Sparkly Genius

The Goddess Shilen
-is on tiny chat-

: P
and you did miss me and fate compairing toes XD

Of course....

not.

Romantic Lunatic

Ehehe, I've been in and out of trying to buy a BJD.

And I finally did it.

A Resinsoul Ya, because I heard they are a great beginner's doll if you're willing to work on them (which I am, I looked up restringing, sueding(sp?), and body blushing!)

Also got her a wig and an outfit.

How do you all pass the wait?

Fluffy Prophet

@ Aellos: I think I've met you in thisthread before, grats on your Ya! When waiting I like to sew and prepare a place for the doll to sit on display. Not to mention developing a character for them.

@ Spore: idk, how much clay blobbies do people really want to see? maybe I should wait till it's done, unless you guys want to squint your eyes and visualize

Desirable Lunatic

@Aellos: Can't help you much with the wait, i buy second hand so i don't have to wait. or i just forget about it until i get a happy surprise in the mail. the most thing she will need is a restringing and suadeing in her main joints (the shoulder one especially)

Sparkly Genius

@Alleos - Congrats smile I'm really bad at waiting. I get really mopey and helpless. My first doll I ordered and made stuff for and thought up a name. Now I just sort of try to forget I ordered a doll so I can be pleasantly surprised one day. I am useless for advice on that. x__x

@Fate - I dunno! Do the clay blobbies look like anything?

Romantic Lunatic

Oh I'm terrible at forgetting about the doll sadly. DX I try to do that though

For those interested- here's the pictures of what I got:

User Image

Wig, Face, Outfit!

Fluffy Prophet

Aellos
Oh I'm terrible at forgetting about the doll sadly. DX I try to do that though

For those interested- here's the pictures of what I got:

Wig, Face, Outfit!

that's another thing to do while waiting... window shop.

@ Spore: I need to un-flatten her lips, but here ya go: wip preview

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Spore XP
Finlet
time to get your hands on some cranberry juice.. make sure it's 100% juice. corn syrup is no help at all...
dramallama I'm such a Mom dramallama

Oh man, making my bjd is becoming way more than an obsession. It's all I think about anymore. I'm surprised I see to have a talent for this, and I'm wondering, is it beginners luck? will I be a one-hit-wonder? Have I completely lost my mind (and does that matter XP)

When will we start to see pics of your progress? I don't think you've lost your mind - I think it's fantastic. And I doubt it's beginner's luck because most of the beginners I have seen are not lucky... u___u;;
Def. going to get some cranberry juice tomorrow morning. Right now I am guzzling water.

Pom juice is good too

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Amaiko arrived in my home-town at 10:27 last night. I should get her today! whee

Sparkly Genius

@Alleos - Love the wig and outfit, I'm sure they'll look great in her ^^

@Finlet - Wow, she looks great! I'm really impressed. You really do have a knack for sculpting. What size is she going to be?

Fluffy Prophet

@ Tora: so exciting! I can't wait to see her
@ Spore: I plan on tall msd size, no taller than 45cm.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Finlet

IKR?! I can't wait! It said she was in town, so hopefully with today's mail. gonk

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

SHE'S HERE!! heart
      Hi everyone. :3 This is my first time posting here. (At least I'm 99% sure about that!) Today I got my Pukipuki Ante.<3 I bought her secondhand, and she was shipped/delivered within 4 or 5 days I think it was! She came all the way from Canada, and I'm down in FL. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

another picture!
      okay,just one more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas