Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Prophet

Spore - She was a dutch artist, considering I'm not so keen on sending doll heads overseas (I'm a major spazz). But no, no dice. She said she was sorry but couldn't do anything about it except offering me a discount if I'd send the head back for her to do it again. But yeah, no.

Radio - Ack, show us the clothes, show us the clothes @_@ [/lurker]

Fate - How have you been doing? Your latest posts didn't give me such a happy vibe...

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
@Fate x.x; i really should buy some MSC then, Elren is now stained red, i think if the blue washes off shes now stained purple

o.o; here she is with her new paint job

User Image

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fearmy: even through msc, many paints can stain. Just like how dolls can get dark marks through black clothing. She's really adorable, that Tshirt is so cute!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Fearmyboxers
@Fate x.x; i really should buy some MSC then, Elren is now stained red, i think if the blue washes off shes now stained purple

o.o; here she is with her new paint job

User Image

I think we warned you that could happen. ^^;; But yes, as Fin said--it can still stain. Just watch. :3

Hobo: I'm alright. Still trying to work arund teh grumpyness. Made Hope some new clothes. knowing he has something else to wear makes me happy, but Im still frustrated at my family. ^^;;

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm finding waiting for my new girls to be very hard. It hasn't even been a week and I'm seriously checking the site for updates...I want them home NOW!!!

So, I may be moving again in a couple of months. It's been rough on us this year living on our own. While we were able to afford all of our bills, we didn't have much money for extra things so we are considering moving back in with his mom. This is awesome because then the only bill we will have is for our phones. The boyfriend also said that I could buy one doll a season. Which is really cool. I'm thinking of raising the stakes and using this as a weight loss motivator. For instance, I can't buy the doll unless I lose an x number of pounds. I'm just weary about moving because I really do love having a place of my own, but at the same time..being able to get new dolls excite me!!

I made some cute pillows the other day. They were so easy. I have some of that awesome print left and I'm debating on making a dress or something for Soa.

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Stokiaci
I'm finding waiting for my new girls to be very hard. It hasn't even been a week and I'm seriously checking the site for updates...I want them home NOW!!!

So, I may be moving again in a couple of months. It's been rough on us this year living on our own. While we were able to afford all of our bills, we didn't have much money for extra things so we are considering moving back in with his mom. This is awesome because then the only bill we will have is for our phones. The boyfriend also said that I could buy one doll a season. Which is really cool. I'm thinking of raising the stakes and using this as a weight loss motivator. For instance, I can't buy the doll unless I lose an x number of pounds. I'm just weary about moving because I really do love having a place of my own, but at the same time..being able to get new dolls excite me!!

I made some cute pillows the other day. They were so easy. I have some of that awesome print left and I'm debating on making a dress or something for Soa.

User Image

Those pillows are so cute :O and that fabric is awesome! You should totally make something for Soa with it ^_^

Also, I think using the dolls as a motivator to lose weight is a great idea. If I had the money to do that I would be so much skinnier than I am right now lol.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
@Fate yea you guys warned me lol personally i think the staining looks better than the paint o.o; with the staining its smooth and doesnt have brush strokes or thicker in some places where paint decided to be a pain lol

@Stokiaci Soa is so pretty *x*

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
I hope you guys don't mind a bit of pic spam XD. He was just too cute sitting on the kitchen table so I had to snap a pic smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Wendy: picspam is always encouraged heart

@ Fearmy: I bet you'd enjoy rit dying your dolls considering you like the staining smile I am really enjoying my airbrush for nice, smooth color.

@ Stokiaci: it's a great idea! I quit smoking to afford my dolls. I just ended up putting in a piggy bank $20 a month that I would have spent on cigarettes. I think if you do something similar it would be good not to put pressure on a number, but rewarding yourself for staying on track.

Distinct Smoker

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Picture 054 by xXItaliaUchihaXx, on Flickr

Pic spam! smile

Fluffy Prophet

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I need to pic spam when I make a dress for Frailty.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
We have had a lot of chats about dolls and sealing to avoid stains in this thread. It's crazy. There are many options though for sealants.

Light stains from clothing drives me crazy.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Finlet - Yeah, I have a horrible time losing weight. I have a weakness for ice cream and chips. I hope my love of dolls will keep me motivated to eat properly. My resolution was to get healthy not to lose weight. I know it's technical details but to me...being healthy is a whole lot more achievable than losing weight. I'm hope the weight loss will happen naturally.

I'm loving the spam!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces