Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Thanks to everyone who complimented my girls. I'm super satisfied with them. My Leeke order has already shipped and I should get it next week. They are super fast shipped the same day I ordered! wow.

Finlet - I love them too! The look great together. I love Heidi's face up so much! Semi doll related..hmm that's not much of a hint you know! I wonder how you will be able to resist the Little Gem free choice. There are so many cute sculpts! Which one would you get? (totally not enabling) I would want to get Marl. I just love her face. I'm all dolled out for a while. The next order for me will be a body for Madelyn.

Saff - I was super excited to finally order my Daniel! I've been waiting for a long time. Squee! I love Kivi. I can't wait to see her.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Stokiaci: I was trying not to look at what little gems are available, looking is like a gateway drug!
and I'm totally fulfilled by my 5 girls (Eithne and Ginny make 7 but they're under construction) SO maybe just a peek wouldn't hurt sweatdrop

Devout Prophet

Oh my goodness Stokiaci ehsjhdasjd so gorgeous! Melody looks so real! Her skin is breathtaking. @__@ And oh gosh, I can't get enough of seeing Soa. Madelyn seems pretty interesting as well! I wonder what her face will look like once it has a face-up ♥

Meanwhile, I've thought of the plan to fix Ray up with an actual room. I've got a bed a chair and a dresser so far~ mmrrr... I was amazed with the size when the bed came in the mail (it's second hand, bought it cheap online)! But she and Moira are curled up in it now. Had me squealing 'oh so cuuute'. whee

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I had the day off and I took the time to give Melody a bath. She had a tiny bit of resin dust in her joints. I also hot glue sueded her. The sueding did wonders for her legs and she can hold all her poses. She stands better and she's not nearly as floppy as before. Not that she was..but now she's even better! I even put the extra set of hands I ordered on. She's so cute with her little fist and o.k. sign!

Finlet - Maybe you shouldn't look! I thought maybe you already had one you liked. Looking could be very bad.

Hobo - Thanks! I've totally fallen for tan skin. I ordered my Daniel in peach skin, but I was really tempted to get him in real skin, and that would have been wrong for his character. I will eventually get a real skin Iplehouse doll. I want one! I just don't know who. I want to see the room! My sister bought me a doll bed and is sending it sometime soon! I hope it's big enough so all my girls can have a sleep over.

edit: cute! I love her so much
User Image

heart Happy Valentine's Day! heart
I'm terrible at coming up with words to send those hearts but thanks so much for the ones that you sent me Saf & Spore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome Home! by IICuteOneII, on Flickr

Fluffy Prophet

such cute pics!

I saw this room made for a Lati yellow and fell in love:
lati room

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
D: my tax return was 24 $ x.x

Romantic Lunatic

Shattered Ciel

At least you don't have to pay?

I haven't done mine yet. I'm afraid. It's the first year where I have to file three jobs and two states. T__T
Shattered Ciel
I'm so sorry to hear! As Aellos said, at least you don't have to pay!

Dedicated Bloodsucker

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Timid 100

Here's my crapalicious bjd. emotion_dowant
        She's a Resinsoul Ling, I call her Armelle.

User Image

Click to make it bigger, sorry for the ugly picture.

Waaah, I have never seen owner pics of Ling before! She pretty!

Fluffy Prophet

@ Roslyn: Viola is beautiful! I have a problem with eyes darkening in pics too.

@ iiuu: why would you call her crapalicious? She's lovely. I like her serene smile and her outfit.
Omg IDC about how popular the body let's mold is... its SO CUTE. Oliver has beaten Bee as my favorite doll. I want to make dainty panties and lingerie for him. Its a shame a drought killed my garden because I have a huge garden of flowers that are great for photoshoots. But we've had such a bad drought the river I moved onto is now literally dried up and our ranches well needs to be pumped twice a year. Our water pressure is like... null. But surely everyone needs a body.
At uhicon I met a sweet girl who was scared to go to the bid panel cuz she didn't have one. I did DDR with her and she saw my dolls. She was scared to buy one cuz of the price and she had never seen one IRL, so I showed her my dolls and told her sculpts and prices. I had the sculpt she wanted to buy! After seeing Silas ( who gave m that name? I would reward you with gold but I lost it all... I'll make it up to you somehow. ) she was confident she wanted an AOD chi. She was really shocked I happen to have one. I saw some for sale on DOA and told her about them and i said I would get one for her if she couldn't get into the marketplace. She hasn't got back me though.

I've been super depressed about losing my account. I've thought about leaving Gaia all together but I have too many friends here. And I'm committed to the swap. I need who is in charge to pm me my partner and stuff again. I got started but don't remember everything.

Guess wh at. If 50 people tip this post I'll make 1250 gold. I've never begged or asked for charity on Gaia before, but if you just remember I got banned unfairly without warning and tip my posts you can help me get back on my feet. Much love.

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Finally got an update on my little fox!

She's on her way to the split holder and she should be shipped sometime soon!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items