Welcome to Gaia! ::

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Time for another swap!

Since there's a lot of new people in the thread this time, and many of us have new dolls, I'm going to need new info. :3

Please remember you do not have to MAKE the items. I'm giving this a long period of 'creation' and shipping time. So feel free to order items if you feel the need to. No, I do not place a spending cap, but no one plans on anyone going out and spending 100 dollars on one doll. That being said, please don't spend 2 bucks on a person either. Let's be fair.

I would like all applicants in by February second. That is this February. We're pretty busy as a thread. I feel that is more then enough time to join if you'd like.
Your shipping due date will come after everyone is in and sorted. It will definitely be at least a month [30 days] But may be longer.

Anyways.
If you're interested in joining the swap, you will be PMing me, XFateX [Fate] With some information. Please fill out the form below if you'd like to join.

Username:

Your dolls: [Please include name, mold, and size of doll.]

IF you prefer an item for a certain doll, please specify here:

What you're comfortable making [Size and gender wise]:

What are things you want or may not want:

What country do you live in and if you mind shipping to another country: [In case we get someone overseas. I know there is a few of us here. And also between Canada to US]

This all being said: Please stay up to date with the thread, in case things change.

Reposting!

Sparkly Genius

Woah, slow day.
Speaking of which, I should be asleep now.
Been playing The Walking Dead the game though and it is making me feel sorrow... haha

Anyhow...

S-U-G-A-R jump into your racing car, say sugar rush, sugar rush

Hope everyone joins the swap~

Distinct Smoker

omg my babies! Check out my persocoms!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

How I wish persocoms were real. crying
I would have a woman and a cute little boy a my computers. <3<3

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hello! Please call me: Wrabbit
About you: I'm 19 year old male in the military who loves all forms of art
How you got into the hobby: The artistic detail in these dolls? Crazy! I love the looks and the almost infinite customization possibilities, and the interactions. What a perfect hobby for a lonely guy!
Your dolls: (Soon to own!)
Name: Kotelet and Piesang
Sculpt: BBB Elfkin named Kotelet and a Zuzu Delf Persi boy
Date Received: soon..! the bbb is coming very soon from DDE, and Piesang is coming straight from Luts!
Personality/Backstory: Kotelet and Piesang live together with a cool guy named Wrabbit. However, Kotelet is a demon who is just hiding out to avoid working and decides to stay in this house he found, where there is also a cat-boy named Piesang! They're total opposites of each other but very much friends despite all that.
Favourite aspect of the hobby: Interacting and customizing! Of course meeting new people smile

Obsessive Cultist

Welcome to the thread, Wrabbit 3nodding

---------

Dear local customs office,
please send me my dolly's paperwork so I can come pick up the little dude already .,.
I know he's cute, but he's mine, so it'd be cool if you could stop playing with him now.
emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome Wrabbit ^_^ I hope you get your dolls soon.

I feel bad that I haven't done anything with my doll for while OTL. Why do I have to be so poor D:
All of my dolls finally came and my MSC comes tomorrow so they will be receiving face ups this weekend. I'm working on clothes today!
User Image

Distinct Smoker

omg! my AOD Chi arrived today!
I really need help deciding his wig.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Sparkly Genius

@Radiowires - So cute! Love how they all have chobits ears! [on the comment about persocoms being real, I have a but of a phobia of robots! I wouldn't be able to handle it lol]
Congrats on your new doll. Those eyes really look great with the lips. I prefer the look of the red wig.

@Wrabbit - Hey, nice to meet you!

@Tattooed - That's great! Have fun making clothes and attempting faceups~

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
RadioWires
omg! my AOD Chi arrived today!
I really need help deciding his wig.

Out of those two I really like the red one.

Romantic Lunatic

Well shoot. My Puki Puki Ante will be here in a couple of days. I was assuming it would take two to three months to come into stock. DX

Distinct Smoker

RadioWires
Tinychat

Come join me. ninja
Hi guys~
I haven't been active on gaia for a few years >3<
My original account is Miss Cannibal, but that is inactive atm...
I currently own sd guys, one msd boy and one tiny girl ^-^
but the tiny is on the other side of the country, so she doesn't count.

My MSD; Luts elf maska Leon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I got him as a birthday present from my stepdad, and I love him to bits!

///not sure if pic works :s

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Maska is gorgeous! You're so lucky. :3

Fluffy Prophet

I feel so guilty for not keeping up with the thread and commenting on everyone's photos.
I hope you all are up for constant pic-bombs from me today, because I have lots to share.
Arlette:
User Image
Piper had a full cleaning after her day at the beach:
User Image

Eithne is under construction, Genesis is waiting for a faceup and vampire mod, and Illyana needs her tattooes re-done. Lots to do...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff