Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

Yay, thanks Asuan! <3

Fluffy Prophet

Spore XP
@Fin - So gorgeous, I love your mermaid outfits.

Since Saffron, my cousin, didn't drop in here to say so herself, after like only one week of waiting her BF Tiny Fairy Jasmine (to be named Ophelia) arrived today already! (efff my LaTi nightmare! ha ha, BlueFairy is apparently the best thing in the world). She wanted me over for the box opening but since I am at my boyfriend's I am going to watch over video chat. Exciting! Soon Nora will have a photo buddy and someone to swap outfits (and gossip) with. XD
Stay tuned~

Also, Imma try my best to get both costumes done. Doesn't look like I am going to have time to put Nora or Maddy in cosplay though, which is fine for their first convention (lol)

That's amazingly fast! and Ophelia is such a lovely name. we have the same taste in names too.

So I was already super tired today and my Mom needed help cleaning her place from a plumbing emergency... it was awful and it took all day. So much of her stuff got ruined and we had to pull up her carpet. right before she called I got to take some cute pics of Millie, she's wearing some little sparrow wings that I made, and I can explain how to make them if anyone wants to know.
User Image
User Image

Sparkly Genius

Aww, Millie looks so cute there, I really like her dress.
And I am always willing to read an interesting tutorial. ^^

From the webcam Ophelia looked great. I look forward to meeting her tomorrow. =D
OMG!! Pnina is in preparation for shipping! ><
I'm not so fond of DenverDoll's ordering system thing. I want to check the status of my orderrrrr. :'<

Sparkly Genius

Woot~ Pnina OTW!

Neoooo I got your letter! You're such a good artist! Imma post a pic of my girls with the drawing you did in a bit <3

Desirable Genius

@ Spore
yay!! >w<
and thanks ^////^ glad you like it.

I am going to stare at some BJD sites @w@" as long as I don't get a thing, it should be alright ;D (Yes, Finlet ; __; everyone has those moments to times.)

Fluffy Prophet

I realized I can't do a proper pic tutorial without making more wings, and I'm out of feathers so I'll give you the low-down and make SD wings later if anyone needs pics.
User Image

1. OK.... so get some wire and make a Mcdonalds shaped M with a space in between that is the width of the shoulder blades. You can see in the pic, wing arch, shoulder blade, wing arch.
2. Take 2 U-shaped peices of cardboard ( I like cereal boxes because they are thin stiff and bendable) and glue those into the wire arches. This is the important part if you want curved wings like a bird really has instead of flat fake wings, bend the wire tips inwards so the cardboard curves into a cup-like shape (concave). Or use cardboard that is slightly obtuse compared to the wire arch.
3. Once the glue is dry and you like the shape, glue feathers to the back from the bottom up, long ones on the bottom, small ones at the top, and fuzzy fluffy down on the ridges.
4. Now all the cereal box that shows is on the inside of the wings, but with the long feathers hanging down from the back behind it. Glue small feathers just enough to cover the remaining cardboard.

These sound fragile but these wings are a good 15 years old, from my first home-made sculpey doll. To have your doll wear them, you can tie ribbon and make a harness, in an X or an 8, or around the armpits, but mine has two wire bits that hang down and stick into the back of the shirt.

Sparkly Genius

I'll take a look at your steps there when I get home later, Fin, gotta go to work now D: I just wanted to post this pic of the drawing from Neo quick before I head out. So awesome. I put it up right beside my bed ^^
User Image
Maddy and Nora are happy to get their first fanart.
Spore XP
I'll take a look at your steps there when I get home later, Fin, gotta go to work now D: I just wanted to post this pic of the drawing from Neo quick before I head out. So awesome. I put it up right beside my bed ^^
User Image
Maddy and Nora are happy to get their first fanart.

Wow! That's really cute, awesome drawing Neo! =D

@Finlet: Neat tutorial, thanks! I think I might give it a try. I have the same feathers from JoAnns X3

I did a little photoshoot with Seele outside, here it is~ [DoA]

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

This is my first attempt at an outfit for Wataame...it's her first homemade outfit and my first time making one from scratch, so please don't laugh. gonk Anyway, here it is! whee

User Image

Anyway, just a simple two piece outfit...printed skirt with solid top. 3nodding

Ivory lace around a spring-green tank top accented with a single butterfly in the corner, accompanied with a long, flowing, floral-print skirt tipped with the same ivory lace.
Her tank top is cute!
Fin, Millie's wings are adorable! They're just soooooooo darling~

Congratulations on Prina's shipment, Cute~ That's so exciting!

Spore, that is adorable fanart! Neo, you draw so well! The picture looks amazing~

I think Waatame's outfit looks lovely, Tora~ The butterfly accent is such a nice touch!

I'm still agonizing over the new pair of shoes that hopefully won't be lost. Lately everything doll-related for me is shoe-related as well. A friend of mine who collects Blythe brought over a pair of boots she had purchased at some point thinking they would fit one of her dolls, but they were clearly enormous, so she was trying to figure out what kind of doll they fit. They're MSD, so now Claire has a pair of very nice boots! I had wanted to get her a pair, so this is such a nice coincidence~

Sparkly Genius

@Tora - That top is super cute, great work, especially for your first try! keep it up ^^
@Aurae - Lucky! New shoes~ lol

And now it is time for photos of Nora and Maddy's new BFF, Ophelia!
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
aurae

TY! <3 Also, grats, on the shoes. ^.^

Spore XP

So cute!<3 Wish I lived near you guys so Pnina would have some friends when she arrived.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff