Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

So very diabolical:
User Image

Fluffy Prophet

They color-coordinate:
User Image

Devout Prophet

Ah, Finlet.. the first pic you posted doesn't work?
Also, ohmigosh. I may or may not have missed the story on him but... is he yours? He's so gorgeous! Is he a Soom?

In other news, I have signed in for the swap. @___@ I'm kinda nervous.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Sexy hobo: He belongs to Saffron, I'm doing his faceup bodyblushing and outfit. He's a Soom free-choice Gluino/Monzo aka... Gluonzo whee
I think photobucket is just being slow to resize.
How is Moira's ghostly faceup coming along?

@ Finlet:
Dear Fin,
Why are you so effing amazing?! xD Piper looks as cute as ever and Malocchio is just looking even more dashing. I love how the outfit compliments him, I can't wait to see him next to Sol.

Devout Prophet

Ahh, like so! Well, he is gorgeous, wow-ee. Can't wait to see what he'll look like in the end. :3

And Moira's face-up is uh, progressing not at all. Haha, I lack the materials and time at the moment, but more importantly: the guts to actually go and do it. So I think I'll just take her to Ray's face-up artist and have her do it instead... I'll learn to do it, sometime.

Fluffy Prophet

Angelic Heidi:
User Image

Thanks so much Roslyn! I'm still working on his outfit, but I like it so far too.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Time for another swap!

Since there's a lot of new people in the thread this time, and many of us have new dolls, I'm going to need new info. :3

Please remember you do not have to MAKE the items. I'm giving this a long period of 'creation' and shipping time. So feel free to order items if you feel the need to. No, I do not place a spending cap, but no one plans on anyone going out and spending 100 dollars on one doll. That being said, please don't spend 2 bucks on a person either. Let's be fair.

I would like all applicants in by February second. That is this February. We're pretty busy as a thread. I feel that is more then enough time to join if you'd like.
Your shipping due date will come after everyone is in and sorted. It will definitely be at least a month [30 days] But may be longer.

Anyways.
If you're interested in joining the swap, you will be PMing me, XFateX [Fate] With some information. Please fill out the form below if you'd like to join.

Username:

Your dolls: [Please include name, mold, and size of doll.]

IF you prefer an item for a certain doll, please specify here:

What you're comfortable making [Size and gender wise]:

What are things you want or may not want:

What country do you live in and if you mind shipping to another country: [In case we get someone overseas. I know there is a few of us here. And also between Canada to US]

This all being said: Please stay up to date with the thread, in case things change.

Reposting!

So far we have about five entrants! Lets keep it up. :3

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Finlet: They all look absolutely amazing! I love that wig on Arlette. She looks great! Piper is always cute.
And I'm starting to feel Heidi is my favorite one of your dolls. Her faces, both ends, are absolutely gorgeous. >w<

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fate: thank you! that''s why I had to have 2 Tuff heads. I think that whoever likes Heidi is going to also like event head. I can't wait to start in on that.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

You have so many projects going on! x3

Fluffy Prophet

that's why I've been gone from the thread for so long (and unfortunately have to miss out on this swap sad )

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'm very sad you have to miss out. D: But You'll hit the next one, I'm sure of it! I didn't realize how busy of a lady you are right now! x3

Sparkly Streaker

6,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lawl

The dog looks like he's wondering why you keep putting the scary doll by him. The animals in my house get confused because the dolls look human but they don't move and they smell funny. rofl

@ Finlet:
You're welcome. biggrin I think he looks amazing thus far and Heidi is so cute in both of her forms. >< Her ears are so cute! *squees*

On another note:
Lookie what I found earlier!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Little Love Birds by IICuteOneII, on Flickr
Malaren loves his Rinnie so very much. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas