Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I got new eyes today! Yay! Here they are!

Starlit: Thank-you! Hehe yeah she still needs a faceup. I'm going to go to Jo-Anns to go get some sealant and gloss hopefully this weekend.

Finlet: Hehe Thank-you! I love the little bed you made. Its soo cute! And your girl's eyes are gorgeous. <3

Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah I need some more sealant too @o@ I haven't done a face-up in far too looong! But yey those eyes are so pretty on her! Oh how I love JoAnnes <3

@Finlet-thank you! I got that at Uncanny Dreams! I forgot the Vendors name ;o; I got that necklace and her wig there too..:3 Oh Uncanny Dreams..<3 No Shipping fees or wait time...I can't wait to go to another Dolly con!

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Starlit Noir - Pretty dolly!

@Zoey - is making pants really as hard as everyone says it is? My sister's great at the costuming stuff but she's not made any pants yet... (Which is funny when you consider she's got four male dolls, she's mostly bought pants and made everything else I guess.)

... So... Very... Excited... About.... Doll-meet... tomorrow... and yet terrified. But at least I know I won't be the only doll-less person there!

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
A Dolls Heart: A BJD Guild, will be celebrating it’s 2nd birthday April 28th!! It has been decided that we shall have Prize Drawings and Photo Contests <3 I do hope that Every one participates.

-Yami

Random Drawings for Gaia Gold & Prizes:

Gaia Gold Prizes:
One- 25,000
One- 20,000
One- 15,000
One -10,000
One- 5,000

Gaia Items:
1- Red Velvet Queen of Cups
1- Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups
1- Luxurious Queen of Pentacles
1- Mint King of Cups
1- King of Wands

Photo Contest:
First Place gets their choice of 3 Items plus $15,000 Gaia Gold.
Second Place gets their choice of 2 Items plus $10,000 Gaia Gold
Third Place gets their choice of 1 Item and $5,000 Gaia Gold..

Prizes:
1- Violet Starling
1- Pixie
1- Fausto's Bottle 11th gen.
1- Nara (normal)
1- Spring Sakura Blossom Hairpin
1- Rock Puppy
1- Elegant Orange Ruffles
1- A Crystal Box
1- TM (Time Piece)

Sparkly Genius

@Starlit - Gorgeous doll. I love her outfit. Going to Uncanny Dreams must have been awesome. I'm jelous!

@Fin - Yay, owl pattern! Did you stitch all those pieces on yourself?!

@Elu - Don't be nervous, you will have a great time! I find sewing the crotch of pants annoying, other than that there are some really simple tutorials on DoA. I kind of made up my own method which uses no pattern and seems to work for me.

@Zoey - Nice eyes biggrin

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
On the pant subject..I think I need to decrease my short pattern by 10cm. My shorts waists are too big, and no matter how many darts I add, the waist still has at least cm gap or more..

Fluffy Prophet

I did stitch it myself, it was fun. I fell in love with the colors in the owl print.
On pants... you can sew front to back or slip the left leg into the right leg, right sides together. I prefer the second way.
omg I just found this: imda sewing room
Modigli has such a cute odd shape I've been worried the clothes I made may not fit. I'm going to be so busy sewing today... whee

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Finlet
I did stitch it myself, it was fun. I fell in love with the colors in the owl print.
On pants... you can sew front to back or slip the left leg into the right leg, right sides together. I prefer the second way.
omg I just found this: imda sewing room
Modigli has such a cute odd shape I've been worried the clothes I made may not fit. I'm going to be so busy sewing today... whee

Let us know! I agree, sewing day it is for me as well.. I need to get those shorts fit properly...

Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you so much Spore! I made her pants from some old stockings and that balloon shorts tutorial on DoA...:3 Uncanny Dreams was definitely amazing! Getting to see Candygears's dolls was so amazing and some ladies had the whole Leekeworld Kiel Ent collection, they were ridiculous and so beautiful!

Ugh I haven't been to a doll meet since I moved last year...it's been like...10 months! ;o; so deprived~

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I really wanna get...a clothing set for Kai on luts. x.x; totally don't want to pay all the hsipping on my own. But don't know if I should really go and spend the money! So tough. x.x; But maybe I should! Kai needs more clothes...
and a new wig. -sigh- maybe I'll just order wigs?

Sparkly Genius

Starlit Noir
Thank you so much Spore! I made her pants from some old stockings and that balloon shorts tutorial on DoA...:3 Uncanny Dreams was definitely amazing! Getting to see Candygears's dolls was so amazing and some ladies had the whole Leekeworld Kiel Ent collection, they were ridiculous and so beautiful!

Ugh I haven't been to a doll meet since I moved last year...it's been like...10 months! ;o; so deprived~

Ha ha I have used that balloon short tutorial before, I went overboard with the ballooniness though so they looked crazy. I think they were the first BJD pants I made, actually! Yours are much better XD
Oh goodness, I would love a major doll event like that to show up near me. I hope that my dreams will be fulfilled and I will be able to at least make it up to Anime North for Doll North this year.
No dollies in your area now? Boo. I've just got my cousins who I dragged into the hobby with me ( biggrin ), and Fate right across the border close by.

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

I really wanna get...a clothing set for Kai on luts. x.x; totally don't want to pay all the hsipping on my own. But don't know if I should really go and spend the money! So tough. x.x; But maybe I should! Kai needs more clothes...

I might be down for joining in on your order?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
XFateX

I might be down for joining in on your order?

Ooooh. Well, that would be nice~ The only go on DOA is ending/in the ending process. So I don't really want to sit here and rush rush an order when I'm not sure I wanna spend it. ^^;; So would definitely cut down the price. biggrin Just tell me what you decide on and what not~

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ Fate- Do I Smell a Dollieh GO?

@ Starlit Noir - 10 months.. is that all.. I havent been to a dollieh meet in over 2 years...

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh mahgawd so tired. But it was worth it! Ill try to get the pics I took up tomorrow, but I work so not sure if Ill have time.

Im so happy cos the woman hosting it had a DragonDoll Uncle body might have been v1 or v2) so I got to experience handling one in person and I am absolutely in love with it. Shes got an Angelheim head on him that she modded on elf ears. So many pretty dollies... Mostly boys, am I weird that I mostly want to collect girls? razz j/k...

Also sorry but I didnt take any pictures of the One-Meet-Stand yaoi party.. Heh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff