Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Schrodinger caught a mouse! User Image Don't think he knows what to do with it though lol User Image Doll family! User Image
@ahalfling
OMG!!!!!!!! THOSE PICTURES ARE SO CUTE!!!!!! I just don't know what to do!!!!!!!! whee blaugh emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Genius

I hope you've all been watching the DoA triathalon! Today is the last day to vote for round 1. Round 2 voting will start tomorrow. Be sure to take a look at all the awesome entries~

Devout Prophet

Nahhhh, everyone's dollies are so pretty 4laugh
I've been MIA for quite some time, but I'm still very much alive! I have moved out to a place of my own, which is a lot of work and costs a lot of time (not to mention money, holy sheeeeet).

In my mind my doll family is down to.. 3 or 4. An Iplehouse Felix (which you guys know as Exellion), a new lady who I traded for my minifee, namely a Supiadoll Hael (Lilith) and my Soom Taco (Moira). I'm debating on what to do with my first doll, an Iplehouse Tania (Rhea/Ray). She's lovely and stuff, but I've grown a little bored of her. I'll try to redo her face-up sometime and see if that changes anything. :3

I'm currently selling my Soom Grit and Soom Beyla.
I don't know if anyone's interested? heart
User Image
Soom Grit

User Image
Soom Beyla (+human parts)

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm currently waiting for another doll to come in, my Soom Migma. She'll be my redheaded daredevil rock chick! 4laugh

Fluffy Prophet

@ ahalfling: Oh so cute! I really love him.

@ Spore: voted! I wish I had the time to participate... Oh well.

@ Sexy Hobo: ahh welcome back!! So many changes, you should post a family pic. grats on your new Migma.

My 'red shoes' doll is turning out so good I could cry ; ; . And its so amazing cause I had to re-do her face 5 times after casting messed her up. I have since switched to silicone molds which cost more but atleast it doesn't tear up my sculpts. I'm so happy!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

The triathlon's been fun to watch so far, but wow, these challenges are intense. xD It's cool how they tied them all together. Can't wait to see what people did for the niches. :3
Also, Spore, I am really excited for your book entry, because I know you will come up with something really amusing. x'D

@Kelpie; IKR! I decided I should finally come back, I miss having doll conversations. x'D
Awwwww, Dorothy was the first TDF I fell for. Teleri is sooooo cute. >w< I'm so happy you were able to get the elf ear head! And I'm pleasantly surprised by how well her and Rayne's skin tones photograph next to each other. :0

@Suko; Oh wow, a ball joint in her foot? That is so smart! I guess you don't need heel feet for her then - you can probably just angle the joint to fit her into heels? :'3

@halfling; Awww, cat and mouse, too cute! And I love how much your family has grown, they've really come along. :'3

@Fin; You have no idea how excited I am to see your doll progress. x'D

Edit: @Hobo; I almost missed your post TT n TT 'Grats on getting your own place, even if it's a lot of work. @ u @ Migma is one of my favourite Soom girls, so I can't wait to see what you do with her. :'D And you're killing me, putting that beautiful Beyla up for sale, I so wish I had an excuse to buy. x'DD I've got my eye on a cute little Honey Delf on the MP right now, so all other plans are on hold. >_>
Hi everyone~
I've been meaning to become more active in Gaia's BJD community but I always seem to forget. D:
I'll just awkwardly plop a picture down here to get it started. u//3//u
Here's my Dollmore glamour model Mettaa, named Siber.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wipe that look of your face by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I am so happy for you Finlet that your doll is working out so well! I can't wait to see pics! Everyones dolls are so pretty! smile I can't wait for Schrodinger to be complete! I recently attended a doll meet about an hour or so away and it was a blast! I had so much fun!

Fashionable Gaian

When you realized you are out of painters tape.

User Image

Anyways, I'm still waiting for my two little ones from DZ. And looks like I wont be getting them until the fall..
Saffron Blehckchah

@Suko; Oh wow, a ball joint in her foot? That is so smart! I guess you don't need heel feet for her then - you can probably just angle the joint to fit her into heels? :'3

That said, it's not really a "ball" joint.
User Image

But, yes, that is how I get her to wear heels. smile
BONUS PICS JUST FOR YOU!!!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
She is standing ENTIRELY UNAIDED. Which also means I couldn't convince myself to get further away for a wider shot...
User Image
After this one, she kind of rage quit... She just toppled over into my lap and arms. As a result the song "Timber" has been stuck in my head for the last ten plus minutes... sweatdrop

Fluffy Prophet

@ Suko: those are really cool feet, I'm in awe of the engineering of it!

@ Gemini alchemist: so gorgeous! I love him... I'm so a dollmore fangirl.

@ Saffron: you're so sweet! Well I can't show you my main project yet, its too much a pile of parts for pics, But I'll share my first resin head! She's modeled after Abyss, so that I wouldn't be plagiarizing anyones sculpts... but back when I had a DD 05 head I carved out her eyeholes, and I took the little vinyl pieces and pushed them into the clay for the eyewells. It was so handy!
User Image
Finlet
@ Suko: those are really cool feet, I'm in awe of the engineering of it!

Thanks! The company (Magical Angel) makes all of their 1/3 and 1/4 dolls with the toe joint. That was one of my deciding factors, actually! (not to mention, she's gorgeous, and she was cheaper than the average bjd)
Your girl is suuuuuuper pretty! I had a little staring contest with her which led to the thought "If she blinks first, I'm gonna be in serious trouble..." sweatdrop

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
B3autiful Hangover
When you realized you are out of painters tape.

User Image

Anyways, I'm still waiting for my two little ones from DZ. And looks like I wont be getting them until the fall..

rofl

Though I had that reaction more to running out of elastic string recently . . . .

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Guys! I'm back! I now have internet in my new house. heart

Things are going well. Still very busy with settling in and running errands, but...INTERNET! blaugh

Fluffy Prophet

@ Suko_Elric: thanks! I'm so proud that I sculpted her. Her eyes are eek cause she's the prototype head for my Octopus mermaid, I wanted fishy eyes.

@ tora: wb! I bet your girls have settled in to your new place, right? Do they have a spot for themselves?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff