Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Duck

Spore XP
@Yuki - Aww congrats! You did a good job whipping something up for her to wear. smile
Hehe thanks ^^ Ribbon is an amazing thing xp

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Aww, Yuki! She is SO darn cute! <3 I am a fan. xD
I think they gave her the perfect eyes personally. >w< And Spore's right, you did a great job whipping something up, what a cute little dress!

I loved the pic spam, you will have to post more once her stuff comes in!

@Fate; Chinchillas eeeeeee. I have to meet yours. I have only ever touched a chinchilla once in my life. xD

Smitten Duck

Saffron Blehckchah
Aww, Yuki! She is SO darn cute! <3 I am a fan. xD
I think they gave her the perfect eyes personally. >w< And Spore's right, you did a great job whipping something up, what a cute little dress!

I loved the pic spam, you will have to post more once her stuff comes in!

@Fate; Chinchillas eeeeeee. I have to meet yours. I have only ever touched a chinchilla once in my life. xD
Yay she has a fan!!
I know me too!! I was hoping she would get blue eyes!
haha thank you >.< when Im done painting I think I might make her a better dress till her stuff gets in, this one took like 5 min lol xp

haha sorry for all the pics i just got really excited! but I will post more when she gets her stuff ^^

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

You all know I have a luts obsession...
There's good reason for it

http://eluts.com/board/list.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD15

they friggin crack me up.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Spore - Well, as soon as I get time I'll get pictures up, but sadly working closing shifts means even at this time of the morning I'm not functioning quite properly >_< I'll see if I can't get them up this morning though, I'm kind of peevish about not having had the chance yet.

@Finlet - Yeah, my aunt and uncle do the Ren-faire stuff, but I really liked the people at SCA and I don't mind doing research, it's just that as of right now I don't know a lot. Most of the people at the SCA seemed to be ... well... Social D&D nerds. I know that sounds weird, but you wouldn't believe how many huggers there were.

@Yuki - EENY WEENY DOLLY. So cute! Totally awesome eyes!

@Fate - Ha, that's silly and also good PR. Also zomg fluffyballs of fluff, I envy you your chinchillas.

EDIT: So, yeah, I'm gonna hand you the link to my photobucket album instead...

Eludya's Jewelry Photobucket

Have a teaser!

User Image

By the way I would like some input, you should be able to tell which pictures I modified slightly to ease the lighting, and I was wondering if that is questionable or if it looks better.

Fluffy Prophet

XFateX
You all know I have a luts obsession...
There's good reason for it

http://eluts.com/board/list.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD15

they friggin crack me up.

lol day 10 was so funny. The Christmas tree was my other favorite, I had to read them all razz
@ Eludya: I'm so derpy I can't tell what's been photoshopped and what hasn't, but all the jewelry looks great!

Smitten Duck

@Eludya: Thank you^^ I know they gave her the perfect color eyes >.<

Fluffy Prophet

I got Piper's wig in from Jpop dolls, it's the perfect Carrot color! I love Leeke but I think jpopdolls has won me over for making my favorite wigs. You know... I may not get Heidi or Piper in till mid June,? So sad... Anyone else suffering from long dolly-waits?

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 42
ღ Juri '10 ღ : Shipped out! Day 4
ღ PKF Ante & PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 2

@ Finlet:
Nice, please do show the color once you get the chance to. ^.^
): I hate dolly waits. It feels like I've been waiting forever for Miyu. I should be getting Juri's head today though. ^.^

Smitten Duck

Had some spare time today so I made Kiki a more durable outfit ^^
User Image

Fluffy Prophet

@ Roslyn: I can't wait to see pics of Juri. kissy face is so cute!
@ Yuki: you've got quite a talent, I hope you pan to sell those on etsy or DoA. Kirikadawn on etsy sells that same kind of thing for $30 per dress.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Fate; Hahaha, oh Luts. xD I love the one where the boy needs a change of appearance so he puts on a bear head. It makes... so much sense...

@Eludya; I also can't tell what you've photoshopped LOL. I think everything looks good, I can see the colours and detail quite nicely. :3 The important thing is that it looks true to real life. Sometimes unedited photos don't give you a good idea of how something will look in person.

@Yuki; That's right, I shall be her first fan! x'D
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how do you make such cute things? You really need to start selling doll stuff in your Etsy shop, people will just eat it up! OwO I have been eyeing up the cute little crochet lamb you have for sale but I just can't bring myself to spend more money right now, haha. xD

@Fin; Awww, I hope you don't have to wait so long for your girls. ;___; I really want to see them!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

xD At least we see where that Yuz picture came from. Now we know it's buzzi..in disguise. ;D

Still waiting on a shipping notice from them, btw. I assume because it's a holiday there though, maybe they ended up getting a little backed up.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Yeah, that's probably all it is, I kinda forgot about our order for a while there. rofl I can't wait to have shoes for Annette. She will be able to stand. - u -

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Saffron Blehckchah
Yeah, that's probably all it is, I kinda forgot about our order for a while there. rofl I can't wait to have shoes for Annette. She will be able to stand. - u -

Blah! I can't wait for the order to come in. No new clothes, but Kouji got shoes, Ren and Kai both got wigs, Ren got eyes annnnd Kai, I htink, got glasses. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff