Kiki wodering where her wigs are

you make me crave another Luna!!!!
do you have a Luna??

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
And thanks for the compliment on the little group shot~ I am not really sure why I threw this group together, but it is cute!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Yeah, I do. She is broken though. I adopted a shattered plate out of pity last year. sad I havent gotten epoxy to try to repair her yet though.

Smitten Duck

Shattered Ciel
Yeah, I do. She is broken though. I adopted a shattered plate out of pity last year. sad I havent gotten epoxy to try to repair her yet though.
aww you must fix the poor Luna!!

Desirable Genius

Thank you everyone >w<

Yuki-Saurus
its aorable!
is it crocheted? if it is i have a pattern for cat ears^^

Yes, it's crocheted c:

@ Finlet
The face-up is beautiful *v*

@ Fate
Ah, all so handsome eek
Asaro says Kouji should join his white x blue club wink .. suddenly made me wonder how Asaro would look like in black and red o .o

@ Saffron
Pretty dresses~
Ophelia looks really lovely heart
Hooray, my Beryl body has shipped to my split partner, which means my Dia will soon have her hoofies 4laugh

Also, anyone see the new Fairyland event/dolls? Seems like they really listened to the buyer's wishes.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Howdy ladies!

I have a dilemma to ask advice on:

Most of you know one of my doll priorities is Dollmore's Biwol. When I order her I plan to get, at the very least, at least one pair of shoes and a carrying bag at the same time. (so I may push my order up to $750 somehow to get the free shipping in two boxes if that event is still on..) However, there's also the Simply Divince "Alec" head, which is still in the sculpting phase, which I've mostly decided to push Biwol aside for now so I can make sure to order him a body as soon as possible.

Problem is I have no idea how long the sculpting will take! So the first part of my dilemma involves should I just keep the money aside for Alec and his body, or should I see if I can get the money for the head reserved since I don't know when that will come up, and then save for Biwol, or should that next batch get put aside for Alec's body?

Which brings me to the body question: Since he's an 8/9 head, I'm definitely thinking he'll be too small for the Dragondoll Uncle body like I'd originally planned, which means no ordering an in-stock from MoC like I'd originally planned. Since it's based for a Soom SG body, which is about 65cm in height, I've been looking at other 65cm bodies, and I think I have it nailed down to three options.

DollZone - Overall, I like the shape and detail. The arms are a touch long... Not to mention the order time! If I had the money to order it right-now-right-now I might get it by the time the head's done, seeing as Dollzone takes six months from what the DoA thread indicates.

DollFactory - Just spotted it the other day actually, I just don't know much about Doll Factory as a company...

ImplDoll - This is the Star 65cm, but I was actually looking at a 58cm Model Body that was for sale on DoA for a moment until I realized it was a bit shorter than what I wanted... But on the other hand, it's stockier too, which I'm considering it for, but I've heard things back and forth on Impl. One one hand, some people like them, and the person selling it said they have fantastic posing capabilities. On the other hand, I've heard words like "cheap resin" tossed around.

So those are the three I'm kind of eyeing, and I was just wondering if anyone had any input/suggestions. I think the DollZone and DollFactory are about at the maximum for what I'd want to spend on just a body unless there was something pretty awesome about it. If it wasn't for my already acquired knowledge of how much trouble I have with my sister's Domuya Flexi I'd have considered that, but HIMJOINTSAREWEIRD *flails* Sorry.

Bah, time to find food and go to work. One of these days I swear I'll sit down and have time to actually look through posts... <3

Desirable Genius

I'm in a random creative mood today >w<'' (not that I did much.. but yeah.)
2 drawings (one for mom, and one for myself of Torin) and another head <.>''
I'm not sure if it shows well on the pictures but it's lavender & mint coloured.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

@ Eludya
Since when does DZ take so long? o. o

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I remember when Dollzone used to take only 28 days to ship -sigh-

Smitten Duck

Fairyland ha started round 2 of their 10 year anniversary event!!!

and they have limited edition pukifees gonk

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 48
ღ PKF Pong Pong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 04

@ Spore XP:
I ordered it from naturme. ^.^ She's really awesome, I would totally recommend her to anyone.
I like his stories. :3 Link them here whenever you put up a new one!

@ Shattered Ciel:
That's an adorable group picture.

@ Yami_No_Requiem:
Glitter = heart

@ Yuki-Saurus:
Kiki looks cute even bald. :3
I also saw that. xD They're cute.

@ khrystyan:
Cute!

@ Bloodstained-Snow:
Grats! biggrin New body ftw!

@ Eludya:
I have the 65cm body on Nathan and it's really sturdy so I like it. His body is a very solid mass.

Smitten Duck

Roslyn:
lol she is, but im very curious to see what she looks like with hair lol ^^

I love Mio the Red Bunny one! But I have to have self control and not buy it lol,

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Neo Sideralis
I'm in a random creative mood today >w<'' (not that I did much.. but yeah.)
2 drawings (one for mom, and one for myself of Torin) and another head <.>''
I'm not sure if it shows well on the pictures but it's lavender & mint coloured.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

@ Eludya
Since when does DZ take so long? o. o

Oh.. my.. goodness!
Your hats are sooo freaking cute! <3 I'm in love.

and Kouji said he'd totally Join Asaros blue and white club. :3
Alright ladies and gents!
My first face-up!
*drumroll
*drumroll
*drumroll*

User Image

yay for blurry camera!
:/

sweatdrop The whole thing was harder than I expected, the eyelashes especially. Well.... Whatchoo guys think?

Smitten Duck

foxxy_demon
Alright ladies and gents!
My first face-up!
*drumroll
*drumroll
*drumroll*

User Image

yay for blurry camera!
:/

sweatdrop The whole thing was harder than I expected, the eyelashes especially. Well.... Whatchoo guys think?
I think you did a great job!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces