37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Mysteltain
4wendy
tried to sew when I got my first doll...sewing is not for me~
everything I sewed didn't fit him rofl

Sewing takes time and patience. Especially when you are making them with your own patterns or without. I have many fails due to my patterns being off in size wise, but I keep altering patterns til they do finally fit. And I tell you, making patterns for USD or curvy dolls is no picnic D:

Obsessive Cultist

Mysteltain

No, no xD I know IOS. I meant which new doll. I'm not super familiar with their molds.
Hatsya

they haven't released them yet, so they don't have names.
here's a preview of the 80cm that I'm waiting for

User Image

Obsessive Cultist

Mysteltain

Oh, that one! I've seen him on tumblr. Would really like to see him finished 3nodding

Distinct Smoker

Leeke World Mikhala and Lillycat are gorgeous. Those are the curvy girls I want.
Hatsya
me too >_<
my mecha angel needs an 80cm companion badly

Obsessive Cultist

Mysteltain

I imagine it must be pretty hard to find other dolls that size that aren't Mecha Angels. Is there even another company other than IOS that also makes 80cm dolls? Not counting Dollmore Lusions and such, because they're out of proportion.
Have you ever posted pictures of your Saiph btw? o: (I'm guessing it's a Saiph because of your sig). That's one of my favorite molds ever!

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lady Cressida
Mysteltain
4wendy
tried to sew when I got my first doll...sewing is not for me~
everything I sewed didn't fit him rofl

Sewing takes time and patience. Especially when you are making them with your own patterns or without. I have many fails due to my patterns being off in size wise, but I keep altering patterns til they do finally fit. And I tell you, making patterns for USD or curvy dolls is no picnic D:

Yeah Yuna is having some problems because Annalee is very gifted in her bust XD. With me it's just finding out how to size my patterns correctly. The only sucky part is right now I have no access to a sewing machine so I have to do everything by hand. But I'm still having fun trying to make stuff and we have SO much fabric to work with!

@ Finlet:
Oh, I can see what you mean. All of mine are usually out unless they're missing a head or something but if you take turns rotating I can see it making you sad for them.
Lavie sounds like such a cutie. xD Baby birds are so adorable, I can't believe that the fishies swim up and kissy at her.
Oh, and quick question before I forget. I know you have experience making wigs but I was wondering if you might have any idea how to make a wig look like this: Linkie 1 Linkie 2
Or maybe how to add something that looks similar to this to a pre existing wig.

@ Lady Cressida:
lol It happens to me with some of them.

Distinct Smoker

Ohh Im the opposite. the smaller the doll the more I like it. My biggest doll is 45cm...

Fluffy Prophet

@ Radio: I can't decide on a favorite size, each size has something I like about it.

@ Roslyn: cute raver style! Did you ever do hair wraps when you were young? I used to do them on Fizz. I think a combination of that and textured yarn and ribbons would be perfect, kinda like this doll: deviantart
I think the best way to get it with bangs you like would be to attach it to a short haired wig. Licht has some very vibrant playful colors and their sale is still going on.
Hatsya
I believe angel of dream has a 90cm? though I don't like how they look~
Yes its hard. In our community she is the only 80cm in the group so when the sd's stand right beside her, they look like kids
WOW! good eye! she's is a saiph
Here she is standing beside my 64cm. He ended up looking like a kid XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Cressida

I don't know hot to make pattens as well as what to do with the measurements, so everything I made failed. I tried to read tutorials.. it didn't quite sink in. @w@
I think I need some to teach me side by side XD

Sparkly Genius

Mysteltain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's gorgeous! I have yet to see a doll that size irl but it astounds me that she dwarfs an average sized SD so much! @__@
Spore XP
thank you! ♥
down side about her size is, she is EXTREMELY heavy. I haven't taken her out in doll meets because of that. :[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff