Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Finlet

Spore XP

Thank you both! whee

Sparkly Genius

@Sora - So cute, your Hujoo looks so cozy.

@Courtney - I adore Amir's eye colour and his ankh necklace and tattoo (I used to wear an ankh necklace everyday when I was in like grade 8 or something because I thought it made me so cool lol)

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
@ Spore: Thanks! I think she is cozy.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I've been trying to find more things to make for Alice, my little doll, but I've been running out of ideas. SO, if anyone has ideas, I'm all ears and ready to hear them...er....I'm all eyes and ready to read them.
@Micro_Chibi_Sora- Thank you! He's the #1 doll in the house. smile

@Spore- Thank you! Amir is half Egyptian, descended from a Pharaoh, and half Irish. He got the look of an Egyptian with the color of his Irish half. The eye color mismatch is due to heterochromia. smile

Sparkly Genius

Courtney Laveau
@Micro_Chibi_Sora- Thank you! He's the #1 doll in the house. smile

@Spore- Thank you! Amir is half Egyptian, descended from a Pharaoh, and half Irish. He got the look of an Egyptian with the color of his Irish half. The eye color mismatch is due to heterochromia. smile

I could only see one of his eyes in the photo! Lol i'd love to see another that shows the two colours. I am assuming the other is brown?

Sparkly Genius

Spore spam!
User Image

Also I took a bunch of Paige the seductress photos yesterday lol. I will share this one with you.
User Image

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
@ Spore: Wow sport! Thay look wonderful! ^_^

Sparkly Genius

Micro_Chibi_Sora
@ Spore: Wow sport! Thay look wonderful! ^_^

Thanks! Spore the doll always has such a vacant [removed](which matches his not-all-that-streetsmart personality), so it's a challenge to give him emotions in photos other than just content with life haha.

I decided to try a bunch of different wigs on Paige today and ended up making a little photostory about it. Click here to view it and comment to let Paige know which wig you think looks best!

Also, random, but I finally finished reading The Dark Tower series! I loved the ending.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Well, Alice is officially a bookworm in my family. I think she likes those books.

User Image

Timid Lunatic

Finlet - Thank you! Yeah, I should have redone them, but by the time I had them in the right lighting and had realized I did them wrong again I had already finished sealing and glossing everything so I decided to screw it, it'll be a while before he gets his own body anyways...

Spore - Thank you! Those pesky pesky eyebrows... At least I got them to look like eyebrows now instead of chunky lines XD The lips are my favourite part to do~
Yeee~ I love Spore spam~

Courtney - Amir is wonderful, I love the Ankhs! Congrats on him being a married doll~ X3

Micro_Chibi_Sora - Alice is a cutie, it seems like you're having lots of fun making her at home!

Graaahhh!
I got the brows low enough on Promith's face up, now I just need to decide whether or not I like it...
I added some purple under his eyes because that's supposed to be his color and as soon as I get back to sewing for him he'll be getting a lot of purple outfits, but I think it might make him look too girly... I liked the green eyelashes I did the first time around so I tried to keep them and I shaded the upper lid to match them, but I'm thinking maybe I should make them match his upper eyelashes(which I have yet to put in) to, again, make him look less like a girl... He gets mad at me because he's supposed to be a ladies' man, but everybody always mistakes him for being a lady himself XD
Also, although the lips are usually my favourite part about faceups, I'm not sure if I like his here...
I'm just not sure about it because I'm not sure if he still looks like my Promisiuth now D'X
Maybe it'll look better once I get his eyelashes in and have him back on his body with his eyes and hair...

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
♥♥Come and Join Us♥♥

Photo Contest Thread:
User Image

Swap Thread:
User Image

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nightwitch_Neko

I think she's already at home....and having a home. She just needs a house for the stuff she has now.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hallow says 'hi' to every one
User Image

Timid Lunatic

Gaaah!
He looks like he's going to kill me <;3;>

...Alright...
User Image
Now... Just, exactly how...
User Image
DID YOU MANAGE TO MAKE ME LOOK EVEN MORE LIKE A GIRL THAN BEFORE?!
User Image
I EVEN LOOK LIKE A GIRL WITH A HORRIBLE MAKEUP JOB!!!

I'm going to die <;^;>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces