• Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
G'damn it Iple. Always releasing new dolls >:

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
@ciel i was talking about wondering why some dolls are on topic and others arent, i havent read the list yet, guess i should before i get a doll thats off topic and post it x.x;

yea i am only getting the post updates when i'm quoted, even though i am subscribed to the thread x.x;

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
finally got leos custom hoodie.

cant wait to take better photos of him in it. :B

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Sto - ill be ordering once people have paid, but no later than next Friday. I have all the money for my part but since I opened it up as a GO I've got other people to count on and until tomorrow I haven't got a computer just my phone.

Sparkly Genius

@Tora - Aww that's perfect, Paige is supposed to be the older version of Nora biggrin Finlet did her faceup just right.

@Stoki - Cecile is really pretty, you will have many Iplehouse dolls in time, I am sure lol. Your soul is pretty important though, best to keep that! Thank you for the compliment on Paige, she really is spot on!

@Khrys - That hoodie says it all XD

@Eludya - So glad you finally get to order your first doll!

Moving tomorrow! Wish me luck! I got to see my friends today and now I am soo depressed. I am going to be seriously lonely soon...
I took a few doll pics today but I am too sleepy now to bother uploading them. In time...

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
ikr?
ima enter mochis contest to win a free hoodie. :'D
so i gotta take better photos.

Fluffy Prophet

@ khrystyan: now I have that song in my head xp
@ Spore: thank you! I'm so glad she's how you wanted. Are you not going to see your friends anymore since your moving?

sooo.. I've been in my head a lot lately, and I have a whole new storyline and characters that I hope to do MH customs of. I just finished Amaterasu.

@ Eludya: that reminds me, i still need to take pics of Arlette's feet, Dave's been hogging the camera. grats on Biwol!

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sunday I will be let loose upon the mall of america, Hallow will be going with me and the sanrio store will never be the same XD I'm taking my camera to see if I cant get a pic or two

Timid Lunatic

Stokiaci - Hi! :'D Yes, I love the Dollshes~ I have to resist adding a Rosen to my list... Gil has a fanlist now, that just makes me giggle X'3

Khrystyan - That hoodie is awesome, I love how it matches his hair XD

Eludya is getting their first doll~? So exciting!

Good luck with moving, Spore XP!

MoA? So Yami_No_Requiem is in Minnesota? :'D

Sorting through pictures of Gil and Claude now~ Why do I always take so many photos? But I got some cool ones of Claude looking like he's walking, I love Souldoll's leg joints~ The arm joints not so much(unless he's playing musketeer), but the leg joints are lurve~

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Nightwitch_Neko

MoA? So Yami_No_Requiem is in Minnesota? :'D

No actually I live about 5 hours away from MN. We are going for the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddess Concert tomorrow night and Sunday my darling other half is letting me loose on the Mall of America with around 150 dollars... the Sanrio store shall fear me ^,^

Timid Lunatic

September Contest Entry~

At the Bus Stop

User Image
User Image
User Image

This is the right place, right?

Timid Lunatic

Yami_No_Requiem

No actually I live about 5 hours away from MN. We are going for the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddess Concert tomorrow night and Sunday my darling other half is letting me loose on the Mall of America with around 150 dollars... the Sanrio store shall fear me ^,^

Ah, cool~!

Poor Sanrio store XD

Timid Lunatic

Aaand, as promised, the Gil spam!
Ummm... I tend to take a lot of pictures >3>

Neko

Should

Really

Name

These

I think I like his old wig better...
I also think I'm going to make these links so it doesn't take up so much space >->

Also, sorry for making so many posts in a row <-<

Desirable Genius

Hello everyone~!!
I was busy last week >///<.. I finally had my hiragana & katakana test ^^ you could score around 200 points I think, and I had 187 ( O u O )/.. happy! XD (we didn't get a 'real' grade)

Anyway.. I'm totally not up-to-date to what's happening here, haha..

@ Saffron
I thought I saw something about you getting a PukiPuki?

Sparkly Genius

@Finlet - No, I am moving over 4 hours away from them so I will only be able to see them on holidays and the occasional weekend once I find myself a car. My boyfriend, best friend, and doll friend all live in the same city (but on completely opposite ends of it! @__@) so at least when I do come down I can hit them all up. They all met me yesterday and it was really tough to say goodbye. I think dolls are going to be a lifesaver for me, as they will keep me busy when I am upset about being separated from them and the rest of my family. ;__;

@Yami - Sounds fun ^^ Yesterday when my friend and I took our dolls out we went to chinatown and also to a lolita store where the lady absolutely screamed with joy when she saw our dolls. We let her hold them and she was freaking out so much, almost to the point of crying because she loved them. It was so adorable. I hope you have some similarly awesome experiences.

@Nightwitch - Thank you! biggrin Which Souldoll body do you have for your boy? I have a Souldoll double girl on the old body and the thigh joints are a pain in the neck. Great knees though!
I love your entry for the photo contest, so cute! I find it funny everyone decided to take 3 photos.
Great photos of Gil too! You're really great at posing him.

Alllright, loading up. Talk to you guys later! (and Nightwitch, remind me if I forget to put your contest photos on the front page - I've run out of time for now!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff