I have them on.

Thieving Fairy

8,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hey everyone~

This might seem like a weird question.. But do any of you know how to remove the legs off the MH dolls? Just at the knee joint..

My daughter broke the leg off her Abbey doll and it snapped the plastic piece inside. I've tried to take the leg off one of my older dolls to paint and replace it. But damn if I can get them off without fearing that I'll break the plastic piece inside them too...

Any help would be loved!

heart

Thieving Fairy

8,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Prescription Joker
Three new dolls arrived in the mail today!
Werecat Twins and an SS Frankie which I LOVE, something about a monochromatic doll thrills me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also if you guys don't know about there's another MH site with a chat and everything that's being a bit run better then MHD

monsterhighfreak.com

Is it horrible that I noticed the MLP figures first?

Applejack. heart
Bitter Hime
Hey everyone~

This might seem like a weird question.. But do any of you know how to remove the legs off the MH dolls? Just at the knee joint..

My daughter broke the leg off her Abbey doll and it snapped the plastic piece inside. I've tried to take the leg off one of my older dolls to paint and replace it. But damn if I can get them off without fearing that I'll break the plastic piece inside them too...

Any help would be loved!

heart

You can't really. Not with the basic dolls at least.The CAM sets are made to have their legs removed, but the normal dolls have a peg in the thigh that gets wider at some point, so it's not removable without some rigorous modding.
You can split the thigh at the seams with an exacto knife and remove it like that, but that's the only way as far as I know.

Beloved Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I don't want to take any of my doll’s out of the box's , however I’m very tempted to open the customisable doll set's ...no must resist!. stressed
TheBoundWoman
I don't want to take any of my doll’s out of the box's , however I’m very tempted to open the customisable doll set's ...no must resist!. stressed

Why would you get the CAM sets if you're not going to do anything with them? I get the collectable value of leaving the regular dolls in their boxes, but the sets are made to customize and play with.
Don't take me wrong, I'm not judging or anything, I'm just really curious.
For those of you that are wondering...the Gory Gazette put up a notice after the April Fool's prank that said Billy WAS joining the student bodies (meaning: becoming a doll), but that he hasn't 'materialized' just yet. biggrin

Thieving Fairy

8,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bloodstained-Snow
Bitter Hime
Hey everyone~

Any help would be loved!

heart

You can't really. Not with the basic dolls at least.The CAM sets are made to have their legs removed, but the normal dolls have a peg in the thigh that gets wider at some point, so it's not removable without some rigorous modding.
You can split the thigh at the seams with an exacto knife and remove it like that, but that's the only way as far as I know.

Hm. Well that is horribly disappointing. I guess I'll just have to cut one out.
Thank you for the answer!

Fashionable Seeker

After hearing of so many broken dolls I'm starting to wonder why Mettle hasn't come out with better quality MH dolls. I must say even when playing rough with my dolls as a child I've never broken a Barbie.

(( On a side note! Hola, I'm Vanissha! Invisible woman's daughter! I'll be getting a OC doll made of me very soon. ))

Blessed Fairy

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Attention All Avatar Cosplayers!
If you are Cosplaying a real OR EVEN you're own Oc
take a look at the front page and let me know if you're up there!
The Oc part will be new and added once I get Pms!
Please and thank you guys! heart

Blessed Fairy

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
TheBoundWoman

I am a very bad collector.
None of mine stay in the box
and the only box I have kept in mint condition
would be my Comic Con Ghoulia.
4laugh

Blessed Defender

Can anyone tell me why SS Frankie's head won't stay on straight? She's looking up and I want her to look straight. emo

Blessed Fairy

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Odd Cinderella
Can anyone tell me why SS Frankie's head won't stay on straight? She's looking up and I want her to look straight. emo

You might have to work the joint in her neck a little,
might be stiff? o wo

Blessed Defender

ChildOfWestWind
Odd Cinderella

You might have to work the joint in her neck a little,
might be stiff? o wo
i have. but she still looks up. i even manage to get it down to where she looks like she has no neck. xp
ChildOfWestWind
Attention All Avatar Cosplayers!
If you are Cosplaying a real OR EVEN you're own Oc
take a look at the front page and let me know if you're up there!
The Oc part will be new and added once I get Pms!
Please and thank you guys! heart

Yo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas