Welcome to Gaia! ::

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Saffron Blehckchah
Then you gotta get yourself a passport, missy! xD

@Fin; Ah, so you noticed DZ Annie too. xD She was the first that I considered, and so far the last. I think the Island doll is an interesting choice, I'd never considered one of them - probably because I'm not good at picturing dolls with alternate faceups. xD I like the more mature body but what IM said about the fit of the clothes makes me nervous, I might stick with something easier to fit. Plus, now that I think of it... not sure that I can buy Annie as a head and oh boy, then I'd have to get into selling and resin matching. xD

@Fate; Have to agree with you there, she's not exact but I do like her regardless. If she didn't suit the part, I might keep her anyway and turn her into something else. The faceup might not be right, but I might order her and try her with different eyes and wig, it could make all the difference. We shall see!
And yes, I do hope we end up meeting sooner than next May! ; w ;

k! I was digging and looking
I love Fairylands A=la carte option

http://dollfairyland.com/shop/step1.php?number=361

so here...
I think #11's head would work
http://dollfairyland.com/shop/step1.php?number=361

the shape of the eyes seemed a bit better IMO
then you can order a female body to go on it.
and pick your own hands.
and as I said, I think for faceups, your best bet is to go throug DOA.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
@Fate - Good luck selling the head! And haha, you can put my real name if you want, I am chill. It is so hard to coordinate schedules, I hope we can figure something out soon =(
@Fin - Oo, Imma get started on your challenge now! I know a few and recognize many, which is already starting to bother me XD
@E.C. - You're selling Clementine? D: I hope she finds a good home then =(
@Fuday - I am fine with eyebrows that don't match but are a neutral colour, because I love bangs that cover them mostly anyways lol. Both my dolls have light eyebrows and black hair, which I thought would bother me at first, but it's all good XD
@Saff - Aw man, that's okay. Our kids look fab as they are. I think you made the right decision on Beyla, too.

Btw Sox was the prop master for my cottage photoshoots. And I teared up a bit when I was leaving too, lol.

Woahh Page 100, that didn't take long!

As I said. :3 whenever you guys have time--just tell me. We might be able to work something out~
I have my own car
and a license now. So I can meet ya guys somewhere too. >w< obviously in the states, though.
and thnaks. I'm impatient and hope he sells too.
I'd even sell for a lower price. -sigh-

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX
soxassassin
XFateX

I thought of Shushu

http://dollfairyland.com/shop/step1.php?number=62

For Kos-mos. [I've played at least Xenosaga one, part of it, so I osrt of know how Kos mos is.
I've seen Shushu play so many roles and look so different, I think she's a good doll to mold into others.
But I don't think the faceup is exact on her, either.
You might have an easier time ordering one wihtout a faceup, and finding a good artist on DOA who can mimic Kos-mos. :3

Just tell me when you guys are available. :3 I always know my schedule 2 weeks in advance!

xD I don't know if Kouji is gay, so good luck with that fanservice. I have a feeling he's not. But who knows
I think my Too might be, though. We'll see.

I don't know if Ciel is straight, bi or gay yet either. I'm going to have to ask him when he gets here. He seems the swing both ways type though. There's no harm in kissing other boys to figure it out either. XD

xDD HE can try to go after Kouji
I'd love to see that outcome.
A slap to the face or something. >w<
My other boys are too old for him. I'm convinced they're both gay. I know Kai is. But Rens a little more shy about it, as far as I'm aware.
He has Amon as his best friend. [my friends el]
But he says they're just friends. <.<

That would be an adorable photo story!
I don't think Ciel would take the older guys off the docket. XDD Though, the older ones would feel sort of guilty about having a crush on the younger one (possible spolier for a story line for the older guy SD size doll I am going to get). I don't know. I sort of feel like Ciel is severely impressionable where he is drawn to who gives him positive sexual or strictly friendly attention- guy or girl. A true genuine crush I think would hit him in the face pretty hard (and I don't mean Kouji if he slaps him LOL), when it happens. I'm sure he will let me know. I think he's generally confused about being a single orientation. I don't think it's for him when having both seems both fun and very possible.
I'm scared he's going to fall for someone that's totally turned off by him who will hurt him.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Fate; I checked out owner pics of her, and holy s**t, you're right - she's a different doll with every faceup xD
One person's custom faceup that I like actually got it done by Luts, whoa. This one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/hidingplace/Picture210.jpg
Because it's very light, and KOS-MOS doesn't exactly look like she's wearing makeup. I'm not liking her face straight on, but I really like her profile, and I think people just aren't choosing the same size of eyes that I would probably prefer for her. Hm, I would have to have a lot of confirmations about her if I were to order her.

Sparkly Genius

soxassassin
I have this specific song that reminds me of Ciel. XD I've been listening to it ever since I ordered him so I every time I hear it makes me think of him. Ironically it's a song about someone coming home and something about, "I know there's someone somewhere praying that I make it home." XDDD. So cute, because it's true! I'm hoping he makes it home safe everyday.

Anyways, it's not everyones style of music but the song is "Someone Somewhere" by Asking Alexandria. I'm kind of in love with them. I have an unhealthy attractive to scene and emo guys. D:

I have something similar to this. It's Fefe Dobson's "Stuttering" haha, which is lame but it makes me think of Maddy because it was what I was constantly listening to while I was debating ordering her. Whenever I hear it I think of waiting for my first doll. It's cute that your song matches the wait.

Fluffy Prophet

Found a couple Kosmos wigs:
ebay
jpopdolls

Fluffy Prophet

Spore XP
soxassassin

I have something similar to this. It's Fefe Dobson's "Stuttering" haha, which is lame but it makes me think of Maddy because it was what I was constantly listening to while I was debating ordering her. Whenever I hear it I think of waiting for my first doll. It's cute that your song matches the wait.

me too, for Pria it's butterfly, the techno ddr song.

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Spore XP
@Fate - Good luck selling the head! And haha, you can put my real name if you want, I am chill. It is so hard to coordinate schedules, I hope we can figure something out soon =(
@Fin - Oo, Imma get started on your challenge now! I know a few and recognize many, which is already starting to bother me XD
@E.C. - You're selling Clementine? D: I hope she finds a good home then =(
@Fuday - I am fine with eyebrows that don't match but are a neutral colour, because I love bangs that cover them mostly anyways lol. Both my dolls have light eyebrows and black hair, which I thought would bother me at first, but it's all good XD
@Saff - Aw man, that's okay. Our kids look fab as they are. I think you made the right decision on Beyla, too.

Btw Sox was the prop master for my cottage photoshoots. And I teared up a bit when I was leaving too, lol.

Woahh Page 100, that didn't take long!

I called Willie and was like, "you're moody already?" and then I just sort of broke down and complained about how I was sad when Uncle Jim left even though he just sits there and just "is". And how the day you went home I was particularly irritated and walked around doing nothing. When I went to the "internet cafe" I was bored and the loud people actually came to sit with me and it was weird. He just said, "I know babe." XD

I couldn't find Matilda anymore. :C I have to work at 8am tomorrow after not sleeping well all week so that makes me very angry too. Going back to society in general makes me angry.

After such a laid week it's going to be hard seeing the bitches in the office again, that's for sure.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Saffron Blehckchah
@Fate; I checked out owner pics of her, and holy s**t, you're right - she's a different doll with every faceup xD
One person's custom faceup that I like actually got it done by Luts, whoa. This one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/hidingplace/Picture210.jpg
Because it's very light, and KOS-MOS doesn't exactly look like she's wearing makeup. I'm not liking her face straight on, but I really like her profile, and I think people just aren't choosing the same size of eyes that I would probably prefer for her. Hm, I would have to have a lot of confirmations about her if I were to order her.

That's because Luts used to run the minifee dolls. >w< Until they ended up getting their own website.
But yeah. xD I don't really like the shushu pics on fairyland, but in my experiance and doll searches, I've known for her to look amazingly different with each person.

And as I posted before, check out the a-la-carte. >w<
at least you know you can always sell if you decide she doesn't work for you.

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Finlet
Spore XP
soxassassin

me too, for Pria it's butterfly, the techno ddr song.

Ahh, man! I love both of those songs. I'm glad there's specific music that reminds you of them too. When he gets here we're going to listen to it together and he'll probably love it. All sentimental like. XD

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Okay, you have to check this person out on dA. Her dolls are to die for. I am trying to get here to join us here but I thought I would advertise her here. Her work is beautiful. Her doll, Lily has a custom face-up done by herself and it blew me away.

Check her out-

Pretty in plastic on dA

http://prettyinplastic.deviantart.com/

heart

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

soxassassin
XFateX
soxassassin
XFateX

I thought of Shushu

For Kos-mos. [I've played at least Xenosaga one, part of it, so I osrt of know how Kos mos is.
I've seen Shushu play so many roles and look so different, I think she's a good doll to mold into others.
You might have an easier time ordering one wihtout a faceup, and finding a good artist on DOA who can mimic Kos-mos. :3

Just tell me when you guys are available. :3 I always know my schedule 2 weeks in advance!

xD I don't know if Kouji is gay, so good luck with that fanservice. I have a feeling he's not. But who knows

I don't know if Ciel is straight, bi or gay yet either. I'm going to have to ask him when he gets here. He seems the swing both ways type though. There's no harm in kissing other boys to figure it out either. XD

My other boys are too old for him. I'm convinced they're both gay. I know Kai is. But Rens a little more shy about it, as far as I'm aware.

I don't think Ciel would take the older guys off the docket. XDD Though, the older ones would feel sort of guilty about having a crush on the younger one (possible spolier for a story line for the older guy SD size doll I am going to get). I don't know. I sort of feel like Ciel is severely impressionable where he is drawn to who gives him positive sexual or strictly friendly attention- guy or girl. A true genuine crush I think would hit him in the face pretty hard (and I don't mean Kouji if he slaps him LOL), when it happens. I'm sure he will let me know. I think he's generally confused about being a single orientation. I don't think it's for him when having both seems both fun and very possible.
I'm scared he's going to fall for someone that's totally turned off by him who will hurt him.

I'm sure they would feel guilty! Considering he'd look sortof like Kouji.. it SHOULD feel odd to them -stares at Kai-
But I never put anything past that elf
he pulls that "I'm hundreds of years old. I can do as I please" attitude on me sometimes. .

Daaw. would sure be fun to play through a story on his life.

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX
soxassassin
XFateX
soxassassin
XFateX

I thought of Shushu

I'm sure they would feel guilty! Considering he'd look sortof like Kouji.. it SHOULD feel odd to them -stares at Kai-
But I never put anything past that elf
he pulls that "I'm hundreds of years old. I can do as I please" attitude on me sometimes. .

Daaw. would sure be fun to play through a story on his life.

I don't know who he's going to be prone to thinking is hot. We'll see! He'll chase after what he wants I am sure. I wonder if there's a lot of RP that goes on as dolls.
I know Ciel and Maddy send messages to each other through email C;

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Ciel sending from Korea? Lolol

I'm sure there are plenty around!

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX

Ciel sending from Korea? Lolol

I'm sure there are plenty around!

Oh, he sure is! He's at school abroad there. >.>;; Actually, I don't know. He's just there sending messages to Maddy until he gets here. XD

I'm kind of into that. It could get really personal with the doll between other dolls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff