Welcome to Gaia! ::

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Kouji got to go to work with me toda.
One of the girls lovd him.

I'm pretttty sure I'll never bring one of my dolls to work again, though.
He was distracting. I had to have him OUT just so I could see that he's safe.
My cousin was there--so she understands that I l ike them, but doesn't understand why. Another girl said he freaked her out--but pfft to her, he wasn't going away. Michelle, who was the one who wanted me to bring him, looooved him. She's my faaav there <3 xD
The manager on today was like "so this is your 700 dollar one?" But no--That's Kai. xD
so yah. No one besides Michelle was impressed. : It kinda makes me mad when people couldn't be like 'they're pretty cool' or 'kinda neat' or something like that. I'm totally done faking enthusiasm over what they like to do.

Like cheating on their boyfriends....

Fluffy Prophet

I know what you mean, every time I take Arlette out people are so ambivalent. I would have freaked out the first time I saw a bjd. I wouldn't fake enthusiasm for your tiny print.... but I genuinely am interested in other ppl's hobbies.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Yeah, I don't really fake enthusiasm with tha tone. Just kinda shrug it off. And I'm sometimes interested--depending [obviously. As you've learned what sort of population some of my co-workers are from and what they find 'a hobby].

Eh. At least I enjoy my boys. xD
Finlet
I got a royal cadet blue wig for my future msd, it is a nice color. Arlette's wig was huge so I hand sewed elastic in the back. It has an air bubble in the back but unless I'm touching the top of her head noone would know. You may want to give it a shot.
I agree about dollove, they are cute! I like Zxia with her pointy hands and winky eye.
Doll love
I remember they had a wonderful Christmas sale last year.

I think I'll try that. The wig cap itself still feels out of scale though--I tried to put Seele's 7/8 wig on him, and it fit! Lol. Anyone have tips on how to cut wigs? >.<

I like hearing about other people's hobbies too. I feel like I can get to know a person much better that way.
Sorry to hear how your work turned out today, Fate~ I feel the same. I'd at least like to have a reaction from someone owo

Sparkly Genius

Neo Masamune-sama
@ Spore
May I ask what the size of the waist of Nora and Maddy are? >//////<

This sounds suspicious... what are you planning? XD
I will give you waist and hips for Nora, she is very curvy:
Circumference of waist: 14 cm
Circumference of hips: 19 cm
And while I am at it, waist and hips for Maddy:
Circumference of waist: 13.2 cm
Circumference of hips: 15.8 cm

@Tora - I think you did show us your cosplay, but feel free to refresh ^^

@Cuteone - yay, your hands! So cool. Did your carrying bag arrive as well?

@Fin - That's a beautiful photo! I really like how it shows two different expressions for Pria, almost like she is two different dolls. Thanks for entering <3 I will update it to the contest post shortly. Also, don't put your banners down, I <3 them!

@Electrified Candypop - omg, that outfit is so adorable! and haha, you called me Spork. I cracked up. Elise is a very pretty name too! As far as good seamstresses go, I have found that Spampy on DoA is amazing for Yo-SD sized clothing. She will do any sort of custom order you want, is quick, and her prices are very reasonable. When I ordered from her she even threw in some freebees. Here's a link to her website Clickies

@Bishie - omg girl, Viera looks so amazing! I love him so much. He will be so awesome when he gets a body. You are really talented at faceups.

@Fate - There are people at my work that are interested in my dolls, which makes me want to bring them in sometime, but there are also a lot of people who are totally not enthused/think they are creepy. What is important is that at least one person was appreciative. I don't understand why people aren't more interested though, if someone brought a BJD to me before I knew about them I would have been all over it.

Sorry that was incredibly long. I was excited and had to address everyone.

Fluffy Prophet

Now I am excited! I think just figured out Pria's look. I could not get her to look right when I first got her, but I just finished this outfit and it's so... her! As you know our story is a circus one. I think maybe she is a tightrope walker.
User Image
User Image
User Image
Spore XP

I've been playing with Nathan's hands all day. xD They're super fun!
Yes. ^.^ The bag is actually the thing beneath the hands on the pictures. It's really nice and sturdy from what I can gather by the feel of the material.
Oh, and USPS sucks. ._. My bf has to wait till Monday to get the thing I sent him so I can order Nathan then have him shipped to Meggilu. ):
Finlet

She looks beautiful, I really love that hair on her. ><

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So someone send me this

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/07/09-1/get-dolled-up-with-ball-joint-stockings

Fluffy Prophet

XFateX

So someone send me this

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/07/09-1/get-dolled-up-with-ball-joint-stockings

Oh, neat. It reminds me of Shilens arm band joints. I wonder if you could use fabric paint on regular nylons to make them yourself.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
@Spork: Yeah, that's my nickname for you! I don't know why thou, it's a cool name! And thanks! I will deff. check her out!

Sparkly Genius

@Fin - That dress is awesome! Pria looks nice in that wig. =)

@Fate - Those stockings are super interesting and creep me out a little, lol. Thanks for sharing!

@E.C. - Spork approves. I am bad at nicknames so maybe I will come up with one for you in return... someday...
I hate when companies spoil a certain size dolls when their other sized dolls get neglected...

I hate Large/SD dolls

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Indecent Memories
I hate when companies spoil a certain size dolls when their other sized dolls get neglected...

I hate Large/SD dolls
What company? I only pay mind to Volks Yo-sd, since all other dolls temp me too much.
@Spork: YAY! Anything but Lexi, god I hate that name

Sparkly Genius

Electrified CandyPop

@Spork: YAY! Anything but Lexi, god I hate that name

Is that your real name (like Alexis or something) or do people just like somehow shorten electrified into lexi?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff