Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you unbox your doll's?

Yes! >.> 0.69411764705882 69.4% [ 354 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Spoopy Loiterer

User Image

After weeks of practically nothing on the Walmart shelves, I picked up a Cupid and Sweet 1600 Draculaura. I never even thought I would see a Cupid at that store. whee

User Image
Mags DeLis

Oh Mags Those pics are just ghoulishly devilishious! heart
Hey Ghouls Long time no see :3
So after a search for the Cupid doll turning up nothing I decided to get CAM starter packs but one of the wigs is so small that none of the heads fit in it D:
Kitteh Princess
For any of you that have mold-making abilities, I found this on flickr, and I think there's a link to the actual tutorial in the description for replicating the CAm torsos. (:

That's a great idea * o* (but is it illegal?)
I think I'm going to go shopping at my wal-mart and see what I can find!!

It seems to be the place to check out for all the new stuff. heart

EDIT!!

I went and came. Calling before I left to check and see if they had any new dolls... The guy on the other end said he had 'Cupid'... I guess he lied since he in fact did not... There was a lot of CaM Packs.

I'm a little miffed that they guy lied to me though.

10,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Danielle Baptiste
I think I'm going to go shopping at my wal-mart and see what I can find!!

It seems to be the place to check out for all the new stuff. heart

EDIT!!

I went and came. Calling before I left to check and see if they had any new dolls... The guy on the other end said he had 'Cupid'... I guess he lied since he in fact did not... There was a lot of CaM Packs.

I'm a little miffed that they guy lied to me though.

that sucks

10,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Do know If you guys have seen these. but these doll's were available at tuesday morning stores across the usa. Yes $120 dollar Abjd dolls for 20 to 30 dollars. they are called hestia dolls. from JUN PLANNING. They Are great dolls. I have Six of them.

Here is a link to a photo of some of them. I have the 4 on the left. They are so Cute!

Hestia dolls

so you guys may want to check your local tuesday morning stores to see if they have any left. And tuesday morning stores have Monster high stuff from time to time for really cheap. as they are a close out store.

Here is one vid I found of them on you tube. I have the doll with the red Hair. that you can see in the Link below.

Wheezing Codger

CA Cupid

I do not think it is illegal as long as you do not sell the torsos... but then again I do not know anything about these sorts of laws so I could be wrong. c:

Also, went to TRU and Target yesterday, and it was quite successful.
At TRU I found the CAM packs, the Skeleton girl add-on pack, and Toralei, Spectra, and Cleo's fashion packs. There was also a Sweet 1600 Clawdeen and Draculaura's car & Cleo's vanity.
I purchased Spectra's fashion pack because I don't really like her basic outfit much, as well at the Skeleton girl pack. I'm sorry TRU, but $28 is way too much for the CAM pack in my opinion...
And it was a good thing I didn't get it because at Target I got the pack for $20 as well as a Bratz fashion pack.
And now I have my lovely skeleton girl, Florence, and more clothes! Yay!

Dapper Dabbler

Kitteh Princess
CA Cupid

I do not think it is illegal as long as you do not sell the torsos... but then again I do not know anything about these sorts of laws so I could be wrong. c:

It's not illegal as long as you're not reproducing them for sale. And to be honest, even then unless you're advertising it pretty heavily, large companies like Mattel generally let custom-work like this slide. That's how people get away with selling custom-made dolls and action figures without being slammed with "cease and desist" notices.

In other news, did you all see this?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If we live in a world where Hoo-Dude is made into a doll, we live in an incredible world indeed.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
So does anyone else have the skull shore dolls?

My sister found Lagoona and ghoulia for me!
:3

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Kai Merha

I do really hope
they turn him in to a doll!
c:

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
On the torso thingie,
I think as long as you don't
claim it as your own, it will be alright.

I don't think mattel is going to run
after every person on etsy who is
going to make these in to different colors
and such for people to buy~

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ChildOfWestWind
So does anyone else have the skull shore dolls?

My sister found Lagoona and ghoulia for me!
:3

i have abbey and ghoulia.

Hopeful Girl

Ok i know this is silly.. and I'm really not one of those kinda ghouls.. but is anyone else bothered at all that Hoo-Dude isn't wearing pants?? LOL

He's one of my fav, since he's so funny!! But can we give the manster some shorts or something?? haha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff