Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Pugnacious Banana
what kind of mould is this? i always think it looks like it's going to explode into a million spiders. emo

The gross kind? Lol. I don't know but you might want to take a paint scraper to that baby and then drywall over it and repaint. Yikes.

Fin- What a cool idea! I have a few planned tattoos too but I'm waiting one more year to decide if I want it or not. I've had the idea for four years now and I give my tattoo ideas five years in total to see if I will have the tolerance for it on my body for eternity. XD I'm so excited for the finished product of Elysia. By the way, did she confirm her name as Iliana or did she have a different idea like you thought before?

I have decided if I am the first one to post on page 215 then I will order my Mabel. 15 is a lucky number for me. Haha.

Also, does anyone know how many components there are to the Sainte Ciel outfit that is advertised on the main page right now? The one with the blonde hair and all white outfit with the aqua colored eyes? I'm in love with it ... mostly the hair. >w<
soxassassin
Also, does anyone know how many components there are to the Sainte Ciel outfit that is advertised on the main page right now? The one with the blonde hair and all white outfit with the aqua colored eyes? I'm in love with it ... mostly the hair. >w<

I always check this sort of thing using the "try it on feature" for the item's Marketplace listing: Sainte Ciel: Agape

In other, relevant news, I am borrowing my friend's gorgeous DSLR again, so I can't wait to take some more pictures of my girls~ ♥

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Yeah we have mold up here as well. In my old house we use to live in had all kinds. I found black mold on the corner of my wall once. The place were are is not too bad. There is mild spots on the window in the bathroom since all the window in this place are old (except the living room) and the frames are made out of wood. Being the bathroom is the dampest part of the house, mold likes to hang out on the wooden part of the widow O_o

As for down stairs, well we found black mold on the bottom wall and corner on the concrete due to water leaking from the washer drainage pipe. So now we have to use bleach water to mop the floor and wash the wall until it gets replaced.

Mold or not. You don't want to breath it period. Black mold is the worse mold cause the spores can get into your lungs and do damage that can lead to death for those with chronic illness, babies/children and seniors. I watch a whole thing about a case on Vancouver Island years ago. If you are not sure, use a flash light and see what color it is. Put your foot down that you want your carpet replaced or at least remove the part that is moldy if they are being suborn about it. Wash the wall with lysol or bleach wearing rubber gloves to remove it. AND wash anything in that area including the sleeping bag and any blankets.

@Masamitsu: Thanks. I will get my brother's girlfriend to take a peek in Micheals for me since its closer to her then me. She offer to take me there couple times, but I need wads of money to go there. Never come back out of there with the things I need. I come back out of there with loads of stuff. More then ever knowing those charms are perfect for MSD dolls. Chokers glore =p and I need more W&N Brush cleaner since I have none left ><

Maybe I should take up on her offer to go with her...

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
soxassassin
Pugnacious Banana
what kind of mould is this? i always think it looks like it's going to explode into a million spiders. emo

The gross kind? Lol. I don't know but you might want to take a paint scraper to that baby and then drywall over it and repaint. Yikes.
rofl it's okay, it's not mine. it was at my work but we got it fixed a few weeks ago. i just thought of it when people were talking about mouldiness.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Pug; Where the heck do you work?! xDD

@aurae; Ooo, I'm excited to see the photos you take with it, be sure to spam us with them. :3

@Sox; You know if you had a silicone cap the wig would stay on juuuuust riiiiight. ;D
I mean, look at Ophelia, her whole head cap stays on thanks to that thing. xDD

@Fin; Oh goodness, I adore Okami. <3 That's the best idea. The final product is definitely going to be amazing.

Fluffy Prophet

She is indeed fitting perfectly into the character Illyana just as planned. But I keep wanting to put her in kimonos and her haircut and eyes makes her look japanese. She's supposed to be russian, and her sculpt really works for that because towards the south/Mongolia side, Russian people look very asian. It makes sense for her character that she would dress however she wants, regardless of if she's Russian or Japanese.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Finlet
I'm going to go all Martha Stuart on you guys because I know a thing or two about mold. I lived in Seattle for a while, and I live in an old house that likes to grow stuff like a petri dish.
Lysol is one of the best mold killers I've found, and it's nice that it takes care of mold in the air. It can damage some kinds of paint, but if there's mold crawling up the wall the paint is already damaged anyhow. I also use Damp-rid damp rid available at home depot and Savemart, and lots of other places. It pulls moisture out of the air. I can't live without it since I wear fur and don't want stuff in my closet getting wrecked. It works great.
here's the progress I've made, I'm taking a break so I can get fresh eyes on it, thanks for all the encouragement guys!
User Image
User Image

I'm going to ignore hte 'I wear fur' comment, since I'm anti.. -not that I think anythng of ya otherwise. lolol-
We sell damp rid at my work. We usually have at least one bag hanging out near my room, but it's full and we haven't gone to sams club for a bulk pack yet. I almost bought one to sit on my floor where I had the mold on the walls, but the line at work was so long when I was leaving, I dcided to leave it
but I will definitely run to target or something tomorrow for some lysol spray! For lat least letting it get into my carpet.

My poor chins want to get out and run so bad. And my rom is pefect because it's smaller, so we can keep them close and keep up with them, plus close off areas we don't want them to get into. But I hate to let them run around knowing about the mold... we'll see. -sigh- If they want to come out bad, I'll let them run. I cleaned well enough, and I don't think it was honestly embedded into the fiber sof the carpet [since I dug into it while holding my breath, JUST IN CASE. seemed to be just the top layer? I'm wondering if it's really mold, or just a piece of carpet that got wet and dirt was gathered into it?

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Saffron Blehckchah
@Pug; Where the heck do you work?! xDD

@aurae; Ooo, I'm excited to see the photos you take with it, be sure to spam us with them. :3

@Sox; You know if you had a silicone cap the wig would stay on juuuuust riiiiight. ;D
I mean, look at Ophelia, her whole head cap stays on thanks to that thing. xDD

@Fin; Oh goodness, I adore Okami. <3 That's the best idea. The final product is definitely going to be amazing.

I do have a cap thing for him (head condom) ... but it's all rubbery and the wig gets stuck and makes me angry most of the time. I have tried a few times to no avail (which means I get annoyed and throw it across the room). The only thing cool about that head condom is the fact that it says LUTS. XD

Pug- Yeah, man. That's a shifty place to work. Unless of course it's a biology lab and you're cultivating things as a biologist in training.

I have never watched Okami/read Okami [?] but I have heard of it and seen some concept art for it. It looks pretty neat. I'm glad Illyana is the name that fits. It's a beautiful name. I haven't said this enough: I can't wait to see her done. Did you mean faux or real fur? Doesn't matter to me either way- just curious.

And that is why I begged to get a hardwood floor in my room. So my parents got it for me around two years ago. Carpet is so gross. When I have a house it better be ALL wood flooring. Hate hate hate carpet. Bugs nest in it, it collects a ton of dirt and dust, everything spills on it and it absorbs it and I'm not too fond of walking on carpet either unless it's brand new. >.>;

My mother is in a mood ever since I came back from my works seasonal dinner. I think it's because my stepfather is being the "budget man" and it drives her crazy when he asks about everything that she spends money on. XD Yes. I can actually hear him now asking her why there is a big chunk out of the food budget- the chinese we had yesterday. Bahaha. I will have to be the budget lady in my relationship. I don't know how I am going to justify doll purchases when I won't let my boyfriend buy a 46" television on sale for 500 dollars when I'll be order a doll for 600+ whee

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Sox---Okami is a game~ For the ps2 and wii.

I like carpet.. but then again, I'm in a basement. I'd rather have carpet then cement.

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX
Sox---Okami is a game~ For the ps2 and wii.

I like carpet.. but then again, I'm in a basement. I'd rather have carpet then cement.

Hmm. LOL. I feel dumb. Oh well.

Maybe I would set for the cement and then a small carpet rug. I'm not sure. XP

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Either way... I Wouldn't mind both. shrug- Some wood, some carpet. Lol. I'm weird.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
a hat to go with it and a jewel
User Image

Sparkly Genius

Update on my mold... my dad wiped it all away for me while I was at work and bleached the crap out of it. We are going to keep a dehumidifier on in here and hope for the best.

@Fin - Your work is amazing. The purple is so perfect and I know it's weird but I <3 her tear duct! XD the wolf tattoo you are working on looks really cool so far, I really like the idea. I can certainly see her as Russian.

@Sox - omg what was that video? It was amazing! I grinned so much when they did the hand thing.

I was bored last night and ended up PMing some people to make custom outfits for my dolls... I am bad! I just don't have time right now to make stuff for myself... and they need to look pretty sooooo.. XDD

Took some pictures of my girls tonight. I will upload them shortly ^^

Sparkly Genius

Dolly Spam!

My mom went to a Farmer's Market yesterday and brought me back this Kirby keychain. I gave it to Nora n__n
User Image

My little sisters let Nora play with their yoshis:
User Image

Maddy with some Taru character from the FFXI storyline:
User Image

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Spore XP

Quite the conversations on mold in here. I am glad everyone is taking action! D:< Yarrrr! *swords*

I've watched that video a lot of times. I love the facial expressions so much. There's so much going on I watch a different part every time and having to look from the characters to the people is hard. I think I like the character on the left the best when she does the faces at the beginning and then gets all serious, then goes all "blalalala" *smile*

I love Nora's sweater! Where is it from? :3 Oh how I love her hands. They are so delicate and prettily shaped. She looks beautiful with her hair tied with that ribbon. Maddy is just chillin' with her cute little feet and pop star hair. I miss the girls- so does Ciel.

Ciel says hello to everyone. He has his dark blue glass eyes in now. I was scared to put them in but I got over it. They're pretty but a little dark so they look almost black, with my rooms dim lighting anyway. I tried the wig cap again aiming to actually do it this time ... and I got angry again after ten minutes of trying to pull the wig on against the sticky so I am putting it away for the last time and not taking it out again. I will deal with the head stains. I can't do the wig cap. stressed

I found an outfit that I want to buy my Mabel before I even get her. It's so adorable it almost makes me cry (for my bank account because it's pricey and because it's amazing). Haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff