Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
xKelpiex
Shattered Ciel
D: my tax return was 24 $ x.x
I'm so sorry to hear! As Aellos said, at least you don't have to pay!

Bah... true, but next year I will as my house will be moved into my name so I'll have a**-loads of Taxes

Fluffy Prophet

here's the progress I made on her gypsy outfit, still not done. She's sportin' one of the new Licht wigs I got:
User ImageUser Image

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Henada
Omg IDC about how popular the body let's mold is... its SO CUTE. Oliver has beaten Bee as my favorite doll. I want to make dainty panties and lingerie for him. Its a shame a drought killed my garden because I have a huge garden of flowers that are great for photoshoots. But we've had such a bad drought the river I moved onto is now literally dried up and our ranches well needs to be pumped twice a year. Our water pressure is like... null. But surely everyone needs a body.
At uhicon I met a sweet girl who was scared to go to the bid panel cuz she didn't have one. I did DDR with her and she saw my dolls. She was scared to buy one cuz of the price and she had never seen one IRL, so I showed her my dolls and told her sculpts and prices. I had the sculpt she wanted to buy! After seeing Silas ( who gave m that name? I would reward you with gold but I lost it all... I'll make it up to you somehow. ) she was confident she wanted an AOD chi. She was really shocked I happen to have one. I saw some for sale on DOA and told her about them and i said I would get one for her if she couldn't get into the marketplace. She hasn't got back me though.

I've been super depressed about losing my account. I've thought about leaving Gaia all together but I have too many friends here. And I'm committed to the swap. I need who is in charge to pm me my partner and stuff again. I got started but don't remember everything.

Guess wh at. If 50 people tip this post I'll make 1250 gold. I've never begged or asked for charity on Gaia before, but if you just remember I got banned unfairly without warning and tip my posts you can help me get back on my feet. Much love.

I just sold my AoD Chi, but anyways go check your gaia trades 3nodding
Yami_No_Requiem

omg ;~;
that little gold dragon was one of my favorite items before I lost my account.
thank you so much is there anything I can do for you?? <3

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Finlet
here's the progress I made on her gypsy outfit, still not done. She's sportin' one of the new Licht wigs I got:
User ImageUser Image

Oh Fin, your stuff blows me away! And I think I loooove that wig on her. >w< She is totally an event head worth having! Too bad I decided not to get her.
My sister works at Joann Fabrics and gets 30% off everything in the store this weekend. I picked up a few trimmings [the same exact ones in 2 different colors, though.] and 2 remnants for dolly clothes makings. Nothing in the works now, but will give me something to do int he future. [among tons of the other stuff I want to do. xD

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Finlet - Very nice job on the outfit! I love the colors.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the craft store to pick up supplies for face ups! I'm very excited to get started and to learn everything I need to know. The only problems are, that the weather is totally sucky and not a good time for faceups and I don't have a sealant or a proper fitting respirator yet. These are things that I hope will be solved in time.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
@Finlet your doll and that outfit is so cute *x*

I've been half lurking when not playing games...Star wars old republic is eating my life...I ordered a Doll Cheatu Ada on a 6 month layaway *x* and thats my only dolly news from me XD

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Henada
Yami_No_Requiem

omg ;~;
that little gold dragon was one of my favorite items before I lost my account.
thank you so much is there anything I can do for you?? <3

Well I am glad you like it then, I've had it forever but never really used it. You dont need to do anything really, just glad I could help

Fluffy Prophet

Thanks guys ^^

Obsessive Cultist

Why is it that whenever you want to order a larger amount of stuff from a company, there's always a single item you want that's sold out, and as soon as it's back in stock, another isn't available?
@_@ Uufieufvbfdbkbnb.

Demonic Demigod

6,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hatsya

Why is it that whenever you want to order a larger amount of stuff from a company, there's always a single item you want that's sold out, and as soon as it's back in stock, another isn't available?
@_@ Uufieufvbfdbkbnb.

Isnt that how it always goes?

Fluffy Prophet

Pet photography is hard! And I have lots of washing to do now... but this was fun:
User ImageUser Image

Sparkly Genius

Haha, you said you would take a pic with your crawdads! It's so red! The crayfish in the lakes here are like grayish seethrough. What a cute little guy biggrin

Yay yay, visiting Fate today!
Spent a couple of hours in the car with Saffron last night. I didn't crash us and we still like each other. Hooray! XD

Fluffy Prophet

there's a blue one on Arlette's arm too!
Oh yay! I'm so excited to see if Saffron likes Malocchio. Do you have Maddy with you to try on her labcoat?

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

*pops in*

I TOLD you to bring Maddy, Spore! ;D
I don't think she brought her home.
And Fin, you know I love Malocchio already. rofl I can't wait to hold him in my arms like a scary little (big) baby.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff