Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, but thank you Elu~! My GO came in Weds and I was all like WOOOOOWW when I opened up the box. That beeeeeedd.... so much bigger than I thought it would be lol. Kira's hoodie fits him nicely, but haven't had more time to see Mouse's new kimono on her or her shoes. The bed will probably have to wait to be unpacked and used until after I finish painting my room totally and get the futon couch in there so I have a kind of shelf to put the large bed on XD

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Taruun - Yay you got it! Thanks for letting me know. I hope everything works out great for ya!

User Image

I have arrived. I suspect space may have been intentionally made for her since I warned Thothep I was bringing her in a bit small of a bag. Now she can relax!

I feel like putting the dummy doll in Gamrut's hands or something so he can gnaw on it. And OH MY GOD Thothep-doll has a 'fro!

Edit:
User Image

User Image

Look how nice she stands in real shoes (knee high leather boots.)
Roslyn Pryce

@ Tragedy Endless:
It should mean that within the next three days you should be getting your dollie shipped out to you. biggrin You can ask me whatever you need, I did order via FL to get my old MNF Miyu. I'll try to answer as best I can.

It sure does! My doll shipped like right after I mentioned it and shes already two states away from me.
I`m excited. Alright, thank you! I would ask but I forgot my question. xD
Saffron Blehckchah
@Tragedy; (I feel like you had a nickname but now I can't remember. xD) Ohh, so exciting! A lot of companies still have a bit of wait with the "before shipping" status but hopefully she'll be ready soon. :3 Definitely share pics when she gets home! Have you got anything ready for when she gets there?

I will, for sure! I will be doing her faceup (nervous about that but it saves money) So I'll share her box opening and what she looks like after a first faceup.
All I have is her custom made bed and bedding. I could show everyone, if you like.

Sparkly Genius

@Eludya - Wow, impressive posing! biggrin

@Fate - HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ I wish we could hang out irl today for your birthday. Do something special with your chinchillas and your bjds today, ok?

Fluffy Prophet

@ Eludya: it looks like she's doing Tai Chi!

Happy Birthday Fate!
Here's a little bit of spam of my rocker, Ash:

User Image

User Image

I love that wig. *.*

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Thank you Finlet and Spore!~ >w< I will! Because they're the only people who usually don't let me down! [and they're not people!]

SEriously. .. prepare for a slight rant.
I don't put a big emphasis on my birthday. I don't tell people ahead of time. I don't ask/tell my friends what i want for my b-day [I tell myparents, because they ask and I know they'll be getting me a gift anyways, but.. I don't ever expect one from anyone else.]
All I want is for my sisters/family to get together so we can all hang out.
Well, my mohter asked if we could get together on teh 27th [yesterday] instead of today, since it was Saturday and that way people might stay later/longer and we have more time. I was kind of iffy on it, since.. it's not really my b-day, and I had the same thing happen to me last year. [so I haven't celebrated my bday on my bday in two years.] But all the same, I said fine.
And my mom always makes us the dinner of our choice for our bday. I do not have a favorite food, so it's hard for me to pick. So I just asked for pizza and wings. But I wanted a specific pizza from a place that has the. best. pizza. in. town. Well, dad bought it last sunday so he didn't have to drive out today. Plus he got peperoni on it, which I Don't like. And even though you peal it off, you can still taste it slightly. Not really the dinner I wanted, when I Wanted, so I was mad over it.. But fine, wahtever, got over it. WE're having the pizza we normally get today and Leonardis again on Tuesday since my sister said she'd buy it for me.
WE ended up having hotdogs/burgers and salads yesterday. [which, they made me my fav. salad, so I was okay with it.] We all figured it's easier with everyone coming over.
WELL, I have three sisters. [My youngest one Spore and Saf met, and she's so my fav. sis. WE're close.] Spore and Saf also met Paige, my niece, who is the daughter of my oldest sister. Then I have my other sister, Lindsay, who has Kyle [the baby I watch on Fridays.]
Anyways. I'm really close to Paige. [hell, I'm the favorite aunt to all my nieces and nephews [one niece, 2 nephews.] And I like having everyone over on my birthday. sisters, parents, Granmother, neightbor.
I know I Called my gran last minute on Friday [at around 3], but I didn't even get a call back saying she couldn't come. Shrugged it off, let it go.
I get home from work yesterday at 1, go on FB and my sister Tabs, PAiges mother, tells me she won't be around tll 4:30 and that Paige will not be there since she's letting her sleep over a friends house. Tabs said she was leaving early also because she has homework. Ow?
You couldn't at least bring Paige till you leave! She left at around 8. It would have been fine. I hope she knows I was dissapointed, because I look forward to having everyone around. I love my Paige, so it was pretty upsetting. I Always go out of hte way to make sure I'm there for all of her kids and her birthday..
Well, then Tabs shows up at 5 [with my nephew, Paul surprisingly! He's 16, so I sort of understand if he doesn't want to come. But I Told him to bring REsident evil so we can play. I didn't end up playing, watched him and my brother in law play, which I'm okay with.] Tabs walks in while we're sitting raound the kitchen table all chit chatting and is all like "What are we doing just sitting here? Come on, let's move! Let's eat! Don't have a lot of time!"

Okay. This is my birthday. And though I'm not one to care, I do not want it rushed! I invited everyone to hang out, not to eat and leave. Thank you very much. I was so tempted to tell her to go home then if she's in such a rush.

Anyways, it miffed me quite a bit. Sort of made me feel irrelivant. When Marissa, my youngest sister came home from work, I told her about it. She wasn't fully surprised, but I Guess I Shouldn't have to be either. But it sucks since I'm always the fall back sister/the one who's there to help when someone needs it. So I feel taken advantage of.

Eh. I got my boys though. And my girls. <3 And you guys. xD Going to see a movie with one of my longest standing friends at least today. I'll come home to sew some more. It's crunch time! XD

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I found two new wigs. One's a short brown bob, makes me realize she would make a good bit sculpt. The other?

User Image

Wasn't. Quite. Expecting that. Is so soft!

Sparkly Genius

@Fin Raziel - Ah, so cool!

@Fate - Aw, too bad about your family. I would totally be annoyed if that happened to me. D; We should have a birthday bash for you and Holly next weekend, I will be going to the Falls to pick up my new car - if all is well I will test it out by crossing the border to see you ^^

I'm going to a Halloween party tonight. I dressed up as a doll again (different friends this year so none of them have seen this costume before) and I curled my hair with a straight iron for the first time. I was pretty impressed with myself. I am bringing Nora to hopefully creep some people out smile

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Today marks one week that I ordered Amaiko, my Dollmore Kid Sona, and it already feels like an eternity. xd
blahhh, I'm so far behind, sorry!

About my Faramita---to all of you that said he's creepy.....he's the only one that I actually take it as a compliment when he gets called creepy. lol And that was exactly why I wanted the little weirdo. He's freaky!

Eludya- She poses so well!!! Ad so glad to see her making frieds. smile

Fin Raziel- ooooh, Ash is gorgeous!

King Fatcat

User Image
User Image
Hey everyone! I have some questions about doll transportation. Where can you find a cheap carrying case for them? I've seen a few but I think they were always $60 or more, and I need one that fits 2 yosds for a reasonable price. Any thoughts?

User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Equidan
User Image
User Image
Hey everyone! I have some questions about doll transportation. Where can you find a cheap carrying case for them? I've seen a few but I think they were always $60 or more, and I need one that fits 2 yosds for a reasonable price. Any thoughts?

User Image

Target.

King Fatcat

XFateX
Equidan
User Image
User Image

User Image

Target.

User Image
User Image
Would it have straps in it to hold the dolls in place?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces