Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
@Jem
Oh yeah he's a mischievous on. Luciano looks liked he's plotting something all the time lol. I need to post some more pics I have where.... he just looks like he's up to something lol.
@Spore:
Yeah, I think what kills his pose-ability is mainly the snappy joints caused by the fact his joints are fused onto a piece of his arm or leg. I really need to re-string and swuade his joints, because I think that will help his snappyness, but I'm waiting till we get some Mister super clear so I can spray him down while he's in pieces. I want to do face-up and tattoo awesomeness on him so bad >.< I hate being poor... Anywho, I am finding ways he will stay posed. I found out Luciano can even be pouty if I want him to be lol.

Been getting into sewing a lot. I got a sewing machine and kit for my birthday!! now all I need is some fabric and I am ready to start making Luciano some better stuff haha. He's already loving the stuff I've made him, but I think Luci would like some new pants and I won't hand sew pants.
Wow, Ciel that is amazing! Very impressive collection, indeed. You can tell you like Soom and Fairyland, haha.

Fluffy Prophet

I missed Eithne so much that I put her back together even though I still need to resin match and smooth her mods. I hope I never do such a large body mod again... what a pain ; ;
Here are my SD's sitting on my carousel horse:
User Image

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
lol i still need to sort the rest of it onto the list too ^^;

Fluffy Prophet

I've got:

Eithne- Dream of doll Isis on a Souldoll body
Arlette- Dollmore eve Aileen
Illyana- Dollstown Elysia on CH body
Piper- imda Modigli (2 heads)
Heidi- Soom Tuff (2 heads) on DZ body
Genesis- Luts winter event 2012 on Dollmore body
Ginny- chibi unoa Lilin (floating head)
Ardal- Iplehouse Chase Chimera (floating head)

Smitten Duck

Ciel: You have soooo many dolls!!! I'm very jealous of all your fairyland dolls!!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Yuki-Saurus
Ciel: You have soooo many dolls!!! I'm very jealous of all your fairyland dolls!!

FL n Soom pretty much run my house

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Damn Ciel...I would get killed if I had that many dolls.

Kitten

Hi guys!
Sorry - I haven't read the entire thread (It's nearly 2.30AM here and I'm pretty pooped!)
I was just wondering if any of you have or have had any dolls from Iplehouse?

I discovered their Elder Jess sculpt before and fell in love with her. I'm tampering with the idea of her purchase though haven't heard much feedback on their dolls so was wondering if I should have any reservations about my purchase or is there anything I should be weary of purchasing from this maker? Is there somewhere else I should go?

She'd be my first high value BJD and the second in my collection. (I doubt you can call two dolls a collection though cat_sweatdrop ) I already have a naked, bald 27cm Volks. Though I am halfway through making her a wig cat_3nodding and will make some clothes soon - promise cat_whee

Any info would be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks in advance! x

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spazmy: my IH Chase Chimera is just a floating head.. great quality! I've heard nothing but good things about Iplehouse from here and Den of angels

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So Nova was a hit with my one friend Katie. She likes her a lot.
BUT poor Sora. xD My two favorites are her least. She hates Ren. I don't care what she says, she hates him. She says he creeps her out. [That's my boy! <3]
So her favorites go Kouji, Hope, Nova, Kai, Sora and Ren.

Honestly, It's weird for me to hear Kouji and Hope being on the top of anyones list for my dolls. xD Kai always sit up there as King, usually. Lol!

Fluffy Prophet

XFateX
So Nova was a hit with my one friend Katie. She likes her a lot.
BUT poor Sora. xD My two favorites are her least. She hates Ren. I don't care what she says, she hates him. She says he creeps her out. [That's my boy! <3]
So her favorites go Kouji, Hope, Nova, Kai, Sora and Ren.

Honestly, It's weird for me to hear Kouji and Hope being on the top of anyones list for my dolls. xD Kai always sit up there as King, usually. Lol!

Ugh.. I know that feeling. Fizz hates most of my dolls except for Eithne and Piper (big eyes, it's her thing) I love Kai too, he's in my top favorites, and Hope I've loved in all his incarnations. But Sora is also irresistable, how could anyone be creeped out by such a cute boy?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I shouldn't have really been suprised. Really, Sora and Ren sitting next to each other--I see their personalities mesh. and they don't look super similar, but.. I still see likeness. So.. her not liking him, I don't know why it took me by surprise.

I seriously love Sora. He's so perfect.

This friend also used to be afraid of all dolls until I got Kouji. She absolutely loves him. Haha.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i only have 9 dolls and two floating heads but it's hard to find space to keep them all in my room. sweatdrop i have no idea where the doll i'm waiting for is going to go when he gets here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff