Welcome to Gaia! ::

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Myracuulous
Sounds like there are a lot of dolls due to arrive soon for you guys biggrin Who are you all waiting for, if I might ask?
User Image

I'm waiting for a DZ tan Nani I got off of the Marketplace.

Sparkly Genius

@Courtney - Wow, 31? Do you have any family pics? :O

@Saf - Ok, I will bring Paige for her wig then! Try my wig on Ophelia and take a pic, I want to see it XD What is the quality like?
I don't have much time this weekend but if we can squish in a dolly meet I am in.
lol that's funny - I never went to daycare so I wasn't familiar with the way it was run before. It's a fast paced day! I sit my kids in the washroom with a book but one boy really likes turning on the faucet and putting his head in it (he's pretty much bald so it doesnt mess up his hair or anything lol) and another boy likes to drink from the faucet and occasionally splash in the toilet... I am getting 2 new boys who are moving up from infant next week so I will have to train them. I am nervous... lol I love Eliza's green wig with the bangs, totally cute! I better get to meet her this weekend! I would love to use her as a model for tiny clothing ^^

@Myra - Congratulations on your fist BJD! Are you going to do the faceup yourself?

@Ros - Yay that's exciting, soon your little ones will be faceupped and home. smile Thank you, I like Nora in a fur wig as well. That one is a tad small and falls off a lot. I should get some more in the future.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Myra - I am waiting on a Dollmore Biwol. Doll chateau is awesome too, I love their weirdness!

@Dollmore Order status - So since all but one if the GO people are here I will let you guys know the update: DM said they would ship everything but Biwol out, but they need to cast her a head. So no idea on how long that will take, but I should have y'all's stuff and my bits soon. I may video tape opening that box so you guys can check out your things.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Roslyn: Fizz and I customized again tonight.. but I was working on Eithne this time. Fizz and I have such different personalities. I'm a Leslie Knope from Parks&Rec, and she's an April. But we both love dolls and anime and animals ^^

speaking of Eithne... since I got her that bold line in her mouth has been driving me nuts. I'm finally fixing it! After a whole year. emotion_awesome

Dangerous Genius

@Shattered Ciel, Lady Cressida, Eludya, your dolls-to-be all look amazing biggrin

The Soom minis are always cute, and that mertail looks like it'll be very cool in person. I hope you'll post some pics of it smile

I like a lot of DZ's sculpts too, and you must feel happy to have the discontinued tan colour!

I hadn't seen Biwol before, but she's also very pretty. I suspect her face could show a lot of varied emotions just with a change of faceup.

May the delivery companies bring them all home safely soon wink

@Spore XP, thank you smile And yes, I'll be attempting his faceup sometime over the next few weeks. I was fortunate enough to have picked up a can of MSC while in Japan, and I picked up most of the soft pastels I'm going to need too. I think I'll need a few watercolour pencil crayons too, since I'm more comfortable with a pencil than a brush, but first I need to decide how to do the eyebrows and eyelashes. Which means deciding on a wig colour... ah, decisions decisions razz

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Myra; Welcome and congrats! :'D Ingemar is so cool, it's great that you got him blank, I'm excited to see what he can look like outside of the company photos! <3 Must be surprising to get such a huge package for your first doll, I know I was pretty surprised when my SDs arrived! x'D I'd love to see pics of him even while he's blank. >.>
I'm going to be waiting a while for my next doll, a Soom vampire Gluino head on a Monzo body from their free choice event. :3 He's one of my grail dolls so I'm beyond excited!

@Roz; LOL poor Isaac, he's a *****. xD
I feel you on missing your tinies, now that I have Eliza, I just fiddle with her all the time since she's so tiny... I don't know if I could go a day without picking her up. xD
Thanks, glad you like the wigs, I am kind of hoping to de-puff the pink one a big, it sticks out so much. xD That or somehow get it into pigtails. Which I would love. Little Rini... hee hee.

@Spore; We definitely need to do something, I hope we find out what's going on with Thanksgiving. xD I think I'll be home before 9 tomorrow night, and then of course we will probably see each other Sunday night, and I'm free Monday... so whenever works best we should do dolly stuff. :3
Oh god, I hope it goes well transitioning the new kids. xD The kid who runs the faucets reminded me of Mitchell, I'm pretty sure he used to do that. Shawna would remember him, he had a crush on her and gave her his Charizard LOL. He was the troublemaker of our group, he used to get sent to "the little kids room" when he was bad and we would laugh at him because he had to watch Franklin, which was for babies. xDD I had a hard time with lunch/snack time because I was so picky, so if they didn't make something I liked, I wouldn't eat it, but they didn't want to give me special treatment or the other kids would all want what I was having... yeah, kind of a predicament. xD
And of course you'll get to meet Eliza. ;D I would love it if you used her as a model! She really is tiny though, it's gonna be hard to sew for her. I have been thinking I would love a cute little Kokiri girl outfit for her, something like what Saria wears. x3 Eeeee~

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Myracuulous

Well, Dollzone-wise they brought back Tan, so it's not discontinued anymore biggrin ( i kinda wanna grab a Hal in tan skin >^> )

SOOM : I actually don't plan on using Attel's tail much if at all. It looks cute via photos, but I am hesitant on it. She will use the finny ears, but most likely her human legs only.
Happy note two:
I have sold my Dollzone Mo! biggrin Meaning I have 200$( roughly) more to spend on my SOOM Taco's layaway! Wooo!

x-x I have a Doll leaves Ben head left x-x;; I hope he sells soon...

Fluffy Prophet

Heidi and Piper, they always hang out together:
User Image

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Shattered Ciel
Myracuulous

Well, Dollzone-wise they brought back Tan, so it's not discontinued anymore biggrin ( i kinda wanna grab a Hal in tan skin >^> )

SOOM : I actually don't plan on using Attel's tail much if at all. It looks cute via photos, but I am hesitant on it. She will use the finny ears, but most likely her human legs only.
Happy note two:
I have sold my Dollzone Mo! biggrin Meaning I have 200$( roughly) more to spend on my SOOM Taco's layaway! Wooo!

User Image

Did they fix the issue with the tan skin? There has been lot of issue with the tan resin in the past. Peoples tan dolls had these marbling patches appearing.

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
One of my girls got a tattoo last night!

Little compass rose between her shoulders. The only problem is that now I want to give her more...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So pretty! By the way, where did you get that wig?

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Lady Cressida
Shattered Ciel
Myracuulous

Happy note two:

User Image

Did they fix the issue with the tan skin? There has been lot of issue with the tan resin in the past. Peoples tan dolls had these marbling patches appearing.

there is ALWAYS an issue with tan skin regardless of company. Well any colored resin in general. it is the nature of the material. I've even seen marbling in 'normal' skin colors :/

So I'd say it's as fixed as it's going to be..

They brought Tan back in like... February? lol

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
xXItaliaUchihaXx
So pretty! By the way, where did you get that wig?

It's from Mitsukeru Wigs, made by aleho** on DoA. He has a face book group too if you want to look him up. It's very soft!

It actually belongs to my boyfriend, I was just borrowing it. I'm thinking about commissioning my own but I'm still trying to decide on color and style.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Shattered Ciel
Lady Cressida
Shattered Ciel
Myracuulous

Happy note two:

User Image

there is ALWAYS an issue with tan skin regardless of company. Well any colored resin in general. it is the nature of the material. I've even seen marbling in 'normal' skin colors :/

So I'd say it's as fixed as it's going to be..

They brought Tan back in like... February? lol

So far I haven't and any issues with my colored/tan skin dolls. Well that is good then in case I need to buy tan parts for my new girl. I wanted to get more hand parts.

Fluffy Prophet

User ImageUser Image
she looks like Pria now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out