Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Millionaire

I bought this pukisha pukifee faceplate off the mp a couple days ago and it's already here! I think she did a beautiful job with it. I usually don't find pukishas all that cute but this one stole my heart! Just need a white pukifee body and head back!
She's going to have either a light blue or pink wig and white kitty ears. Her name is kitty!
I really need to stay off the mp.
User Image
I'm Also debating about getting a pukifee cony full set. I've never had a full set but I'm in love with this one.

Timid Mage

14,100 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ciel - Oh, I definitely want to go! Let me know when you have the next meet up. I'll see if I can make it. I usually have to request days off from work in advance.

Fate - Hiro is my new favorite of your dolls. He's awesome. I think I prefer him with the silver wig. Although the brown looks good too.

Tora - Wow, congrats!! That's so exciting. My boyfriend and I are saving towards a house, but dolls keep showing up. >.>

GoddessJulia - I hate making pants! It's why I always make dresses.. Good luck on them. Let me know how they turn out.

ahafling - They look amazing. Fin is very talented indeed. I'm glad they weren't lost in the mail. I get all worked up over things like that so I can understand how you felt.

Finlet - Honestly, I admire you very much. I'm glad that you didn't let someone else set limits for you. It's hard because when we are young we are taught to believe and trust in grown ups but they don't always have the correct answers.

Yuki - So cute!! Congrats. I think she would look good in either wig color. I can't wait to see her all put together. I know what you mean about staying off the mp..I browse everyday. I not even looking for a doll..but I can't help myself because you never know!

I'm going to the NYC meet tomorrow. I've decided to bring Minhyun and Niah with me. Poor Niah doesn't have a face up yet but I'm still going to bring her. She's been using Aria's and Soa's clothes so I just had to make her a dress...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lovely
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Quotable Lunatic

I'd hate to SAy that hiro is replacing Sora as my favorite mini, but I swear he is. But in teh short amount of time I've had hiro, I've put a lot more time into him than any of my other dolls. Probably because I don't normally do custom faceups, either. But thanks! I can't wait to get Sage, my pine girl, to go with him~ Their stories are meant to be linked. But I'm trying to think of stories to link them all together, anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games