Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ornate Reveler

Stokiaci

Your girl is beautiful! What is she?

I love Iplehouse too. I plan on getting a JID Boris from them. (Christmas, maybe? xD)

Souldoll's wait times lately are crazy but their dolls are amazing! I'm saving up for their Vito Lester right now so that he can be the brother of the one coming in now. smile I think they're getting better now, though. The waiting room on DoA slowly seems to be catching up.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sam The Shiz
Stokiaci

Your girl is beautiful! What is she?

I love Iplehouse too. I plan on getting a JID Boris from them. (Christmas, maybe? xD)

Souldoll's wait times lately are crazy but their dolls are amazing! I'm saving up for their Vito Lester right now so that he can be the brother of the one coming in now. smile I think they're getting better now, though. The waiting room on DoA slowly seems to be catching up.

Thanks, she's an Iplehouse JID Soa. I'm waiting on a JID Daniel at the moment. I agree that Souldoll has amazing dolls. I want Vito Edmund and a soulkid Hunoi

Conservative Vampire

XFateX

Wow that vest looks really awesome!! cat_whee

Ornate Reveler

Stokiaci

I had a feeling she was from Iplehouse. smile Their dolls are so pretty. ^^

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gosh it's been awhile Since I've posted XD. Well, I don't think Luciano was happy that I snapped his picture, but he just looked so cute snuggled up in my pink blanket.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I finally received the doll bed from my sister! It's so big. I have it all put together with some temporary bedding until I can get to the craft store and buy the stuff that I need. It'll be about a month before that will happen though. I've drawn out some flora details on the headboard to paint when I have more free time.

Soa and Minhyun are apart of Melody and Madelyn's world now. The wig meant for Melody really sealed the deal. It fits her character perfectly. If you wanna know more about Soa and Minhyun it's under the spoiler.
Minhyun is Prince Arden's cousin. He's a complete history buff and loves to explore old ruins and dabbles in archeology. He grew up along side Arden and Lucian and knows that "Lady" Lucia is in fact a boy. He often joins Melody and Madelyn in teasing the hell out of them. Soa is a relic from the past called a Cypher. Minhyun discovers Soa in an old ruin and against the better judgement of his assistant he activates her. She's basically an artificial human with a computerized brain. All parts of her are organic in nature. Cyphers are installed with all sorts of useful programs, like personalities..and other things that would make them more human, but Soa was never completed and she's basically a blank slate. She has all her normal functions, such as the ability to speak. However, She doesn't have much of a personality and she doesn't display emotions or have an understanding of others when they are emotional. The technology that aided in the creation of Cyphers no longer exists in their world, so Melody and Madelyn thinks it their mission to teach Soa how to be human. Minhyun also does what he can to help her. He feel's responsible for her and goes out of his way to protect her.

There's a lot more to their story but for now I'll leave it at this. I think I might start a blog or something for all of their stories and such. I think it would be nice to keep it all in one place.

I know that some of you guys have stories and characters for your dolls and I'd love to hear more about them. I watched Spore's video on her characters and I loved hearing about her crew.

Wendy - Aww, Luciano looks so comfy and cute all bundled up in that pink blanket.
Cute photos Wendy! That blanket looks comfy. ^^

I'm so anxious right now, my girl got released from customs this morning and is on her way home (probably today or tomorrow)! o_o

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amandelie: I'm in the same boat! My Ace arrived in NYC this afternoon! She's so close to being home!
@ItaliaUchiha: Congrats! I know how excited you must be, waiting is so difficult (even though for me it's been less than a month)! x3 How long have you been waiting?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
cry lucky people.. i just want my doll (ordered in december) to ship..

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I just want my tax refund in so I can order my two!

Red Lion Keith's Husbando

Diamond Detective

16,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cool Cat 500
My Doll's new dress and wig just came in the mail. 3nodding

Before:
User Image

After:
User Image
User Image
heart

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amandelie

Probably since August. I paid her off in December, but its been a long few months. biggrin At least it'll be worth the wait. I still haven't totally figured out her character yet!

SweetBunnyPrincess

Oh my god! That's freaking gorgeous! She looks awesome!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Hanging around tiny chat?
Hello! Please call me: Trinity

About you: I'm rather young, and absolutely obsessed with BJDs and the creative aspect in it.
How you got into the hobby: I picked up this hobby in search of a new creative outlet that didn't involve me staring at a large computer screen and drawing. I was interested in faceups and then got sucked into the rest of the hobby! I currently have one doll, but next week I am expecting another in the postage!
Your dolls: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Pichi
Sculpt: FL MNF Miyu
Date Received: July 30th 2012
Personality/Backstory: Pichi is a star gazer; she is a descendant from the universe, and stuck in a humanoid physique. She was once a part of night sky we see today; as the flickering stars above us. She is mute, shy, and a bit of a dreamer.
Favourite aspect of the hobby: I absolutely love being able to create my OCs into a physical form. They mean so much to me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff