Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So busy! Fin, I love Eithine's corset-vest-thing! Spore, so many pictures! So cute!

Still waiting on box one to arrive, probably sometime in the next couple days I hope. Got the time off to go see my sister for the doll show so cross your fingers Dollmore casts quick enough ill have my girl by then. Whee!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
My voice D: is totally shot from screaming at people all weekend.. my body is so thankful to have until Friday to recover..

NYCC this weekend so a break from Haunting. Is it odd though I know I'm gonna have a mini fit when I see the time at con and be like " WE HAVE TO WORK! D:" but we have off....>>;;;

I'm only a little addicted to my job.. SO many screams!

Sparkly Genius

@Elu - Best of luck!
@Ciel - I have a tough time on my days off constantly thinking I have to be at work, so I don't think that's weird at all! Enjoy NYCC smile Are you bringing some of your BJDs?

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Spore XP
@Elu - Best of luck!
@Ciel - I have a tough time on my days off constantly thinking I have to be at work, so I don't think that's weird at all! Enjoy NYCC smile Are you bringing some of your BJDs?

yep! I am bringing Kohaku my little SOOM Ai <3

Fluffy Prophet

thanks guys blaugh
@ Spore: Maddy looks so freakin adorable! I love that hat.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
@Finlet D: WHY DO ALL YOUR AVATARS LOOK SO DAMN CUTE!?

*endcap* but no seriously.. they all make me squeal and forget what I was going to say! XD <3

Fluffy Prophet

I just change a lot, so it's bound to be hit and miss xd
thank you! gaia_kittenstar

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
has anyone got costumes for their dolls yet? i wish i could dress mine up but i have no money XD

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm still hesitant to cut fabric for my own doll until I have her, so no, she has no costume. I'm sure I could get away using Undead Thread's cloak pattern though... but it wouldn't go with anything she's already got to wear (the wonderful outfit Taruun picked in the swap, and the lolita costume I bought from a local BJDer who thinks it should fit but could be big)...

You know what I'm starting to hate? Being a klutz. It makes everything rough when you're nursing a burn wound on your arm, then you do something stupid like put a bandaid on it, well that's bad in it's own right but then you go and have an allergic reaction to the adhesive.... >_<

I want my doll. Nothing else will matter at all for at least a few weeks, I will simply bounce excitedly out of my skull and drive everyone around me insane.

Timid Lunatic

Fearmyboxers - Your username makes me laugh for some reason XD But yes, I have costumes planned for my dollies~ Promith is going to be a king, Kle is going to be a vampire, Dom is going to be a dragon(hopefully I have enough leather in the color I want to make his scales with), Claude is going to be a Knight if I finish his armor in time(I might even have gotten enough tin to make him a helm!), Joulliette is going to get his hooves back on and be a Fawn, and Da is going to be a Wolfman(Hopefully I have enough fur lying around).

But if anyone has a larger doll and a Pier 1 Imports nearby I found some nifty little masquerade masks at mine. They'd probably work best for a 70cm or a 60cm with a bigger head, though.

Eludya - Aw, I hope you get your dolly soon!

Anyways, I went to Nadia Cakes today and they had little mini cupcakes and little mini tables with little cushiony chairs, so I might have some Claudious spam later tonight~ >w>

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
I only have one more payment to mint on card for my little loongsoul dragon girl, but they said they dont expect to get her shipped to them any time soon crying

Timid Lunatic

Sparkly Genius

@Ciel - Awesome, that will be fun ^^ How did you manage to choose which doll to take? Are you going with friends who are bringing BJDs too?

@Finlet - Thank you! The hat was made by Neo biggrin

@Fearmyboxers - I am too lazy/busy to do Halloween costumes for my dolls sad

@Nightwitch - Awesome photos! What a perfect cupcake for him. The setting was really pretty and his suit is so snazzy ;D

Timid Lunatic

Spore XP - Thankies! :'D I was so excited when they had mini cupcakes, and then I saw the little tables and decided photos must happen XD
His suit was made by Sweet Gyrl Creations, her daughter brings stuff to some of the meets around here, so I usually go home with at least one new outfit each time >3>
As for the photos I actually made it into a thread on DoA, but in selecting a prefix I ended up making it an actual photostory and had fun coming up with an introduction to make it more of a narrative XD

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Spore XP
@Ciel - Awesome, that will be fun ^^ How did you manage to choose which doll to take? Are you going with friends who are bringing BJDs too?

@Finlet - Thank you! The hat was made by Neo biggrin

@Fearmyboxers - I am too lazy/busy to do Halloween costumes for my dolls sad

@Nightwitch - Awesome photos! What a perfect cupcake for him. The setting was really pretty and his suit is so snazzy ;D

Hmmm Well I am bringing Kohaku, because when I was at Comic Con last year, Victoria, Soom's rep loved him most in photos and had been watching my pictures of him, so I am bringing him just for her <3

Kit is bringing Surniel her SOOM Alk, and Maybe Hadley her SOOM Skoll

aside from that my friends are mostly Comic geeks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas