Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i've been using games workshop's purity seal for faceups since it's the only thing i can get around here. it's okay but i'd prefer to have MSC. it is safe though.

Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yami_No_Requiem
@ Fate- Do I Smell a Dollieh GO?

@ Starlit Noir - 10 months.. is that all.. I havent been to a dollieh meet in over 2 years...

MY GOD you poor deprived soul...;o; I am so sorry! I know nothing..I couldn't imagine that no way no howwwww! Virtual dolly meet? biggrin

@Spore-there are girls in my area but everytime I post in our meetup thread on DOA no one responds for like a month and then it's just one person ;o;...I think either they're too busy or they just forget that this city has a thread lol and recently a mod posted in there that a thread for a specific meetup must be made so that one is now dead anyway....alas. I'm in SoCal though and just started driving/got a job so I will hopefully be able to go to the LA area ones and Anime Expo when it happens! I hope you get to go to your con biggrin SUCH GOOD TIMES. Awww your dolls are so great! Loved the vid! Crobidoll <3

@Zoey- yeah I use Testor's dullcote. There's a big craftsore place here called Michael's that has it. Sometimes little hobby stores have that too..like places you can buy model car/toy helicopter thing stuffs....yeah lol. Or you can get a bulk order of some online for a good price and probably get next day delivery :3
@ Starlit: funny you mention michaels about the testors. When looking for it I went to the michael's near me twice, trying to find it. I don't think they even carried it, but it seemed like almost every hobby store in my area did carry it. So. XD

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I used Tamiya TS-80 Flat Clear for my face up, but unfortunately it has been discontinued which pisses me off since I am down to what is left of my last can. I am kicking myself for not buying crap loads of them *sigh* back to crappy testors..

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I guess when ever I go to the city I'll have to stop at Michaels (if I can't find it at the local art store).

^-^ Thanks all for the input <3

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
XFateX

I'm in no rush, really. Unless the clothes sell out .But then I'll def. just get wigs. I sold some manga on ebay for .. a whole 20 dollars [25, but I know shipping will be around 5 dollars.], so it gives me a little extra play money.

I think it will just be some eyes and a wig from me anyway, there were no clothing sets I was really interested in (or rather, there were no clothing sets I was interested in enough to pay that price for!)
How much do you sell your manga for? I really need to sell the massive box I took off my shelf for that purpose, but I don't exactly know how to do it so I never did..

@Elu - You were able to see some lovely dolls. The Dragon Doll is very handsome, I can see why you liked him so much. Now I want to go to a doll meet badly D:

That's fine. :3 I don't have tons of money or anything, either. But... I really liked that clothing set. I dunno. We'll see what I order. Ren might end up getting eyes, and Kouji. and Kai a wig.

It depends. Usually I cut the price of manga in half for a single one. That like... if I sell a group, I'll cut it a little more. ^^;; If it doens't sell at first, I drop the price.

Sparkly Genius

@Fin - Ha ha thanks. Max's head is a lot pinker-peachier toned than his body. When we put Annette's head on, she was a bit paler. Like I said, I am completely fine with the way he looks and it doesn't bother me at all. Maddy just looks like a ghost next to everyone these days!
Your girls look awesome there. I agree about dressing girls, I find it much easier to think of cool outfits for them. My boys just sit in jeans all day.

@Starlit - Thanks! smile

@Fate - Thanks for the input. I am just deciding whether I should go for a Luts order with you or join a Leekeworld or Dollmore group order. I have to see what will get me the most right stuff I suppose? I am not trying too hard at the moment.

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP

@Fate - Thanks for the input. I am just deciding whether I should go for a Luts order with you or join a Leekeworld or Dollmore group order. I have to see what will get me the most right stuff I suppose? I am not trying too hard at the moment.

x3 well, just let me know. I'm not really in a rush~ I am, but I'm not. You know?

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Spore XP

x3 well, just let me know. I'm not really in a rush~ I am, but I'm not. You know?

Yeah, so if you have to go for it, just go for it. smile I can always throw in a pair of eyes. I wish I had gotten some eyes when I got eyes for Max but at the time I still wasn't sure what size I would like best for Spore. Now that I know, more eyes need to come my way!
Also, I want some more natural coloured wigs for Spore.
Any ideas for what you think will look go on him? (anyone)

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I can see him with dark hair more then anything, I think.

But a cream color might not look bad? I've alwyas wnated to get a doll with that color! [my girl might be getting a cream color wig~]

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

I can see him with dark hair more then anything, I think.

But a cream color might not look bad? I've alwyas wnated to get a doll with that color! [my girl might be getting a cream color wig~]

On gaia, I have had him in light blonde, black and dark brown mostly. I suppose he would try some of your boys' wigs if we meet again soon to see how they looks!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I can mail you that extra wig if you want to play. xD

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

I can mail you that extra wig if you want to play. xD

lol up to you. It was black, right?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

It wasss
"smokey black."
It's Rens hair color. has a reddish/brown tint to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff