Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

@ Lady Cressida: that's exciting, since your dolls have thus far been just for prettiness sake. When we were talking about resinsoul in tinychat, I mentioned Piper didn't have a character like my others. But I still like her just as much. Every doll is so very different.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Finlet~~ I guess I should let you know. You should have Kouji by Friday. I meant to tell you. x3

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Nightwitch_Neko

Yami_No_Requiem - Awww, who is the adorable boy in the middle?!

He is a blue blood doll Valentine name Twi (twilight) the other boy is a BBD Waltz, both are limited to 100 in the world.

Timid Lunatic

Yami_No_Requiem

He is a blue blood doll Valentine name Twi (twilight) the other boy is a BBD Waltz, both are limited to 100 in the world.

Ah, I recognized the Waltz, but I haven't actually seen any owner pics of Valentine before~ He's so cute~!
Makes me kind of sad they only come in the Enviro resin as I'm super paranoid about it yellowing too quickly D':

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Nightwitch_Neko
Yami_No_Requiem

Ah, I recognized the Waltz, but I haven't actually seen any owner pics of Valentine before~ He's so cute~!
Makes me kind of sad they only come in the Enviro resin as I'm super paranoid about it yellowing too quickly D':

When i first got him I thought abut selling him, I still kind of am, but my boys spend more time in the sun than they should and I haven't noticed any yellowing at all. I think they handle the sun better than Hallow.

Timid Lunatic

Yami_No_Requiem - Awww D':
I'm kind of like that with Da right now...

Really? Hmmm, I'll keep an eye on the yellowing issue more, if he's still available in one way shape or form(on the website like he is now or on the second hand market later) he may go onto my wishlist~

But first I have to buy a house... And the Souldoll Sleeping An that shall be my present to myself for buying a house~ >w>

In another note!
Thank you my wonderful second obsession!
I spent the 45 minutes I was waiting for the latest Pandora Hearts chapter to download on fixing Promith's face up, and now the wait for the translation to be posted is being spent fixing Kle's face up, redoing the gloss with what I had originally planned for their upperlids which was metallic paint(I like the effect better than gloss, actually), putting in both of their eyelashes(as soon as the glue is dry I'll be able to put their heads back together and take pics of the final result), and now cleaning my room, and later I'll probably finish that drawing I started last night for someone's Birthday.
I'm so productive when I'm waiting impatiently for things!

Sparkly Genius

@courtney - You've got a doll named Maddy too? biggrin What does your Maddy look like?

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Anyone know where I can get a 6-7" wig like this? Same style (or similar) and color. Preferably heat resistant.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Lunatic

Minor spam of Joulliette and Claudious~
They both decided to sit this way when I was setting them down, I just added the books X'3

User Image

Lady Cressida - Would something like this or this work? I don't think they're heat resistant, though...
Spore- My Maddy is actually short for Maddox. She's a modded ResinSoul Lu. Here's a pic!

User Image

And on the BBD topic, I have all four of them. And have another Valentine in the works. I haven't noticed any yellowing, they are strung well, pose well, are pretty tough....all around great dolls. They're my favorite company. smile and communication and shipping times are the best I've ever dealt with in this hobby!

Timid Lunatic

Courtney - Oooh, love the fangs!
That's good to hear!
Yeee~ I'll be excited to put Valentine on my list when I have fundage for him! X'3
I just checked and shipping would be $31 instead of $81, I love that they're in the country~ XD

Aaand, face ups are finally done!
Now I can go to bed~ XD

Promith - Aaand, I still ended up looking like a girl... If Kle were mean he'd be asking you if the loin clothe was funny now~ And whose fault is that?! At least you don't look like a hooker? ...Fine, but you owe me camera time! Fine...

Kle - I'm calling him my Bronze and Copper King from now on~
Nightwitch- Thanks! her fangs are what drew me too her. I just LOVE her! she's not a sculpt you see often, I think it's b/c her factory pix are kind of awful.....>.> and she has that whole weird mermaid/vampire thing going. lol

If you're set on getting a BBD, I'd recommend waiting at least for a holiday event. Two years ago, she included a free outfit of your choice, last year they were discounted quite a bit and came with your choice of wig and shoes.

Fluffy Prophet

XFateX
Finlet~~ I guess I should let you know. You should have Kouji by Friday. I meant to tell you. x3

I've been keeping my eyes out for the mailman.
So exciting! My compressor should have arrived by now, Illyana is blank so I can practice a bit on her before Kouji. And some my little ponies too. I have airbrushed before, but it's been awhile.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hooooly crap the package is in Chicago already. I pray. PRAY they can send out the doll itself in the next couple days so it makes it here by next Friday for sure. She won't have a face up before the meet then, but that's okay cos I can pick up some MSC in Columbus while I'm there instead of using Testor's. I don't mind using Testor's on the MH customs but I think I'd rather have MSC or ZM for a resin doll.

@Courtney - ... BBD is enviro resin? How... did I not notice that... explains why I just wanted to sit there and fondle the skin. I think I'm starting to be able to say I might prefer the look of enviro to normal resin. Which may up what I was expecting to spend on a body for my guy... Ah well. I think I don't pay as much attention to companies that only/mostly make male sculpts since I'm not interested in owning many males.

@Neko - You have a talent for posing your guys very comfortably. Reminds me of my sister's stuff. And my aunt picking up Gamrut and going "No no, you can't leave his tail like that, it wouldn't be comfortable, reptiles like it like this."

@RS company pics - Oh my god they're so horrible. I've been debating Lian for one of my D&D characters, and finally I decided, "Heck, I'll see what I can find in DoA's user database." ... THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS. HOLY CRAP. She has two kind of sad and pathetic pictures on RS site and then there's all these beautiful Lians in all different skin tones will all different looks, it's so fantastic. She is definitely going to be good for Miselia, still has a little bit of a stuck up tone coming through on most of the user pics.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Finlet
XFateX

I've been keeping my eyes out for the mailman.
So exciting! My compressor should have arrived by now, Illyana is blank so I can practice a bit on her before Kouji. And some my little ponies too. I have airbrushed before, but it's been awhile.

I don't know if Kouj will end up having a halloween costume, since I've been slacking now with Kai's [Rens is just about finished. Just gotta add a few odds and ends, and play with some scuply for horns. >w< ]

So if you want to keep him a little longer or can't get him done, it's all good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff