Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Cressida; Wow, I never would have imagined that combination, but I see why you like it! It's definitely a nice slim look for Rose, I can't wait to see how she looks in outfits with this body. x3

@Stoki; Aw, poor Soa, she always looks sad. xD I don't blame her for being impatient about Melody and Minhyun coming home, she needs company! <3 And even more photo shoots. x3

@Fate; Haha, I can see Spore in that cardigan for sure. xD I wonder what Spore thinks.
Also, Luts outfits are the best things ever, why can't I just buy all of them...

Distinct Smoker

AUGH I PAID OFF MY BORY. IM SO STOKED.
Doesnt he look like Ciel? He isnt going to be a Ciel doll, but I would like him to cosplay as Ciel one day!
User Image
Sorry its so big. Photobucket is being rude again.
I want to commission Wonderland all these outfits for him! But can you imagine? So expensive. I have to think about which ones I want the most. What are your thoughts?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

toobig

Alois

-cry- Why are doll clothes just as expensive as real clothes? ;~;

Sadly Morgan cannot seem to decide on what wig to keep. x_x I feel a really big spree coming soon...consisting of a large amount of wigs to be ordered from Leeke and some clothes from Luts/Iple/etsy. Why must you be so difficult to dress Issac? Whhhhyyy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blonde by IICuteOneII, on Flickr

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Roslyn Pryce

Sadly Morgan cannot seem to decide on what wig to keep. x_x I feel a really big spree coming soon...consisting of a large amount of wigs to be ordered from Leeke and some clothes from Luts/Iple/etsy. Why must you be so difficult to dress Issac? Whhhhyyy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blonde by IICuteOneII, on Flickr

Tell me when you order from luts! I want a few things. >>

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Hobo; Hurray for delurking, our Friendly Neighbourhood Lurker/Hobo. 8D You're going to make a photo story?! I wanna see!

@Radio; 'Grats on paying off your Bory, he's a popular one! x3 I LOL'd because my cousin has a Bory named Ciel... xDD
You should totally commission that last outfit pictured from Beyond Wonderland, I ended up getting 3 outfits from her since she had models in my dolls' sizes, and they turned out amazing. 3nodding Well worth the money.

@Roz; Morgan's so cute. x3 The unfortunate thing is... Chloes look good in every wig. xDD
On top of Issac being hard to find clothes for, I'm also sure he's extremely fun to dress, so I can see going on a spree for him. >.>

Distinct Smoker

Saffron Blehckchah

@Radio; 'Grats on paying off your Bory, he's a popular one! x3 I LOL'd because my cousin has a Bory named Ciel... xDD
You should totally commission that last outfit pictured from Beyond Wonderland, I ended up getting 3 outfits from her since she had models in my dolls' sizes, and they turned out amazing. 3nodding Well worth the money.
omg now that I know someone who has commissioned her I'm totally going to do it. @___@
Its so important to me that my dolls have nice clothes. D: Its okay if I look tacky, but my dolls cant.

Sparkly Genius

@Cressida - That is an interesting and oddly fitting match! smile

@Stoki - She does look a little sad, but just as beautiful!

@Fate - Yep, Spore would look cute in that! the sweater is all snuggly <3

@Hobo - Me, wonderful and unselfish? I dunno about that... I do devote my life to tending to other peoples' kids so I guess that's something? Ug, you flattered me too much, I don't even know what to say now. But yeah Paige is living crunched up in my KDF box right now because I didn't have another home for her and her face was making me sad. She'll come back out in time I am sure. I anticipate your photostory!

@Radio - How awesome, I do love them Bories.

@Roslyn - I really like her blonde!

Bleh, my car is having issues. I knew when I got a car this would happen but it still makes me sad! The suspension is shot, so when I drive over bumps it goes all bouncy and when I turn corners it leans a lot. When I took it to the shop today they showed me by pushing down on my car how darn bouncy it was. It bounced up and down alright! Then they showed me 2 other cars by pushing and they barely did anything. So now I really believe them (I have a trust issue with mechanics and feel like they are going to take advantage of me because that would be really easy to do). So yeah, it's gonna cost me like $800 which is gross and makes me sad. I'm just glad I always have an emergency fund for this sort of stuff! Also I am attached to my car because I gave it a name so I feel like I should care for it >__>

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Bleh. Sorry for your issues, Spore! I understand car problems completely. I have a book of them, literally. And yet, no funds to fix them! I really do think I need to set up an etsy or something and try to get some sort of extra income for the meantime. I might sew some stuff together tonight.

Also, thinking of doing a luts order, speaking of no money. >> xD But I want wigs. I'm not even so much worried over Koujis eyes anymore since.. I have him chilling with one green eye and one blue.. for the time being, at least

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

The Sexiest Hobo Around
Lady Cressida

Okay, I'm going to break my period of lurking to post because... well, woah! Finding hybrids for IH is quite an achievement in my eyes! It's a great fit!

And oh gosh, Stokiaci, poor, poor Soa! She seems to be getting more handsome with each picture you post of her. (@ u @ ) (I'm not very subtle, post more of her)

Welcome Mikuyan! Always great to see new faces. Even though I must seem like a new face to a lot of recent newcomers as well... I tend to lurk. A lot. I sometimes pop in and try to be as friendly/creepy as possible before slinking back into the shadows of my cardboardbox-home.

SDFEWFEARF RADIOWIRES OMG HOW DARE YOU MAKE CHOBIT EARS OMG I LOVE YOU. [/fangirl] Seriously though! A chobit doll is like, an ultimate dream of mine. You. You, I love you, yes (see, Mikuyan, this is what I mean by creepy).

Ohohoh, Fate. Can people outside of the USA also join the swap? And another question... which twins were you planning on getting? o:

Littleluciedoll, by golly, that is one stunning doll! She has a kind of mystique about her... what's her story?

And lastly, Spore, I'm going to be blunt. Your posts never fail to make me think you're a wonderful, unselfish person. I'm sorry to hear about Paige... I'm sure you'll think of something. (:

Aaaaaand a little update on my precious dollies. Moira is still faceless, considering financially things are a little tight now, whereas I think Ray has been getting more and more aware of.. Moira's presence. With Moira being a ghost and all, she can't actually be seen but.. I don't know. Things seem to be changing.

In other words: expect a photostory, soon.

♥

Yes, of course. Already got notice on people not caring to ship overseas, so that is fine indeed.
And my twins are Yuz and Peach, KDF size on luts. -luts whore=

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Bleh. Sorry for your issues, Spore! I understand car problems completely. I have a book of them, literally. And yet, no funds to fix them! I really do think I need to set up an etsy or something and try to get some sort of extra income for the meantime. I might sew some stuff together tonight.

Also, thinking of doing a luts order, speaking of no money. >> xD But I want wigs. I'm not even so much worried over Koujis eyes anymore since.. I have him chilling with one green eye and one blue.. for the time being, at least

Hey no prob, thanks! Stupid cars always eating our money away. GEH.
That sounds fun and like a good idea, I wish you luck on that endeavour!
I'm not even going to look at the Luts website, I don't need any of that right now! XD

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
She says thank you. :3 Yeah, it really sucks that she looks good in every wig I put her in! I'll probably have a really big wig stash just for her.
He's a nightmare. lol Honestly though he could be worse as far as getting clothes on him. He's not so bad when it comes to getting them on and off. Other than his boots, his feet just love those. Hopefully he can have a bigger selection of clothes soon and I'm dying to send him off for a face up. But face up time for him will have to wait.

@ Spore XP:
She does make a good blonde. biggrin Sadly though she's one of those girls that changes her hair color like crazy so it's not permanent.
As far as car issues I've never really had an problems with the suspension. The previous owner probably ran it without stopping when going over speed bumps or holes. As far as what they charged you though it doesn't seem like it's much for what was wrong with it as long as they did the job right. Car repairs are expensive! Luckily my dad can pretty much maintain the vehicles if he wanted but he chooses using the dealer for my truck. Which is really surprising to me since I know he could do the things that they charge him for.

Distinct Smoker

my cars name is coco ninja

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Radio; Oh god, I know what you mean. xDD I don't exactly buy myself nice clothes very often, but when I have a vision of what my doll should look like, I will go nuts to get them the right outfit.
Your car has such a normal name compared to Spore's. rofl

@Spore; Oh man, I thought maybe you were gonna be able to get it done cheaper. S: Lame. I'm glad I didn't end up buying a car, I really don't think I could have afforded it.

@Roz; Yeah, I'd be more excited to get him clothes first. x3 What sorts of things are you hoping to dress him in? :3

Sparkly Genius

@Ros - Yeah my parents just informed me now that the past owner of this car lived on a ridiculously bumpy road that probably wore everything down... ;___; I didn't get it done yet, I will probably do it soon u___u; I don't know anyone who knows anything about cars so it sucks. This is why I waited as long as I could to buy one.

@Radio - Aw I like that. I named mine after the licence plate, which is BPRM - so it is called The Burp Room. Yeah, not the most conventional but it helps me remember the licence plate number! XD

@ RadioWires:
I don't have a name for my truck. xD I usually just call it by its' color in spanish. So, I guess that's a name.

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
He needs a trench coat badly so that'll be the first thing I'll be in search for. Issac loves hims trench coats. :3 He'll probably get another set of boots too and some shirts that are better suited to his style.

@ Spore XP:
Ah, well, that makes sense as to why that went out. It could have been something a lot more expensive. I'm sure the mechanic won't rip you off. At least I hope not. ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff