Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuki-Saurus

passing by to say hi!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Hellloooo everyone!

Popping in because Hiro came today! [.. Also, I'm here everyday pretty much, anyways.]
I took some quick outdoor pictures with my phone so I could share him! I need to take some pictures of Kouji too. He got a little makeover as well~

Sorry if photobucket didn't resize.

User Image

Helloooo everyone!
There's more pics in teh spoiler~

User Image

I had ran down real quick to get his things, and his and Koujis body to just open in the garage, where we hang in the summer. ... but I realized I forgot Koujis wig. Hiro also has a brown one [that I think I might sell...] that I put on Kouji, but it's longer.. and i... just.. no..

My dolly family~
User Image

So it goes Hiro, Sora, Ren, hope, Kai, Eve [Minion]. Nova, and Kouji~

User Image
It's a terrible picture, but I swear, Sora doesn't look as miserable. as usual

Then we added Luna, my sisters nana, to the family
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Considering Luna and Hiro technically arrived both June 16th, I've decided since today was Hiros 'completion' day, tht his birthday should be today. June 30th.

I am also going to point out i forgot about Kais birthday. Which is also June 16th. I felt terrible.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Yuki: thanks! redface

@ Spore: you should sell him if it helps you get a doll that you feel would fit in to your family better, It all depends on if you bond, I guess.

@ Fate: Oh yay he's home! If his hat brim is having a hard time flattening you can iron press it. Are Kouji's brows dark enough?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'll play wiht his hat more tomorrow, but I might end up pressing it. But at the same time, I don't mind the wavy look. xD But it fits really nice! I haven't tried on the jacket. It's been hot x.x; So I've spent a lot of time in the pool.

Edited to add at kouji is perfect!

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GoddessJulia
B3autiful Hangover
WANT!! scream

@ahalfling: Pics? Tinies are sooo cute! I can't imagine making clothes for them though. MSD is hard enough for me. >.>

I can get some smile
Spore: If he's not fitting in enough for you to consider selling him, then I would do it, I guess. Besides, Mytyl is sooooo cute!

Fate: I already told you on FB, but Hiro is beautiful!

Fin: Oh...oh my. That dress is EXQUISITE. You're so talented! heart

Sooo....putting the first payment on my elfy TDF Dorothy today. Already ordered her a wig through a Luts GO, too. I'm also going to get her some gold-ish mako eyes!

Fashionable Gaian

What are your thoughts on anthros with eyebrows?

Fluffy Prophet

B3autiful Hangover
What are your thoughts on anthros with eyebrows?

I'm all for it, my real life animals all have whiskery brows anyway.

Fashionable Gaian

Shattered Ciel

I need to tell you this as awkward as it seems.

I want to thank you for designing such an adorable panda doll. I was lucky she came home to me from the DS event. Sitting here with her head looking at panda pictures on tumblr for ideas on her face up (and reblogging them. I came across this post about a french artist who did a collab with WWF that created 1,600 paper mache pandas. Knowing there is 1,600 believed wild pandas that are remaining today broke my heart. Next too polar bears, pandas are my favorite wild animal. I cuddle her body knowing that these adorable creatures will one day be now more. All that remains are in zoos. Dolls are not to get sentimental over, but in this case I can not knock anyone anymore. Mei has a special meaning more than ever. That is why I am working super hard on her compared to my dolls I own. I want to start collecting panda dolls more than ever now.

Sorry for getting all sentimental here. You need more praising over your cr
eations.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
B3autiful Hangover
Shattered Ciel

I need to tell you this as awkward as it seems.

I want to thank you for designing such an adorable panda doll. I was lucky she came home to me from the DS event. Sitting here with her head looking at panda pictures on tumblr for ideas on her face up (and reblogging them. I came across this post about a french artist who did a collab with WWF that created 1,600 paper mache pandas. Knowing there is 1,600 believed wild pandas that are remaining today broke my heart. Next too polar bears, pandas are my favorite wild animal. I cuddle her body knowing that these adorable creatures will one day be now more. All that remains are in zoos. Dolls are not to get sentimental over, but in this case I can not knock anyone anymore. Mei has a special meaning more than ever. That is why I am working super hard on her compared to my dolls I own. I want to start collecting panda dolls more than ever now.

Sorry for getting all sentimental here. You need more praising over your creations.

D: <3 Awe thank you so much dear!

;-; I know it's so terrible how few there are...

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trouble in that smile by Silvermasques, on Flickr

Took some photos of my guys today..

here is Banshee to start them off ( more on flickr if you want! )

Hi, everyone. I haven't really been posting but lurking as always. smile Just thought a few of you might like to see a look at Lilly's new look.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lilly by IICuteOneII, on Flickr

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Hi guys I know I am posting very rarely now but I try to keep up with the thread.

So I work for the people who run the Atlanta Ball Jointed Doll Con.

I am slated to run some table top games where your dolls are your characters and the game board pieces. What are your thoughts on this? Or should I also run a meet up for the Gaia BJD group?

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Also i have moved to Atlanta. The doll family has exploded Mine is still small but my room mate is a doll vendor *flails* Sadly they don't carry the boy I have been lusting after.

But It means I get to play with soooo many of her resin kids it is silliness extreme

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff