Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Smoker

xXItaliaUchihaXx

So pretty!! I love that dress!

Finlet

Your avatar is so cute!~ So is your girls vest! I want to make one of those. surprised

Stokiaci

Best way for me to loose weight is eat only chicken and lettuce and drink lemon water. I do that for two weeks and I can lose 30 lbs. The hard part is I love chocolate milk and ice cream!! ;__; I stay on the chubby side. Still cute!! I really wish they made chubby bjd. I love the girls with large hips. I have a Lillycat on hold at DOA! I don't know if I'll be able to get her... But she's my dream doll! At least that I dont have. lol.

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ugh, with College starting up again I don't have as much freetime to do all my creative stuff... so what do when I do get free time? DOLLY SPAM!!!

I make him pants:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I make him a shirt:

Then sit around, play some games, and watch some Netflix:

Hatsya

immortality of soul, its in korea.
all of there dolls are limited releases though and determined per quarter. emo

4wendy

nice shirt ♥
I cant sew ;a;

Hey, everyone! I've been lurking since I haven't really had the chance to post of late here's a recent shot of Rin and Issac. :3 I'm so happy with how cute they look together.
Rin got some more clothes the other day and got a chance to use the shoes that Helen couldn't fit cause her feet were too big. Issac really needs more clothes. x_x But he's so huge that I think I'll be stuck ordering from IH or try out some SD17 clothes on him. I'm figuring that SD17 clothes might fit since he has a pair of cargo pants in that size that are actually a really nice fit for him.

Untitled by IICuteOneII, on Flickr

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Roslyn Pryce

&*^*&^*&^!!!!! You have an EID Chase...O_O

Fluffy Prophet

@ Radio: I love chubby bjd's! Dollmore Alexia is pretty cute and on my wishlist. They don't seem to have any chubby and mature dolls though. My Heidi has wide DZ Anson hips, and my Imda Modigli has a cute little tummy that sticks out. thanks on the vest! I made it and embroidered it to match her steampunk goggles

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mysteltain
Hatsya

immortality of soul, its in korea.
all of there dolls are limited releases though and determined per quarter. emo

4wendy

nice shirt ♥
I cant sew ;a;

I can't really sew actually! Just started to learn. That's why I hope his shirt nor his pants fall apart anytime soon. (I already had to fix his pants twice XD)

@ Lady Cressida:
He's actually a SID Claude. :p

Fluffy Prophet

@ Roslyn: Rin is so perfect I hope she stays in your permanent collection

@ Finlet:
I honestly don't see myself getting rid of her in the future. I've really come to like her as she is even with the imperfections she has. Like her turn key doesn't "fit" all the way so her head sometimes clicks to the side. xD I think she may be going to visit someone soon to get her body restrung properly since I can't seem to find the happy medium. The only thing you'll be seeing out of her different is her face up once Meggilu has openings again. biggrin Along with Issac and Grail thrown into the fray as well.
Speaking of which I hope you keep all of your girlies. It would make me a little sad to see any of them gone, even Ginny too although she's newer she's so cute. I honestly have no suggestions as far as making your doll family small, I've come to realize myself that sometimes it's worth keeping all of them. As long as they make you happy you shouldn't worry too much about it. You could always try having the event head share a body with one of your other girls. In the end the choice is up to you though and I'm sure everyone will support your decision. heart

Fluffy Prophet

@ Roslyn: thank you ^^ I don't want any of my girls to be neglected in the closet though. With 4 dolls, I'd move them around to sit by my desk or on the couch, with 6 they would take turns 3x3, but 7 :/ ... too hard. I wanted to tell you about Lavie. She loves being by the fish tank, and when she goes to say hi to them, they swim to meet her and kinda kiss-kiss through the glass. It's super cute!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Roslyn Pryce

@ Lady Cressida:
He's actually a SID Claude. :p

He is? *goes look* Damn he looks like Chase. Damn you Iple D: I can never get the guys right D:
4wendy
tried to sew when I got my first doll...sewing is not for me~
everything I sewed didn't fit him rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out