Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

Love the spam, Finlet! Glad to see you're making time for a little of your own dolly love, and you've made so much progress on Malocchio!
I'm thinking if it is not bitterly cold out tomorrow I might take some of my dolls out into the snow. I never can during the week because when I'm done work it's dark. I realized I haven't taken any outdoor photos since winter arrived though so I should get something before the snow's gone! I need to spend some time with Spencer so it will probably be him.
I'm having a lonely weekend this week so I made a cake tonight and binged on it and made myself sick... u__u;; I'm such a loser XD Going to sleep it off...
I did my first face ups today. This is Kiki and Cake. Their dresses are also made by me :3
User Image

Ornate Reveler

I keep poofing off from this place. xD

I'm really excited for tomorrow. smile My mom shipped out some of my late Christmas presents from Mint On Card to me and they should get here by tomorrow. Apparently there's lots of clothes and accessories in there! heart

I also finished one of my other free face ups the other day. I think it turned out OK. Now to start opening for actual commissions.

User Image

Sparkly Streaker

6,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
@ Punx : I lurve the way you did the cats brows. They got good color dimension.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sabine's mad at me, y'all. I made her try on the pjs I made for the DoA swap and when I was putting her normal clothing back on her she tried to headbutt me!

Did I miss swap sign up or can I still get in? And what's the time frame?

Sparkly Genius

@Punx - Great work on your first faceups! Cake's eyebrows and lower lashes are especially impressive! smile Kiki's dress is really pretty, good job fitting that large bust in there XD

@Sam - Yay parcel excitement ^^ I think you did great job on the faceup. Good luck with commissions!

@Elydya - I think you're still good to sign up!

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spore: Fizz baked cupcakes so I'm feeling stuffed too. Sorry you feel lonely, we could have tinychat gorged on cake together yum_cupcake

@ Tattooed: wow, great first faceups. Also those dresses are so nicely made. Ugh, I wish my doll Eithne had a DD bust. They're so ummm... bouncy.

@ Eludya: how'd the date go?

@ Sam: It turned out great smile I'm also still waiting for my Christmas presents, wigs and eyes.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Finlet - Awesome! As did dates 2, 3 and 4. He's such a sweetheart, and he was totally cheering me on and following my progress while I was making my swap gift.

@Spore - Sweet, I will look into it tonight when I'm home. Too much of a pain from the iPhone app.

Ornate Reveler

@Spore: Thank you! ^^

@Finlet: Thanks! Hopefully you get yours in soon too. smile

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Eludya
Sabine's mad at me, y'all. I made her try on the pjs I made for the DoA swap and when I was putting her normal clothing back on her she tried to headbutt me!

You're fine!
I didn't really realize I work tomorrow and Monday, so will probably put together swap partners .. uh.. Tuesday [I'm sooo out of it today.] So still a couple days to join.

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
I know these pictures are bad, but Yuna and I took our dollies with us to a sleepover with some friends. It was SO much fun, and we pretty much played Apples to Apples until three in the morning! AAAANNNNDD, I finally made Luciano a shirt befitting for his style biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
XFateX
Eludya

You're fine!
I didn't really realize I work tomorrow and Monday, so will probably put together swap partners .. uh.. Tuesday [I'm sooo out of it today.] So still a couple days to join.

I wish I could do the swap. Unfortunately I'm poor, and the only thing I could even make would be scarves anyways XD.

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Wow looks like everyone has been keeping busy :O

I washed Annalee's hair the other day hoping it would look less frizzy, but it simply made the curls look frizzier. So, in the end, I straightened her hair. I do like it, but the heat resistant fiber is really coarse, and doesn't flow very well. I think I may need to get her a new wig in the near future razz

On another note, I did managed to order new eyes (for both Luci and Annalee), and some new string. Although I feel like the string was a little pricey It looked of good quality. ^_^

Distinct Smoker

-cry- why do I fail at face ups? I can paint a face and paint my face but I can't paint a dolls face... sad

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
RadioWires
-cry- why do I fail at face ups? I can paint a face and paint my face but I can't paint a dolls face... sad

Just keep practicing. I'm sure you'll get better. I can't wait to try my hand at faceups.... just need to get some MSC XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff