Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

Hello! Please call me: Shilen
About you: I'm 21, I have been in the hobby for almost a year but I have been interested in it for almost 3. I travel a lot to different anime conventions in the south east and I can be often be found with my dolly crew in AA
How you got into the hobby: I was introduced to the hobby by a local doll sculptor in Florida and years later a friend talked me in to getting my first doll.
Your dolls: Better pic soon comming
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In order as best I can
Name: (Inlul Mirshann) Kamui
Sculpt: ResinSoul Ai
Date Received: 2010
Personality/Backstory: Kamui is a Priestess of Shilen who was granted the title of Shillen Elder. The Shillien Elder is adept at the highest levels of support magic - indeed, so much so that their intimidating reputation instills fear in their opponents. She is a devoted follower of the fallen goddess and the lover of Nerukan. Her character is inspired by my Main Character from the game Lineage 2

Name: Kimyou
Sculpt: ResinSoul Bei
Date Received: September 2010
Personality/Backstory: Kimyou is a cheerful little Dwarf girl. She is joyous and mischievous. I'd keep an eye on her or you'd be likely to lose your purse. Her character is inspired by mt First character from the game Lineage 2

Name:Reijin
Sculpt: DikaDoll Rena
Date Received:June 2011
Personality/Backstory: Reijin is Priestess of Eva and she has been honored with the title of Eva's Saint. Of Eva's priests who spread her teachings, Elders who have reached the pinnacle of their faith and power are called Eva's Saints. They are devoted to peace, treat the sick, and spread love, but they are also resolute priests who are undeterred from participating in battle in order to protect their allies and uphold peace. Her character is inspired by my Mother's Main character from the game Lineage 2. She is also seen sometimes as a mother figure to Kimyou

Name:Ariaesta Montoya De Sol
Sculpt: Angel of Dream Chi
Date Received:2011
Personality/Backstory: Ariaesta is a Kameal Arbalester trained in the art of swordplay but specialized in the use of Crossbows. Her people are a warrior race trained from birth to be efficient on the field of battle. Her character is based off one of my characters from the game Lineage 2

Name: (Olath Senger) Nerukan
Sculpt:Moded ResinSoul Mu
Date Received:2011
Personality/Backstory: Nerukan is gifted Ghost Sentinel, as deadly with his dagger as he is with his bow. Once he lead his clan Dark Truth with an iron fist, now like all his kind he lurks in the shadows, waiting for his time to strike. Nerukan is lover to Kamui and also a follower of Shilen. His character was inspired by my boyfriends main character from the game Lineage 2

Name: Sapling
Sculpt: Impldoll Harley
Date Received: 2011
Personality/Backstory: She is a young treant, still new to the world but she takes her duties seriously and watches over those who share her home.

Favourite aspect of the hobby: Being able to bring Characters I have always loved to life.

Done! x.x bleh.. 6 dolls.. even with minimal back story that took me an hour XD
Electrified CandyPop

Totally understand that, it's like *twitches*. xD I check the thing on DoD to see if there are any status updates. Their usual time (from their website) is 5-6 weeks. I'm almost to week five! Eeek! ><

Desirable Genius

Spore XP
Before I know it, all of your dolls will have a weird looking beret from me that sits somewhere in your doll clothing storage because you don;t actually use it. XD

this made me laugh XD
also an image popping up of Fate's guys all wearing a beret X'D

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Heya, don't know if this is okay to do so on Gaia (I assume so, since people do this with art)
BUT, I'm selling several of my old games /stuff to help put a dent in my layaway. gonk
If anyone is interested, I have a Black GBA SP, Pokemon Sapphire, Ghost Trick for the DS, Rune Factory, Katamari Forever, and DDR Extreme, a cracked Ipod, plus whatever else I can find.

Pm me for details and pictures. Sorry if I'm spamming >.<

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ll CuteOne ll
Electrified CandyPop

Totally understand that, it's like *twitches*. xD I check the thing on DoD to see if there are any status updates. Their usual time (from their website) is 5-6 weeks. I'm almost to week five! Eeek! ><
I always pray that by the good of God's love my package will arrive super early.
It hasn't so far ; 3;

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
I really like Kai. I wasn't into him at all when I saw him on Luts but he looks so good. I especially like his lips.

Oh, I made a weird beret for Kouji yesterday. Before I know it, all of your dolls will have a weird looking beret from me that sits somewhere in your doll clothing storage because you don;t actually use it. XD

A lot of people have said that over Lu-wen. I was back and forth on if I really wanted him, unsure. But I LOOOOVE Kai~ I'm very ver y happy with him. Even though I hate his body -shot- At least I know Iw on't be compulsed to spend te extra 40 on a type 3 body. >w<

xDD I probably SHOULD get-a sewin. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe Friday~ off both days.

Electrified CandyPop
Heya, don't know if this is okay to do so on Gaia (I assume so, since people do this with art)
BUT, I'm selling several of my old games /stuff to help put a dent in my layaway. gonk
If anyone is interested, I have a Black GBA SP, Pokemon Sapphire, Ghost Trick for the DS, Rune Factory, Katamari Forever, and DDR Extreme, a cracked Ipod, plus whatever else I can find.

I might be interested in Sapphire, depending. I'm kinda poor myself right now, but been looking for the GBA pokemon games.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XFateX
Spore XP
I really like Kai. I wasn't into him at all when I saw him on Luts but he looks so good. I especially like his lips.

Oh, I made a weird beret for Kouji yesterday. Before I know it, all of your dolls will have a weird looking beret from me that sits somewhere in your doll clothing storage because you don;t actually use it. XD

A lot of people have said that over Lu-wen. I was back and forth on if I really wanted him, unsure. But I LOOOOVE Kai~ I'm very ver y happy with him. Even though I hate his body -shot- At least I know Iw on't be compulsed to spend te extra 40 on a type 3 body. >w<

xDD I probably SHOULD get-a sewin. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe Friday~ off both days.

Electrified CandyPop

I might be interested in Sapphire, depending. I'm kinda poor myself right now, but been looking for the GBA pokemon games.

pm'd you!
Eeek! I just got my shipping notice for Nathan's hands and their carrying bag! *rolls around squeeing*

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

ll CuteOne ll
Eeek! I just got my shipping notice for Nathan's hands and their carrying bag! *rolls around squeeing*
YAAAAY!
I might try to intercept your mail for your carrying bag though. ;D

JK
butI seriously need/want one.
Maybe I'll be able to squeak by with one this paycheck. We'll see! then I can't spend on like.. ANYTHING. I neeeed to save for this car. [because the order won't only be for a bag, but short hair for Ren, and new eyes for Kouji and ren so they'r e'right' again. Though Rens current eyes are growing on me. but he looks EVIILLL]
XFateX

Dollzone sells some really affordable ones, I was telling Spore a little while ago. They 78 cm bag is like 35 usd and the 52 cm bag is 33 usd. They're pretty big and look like their machine washable (unlike the Dollmore ones), which I really do love. Bell (my quaker parrot) may decide to leave gifts on the bag so it's good that it looks durable enough to put it through the wash. I'll leave a review though to see just how durable it is when it gets here.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ll CuteOne ll
XFateX

Dollzone sells some really affordable ones, I was telling Spore a little while ago. They 78 cm bag is like 35 usd and the 52 cm bag is 33 usd. They're pretty big and look like their machine washable (unlike the Dollmore ones), which I really do love. Bell (my quaker parrot) may decide to leave gifts on the bag so it's good that it looks durable enough to put it through the wash. I'll leave a review though to see just how durable it is when it gets here.
Are they the kind of gifts that come with doll clothes? xD
Electrified CandyPop

Oh, heavens no! I hope not anyway. xD Otherwise those would be the kind of gifts I'd decline.

The Goddess Shilen

I can't wait to see a new picture of your doll family. ^.^ They're all so pretty.

Desirable Genius

I'm tempted to take a picture of my boys with my floating head XD
I'm starting to feel sorry for Vairon.. he really has nothing besides a wig and eyes.. XD

I should start sewing (AGAIN.. XD haha.. I keep saying I should start >< wink
and get some magic block / eraser thing some day.. poor Hyde XD

Desirable Lunatic

@ Cuteone: Thanks ^.^ Rei Still needs a face up but at some point i'll actually arrange them so they are looking in one direction and properly dressed

My 27cm Volks Dollfie isn't in the pic but she is being cared for by another friend atm so idk if i'll get a pic of her any time soon.
The Goddess Shilen

It's really time consuming to get your babies looking the way that you want, so it's understandable if it'll take a bit of time.
Rei will look beautiful with a face up. What are you planning for her?
Oh, by the way, I've been meaning to ask about your siggy. Hablas espanol? o: Donde lo aprendiste, si lo sabes hablar?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff