Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

Finlet
It does take forever, but it's so nice to know all their backstories! I feel like I've known these dolls for a while but now I feel like I know them on a whole new level.
I need to get to sewing again too, I have a half finished outfit ; ;

And @Spore

Lol some of these are characters I have been building for 6 year and their stories cover that whole time. Aria is the newest, she is only about 3 years old i think and there are a few that have yet to be made in to dolls. at some point I might write up a journal of each of their stories and if i do i'll be sure to link it for everyone. ^.^

@Fate: It sounds like his arm strings are too tight. :/

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hello! Please call me: Asuan
About you: Um.. I'll get back to you on that..
How you got into the hobby: I got into the hobby many many years ago 5 or so. A mutual friend had a BJD and I got hooked. Bought my first one in 09.

Your dolls:
Name: Evangeline
Sculpt: Resin Soul SJ body and a Garden of Dolls Nabiya Head
Date Received: June 2nd
Personality/Backstory: Eva is a 2000 year old Vampyre trapped in a 17 year old girls body.
User Image

Name: Kaia
Sculpt: Obitsu 60cm White Skin W/ Haruka Head
Date Received: Don't Remember.
Personality/Backstory: She doesnt have one she is kind of my 'expairamenting on' doll.
User Image

Name: Daries
Sculpt: Obitsu 60cm Normal Skin W/ Haruka Head
Date Received: Not sure.
Personality/Backstory: He is my SO's Doll.

Favorite Aspect of the Hobby The dolls and thier owners, Some times I dont know who is more intristing.

Sparkly Genius

@Shilen - Oh wow, I bet she is going to look great. I always enjoy seeing your references and then the dolls with their matching faceups!

@Tora and Asuan - Hey, welcome to the new thread!

Desirable Lunatic

@ Spore: :3 hehe yea. the sculpt looks quite a bit younger then the character I think but I have faith in my face-up artist ^.^ I'll sure she will work her magic.
Tao of Mag

Oooh, I don't think I noticed your Aoife before. I LOVE his ears!! Love them!

XFateX

That drawing is pretty funny :3
Seele doesn't have a problem with her arms...It's her head that keeps turning slightly to the right. I think it's the s-hook? LOL.

Desirable Lunatic

It is the S-Hook, is the knot in her head or torso?

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
bishiecake

SporeXP

Awe yeah, he doesn't get photographed much since not a lot about him changes. He'll be getting more attention though because I need to find a more versatile outfit for him.
The Goddess Shilen
It is the S-Hook, is the knot in her head or torso?

In the torso.

Desirable Lunatic

bishiecake

In the torso.

Intresting. usually when the knot is in the head is causes problems. You must just have a wonky S hook :/
The Goddess Shilen

Intresting. usually when the knot is in the head is causes problems. You must just have a wonky S hook :/

Probably. neutral
I feel like the resin is slowly chipping away where the s-hook is. I'm a little concerned...

Desirable Genius

XFateX
Neo Masamune-sama
@ Fate
true.. Torin and Kouji should be no-clothes-buddies =P

on the other hand.. I take back what I wrote, I am afraid the laptop might be broken.. AGAIN D<.. wtf..

-moving conversation here, if this is our new doll thread! xD

They totally should be! :3 They can write letters to each other complaining about their clothes-less ness

haha, that would be funny XD

And everyone keeps forgetting that I have Vairon =P poor guy.. but it doesn't surprise me XD I barely show him.. -he's just a head ;___;-
I love the wig he has though @w@" it's so awesome..

this afternoon am going to a city / town to complain about my laptop, haha..
I need a new one D: (afterall.. they promised after it would get broken again for the 3rd time..).. I manage to get on it if I don't move too much XD
if the charger shifts and doesn't make a connection anymore (though it doesn't charge while connecting -___-), my laptop turns off e___e and there's 38% left on the battery and that should be enough to work. (I know it because I've worked on it with a lot less e__e)
*sighs* this one sucks XD
Hope your laptop situation takes a turn for the better, Neo!

It's 7:25AM and my regular sites are exhausted. What to do except sit here and go crazy...

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

bishiecake
Tao of Mag

Oooh, I don't think I noticed your Aoife before. I LOVE his ears!! Love them!

XFateX

That drawing is pretty funny :3
Seele doesn't have a problem with her arms...It's her head that keeps turning slightly to the right. I think it's the s-hook? LOL.

xD thanks.
KOUJI has that issue, too. I wanna smack him sometimes. [but love him too much to do it. and it would only make his head turn more.]
I'm pretty sure it's to the right more then the left.
I think his knot is in teh torso, too. Not sure. but I think his resin is okay still. :

Shilen: Proooobably. But with his joins, he moves weird all the same. I dunno. Not a fan of th ebody--and I wn't ever restring them myself. So he'll just be a creeper. I can't really ever get him to stand, either. xD Unless someone wants to do it for me, lolol. Maybe the next con I go to, I'll see if one of the DOA girls will do it for me.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Neo: x3 post pictures of said head sometimes! xD when is he getting a body? Lol

Blah, and sorry to hear about your laptop. : I hope th eproblem is solved when you return!

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey folks! How ya'll doing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers