Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

Think hard, young Saffron, about your finances... she's a cutie though.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

But see, that's the thing, I'M LOADED.

But I really shouldn't just spend money because I have it, should I? Like, I'm probably moving out after I graduate this year, and such... ; 3; It is... so difficult to decide! Until these dolls I didn't really spend money on anything. xD

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Saffron Blehckchah
@Neo; Oh good, you know what triggers you to feel like that then! Lol you shouldn't have been so concerned about them thinking you're ignoring them, just be like "FYI I'm gonna pass out in a sec, so unless you wanna catch me when I fall... brb." xD

(For everyone who caught that before I edited it... LOLOLOL worst typo of my life.)

@IM; Yayyyy picspam. 83 I can't wait.

@Spore; I love the hats, I didn't know Aunt Brenda made them. o 3o They suit Maddy really well.
And ew... fish... xD

She can make Ophelia one too if you want. XD I told her she could open an etsy and she got all excited.
Sorry to hear that you fainted, Neo. That comment was actually hilarious, Saff (... catch me when I fall ... brb) HAHA.

WOW Saff, you sure have a lot of dolls ideas. I'd be nervous to impulse buy like that. I'm going to have to think long and hard about my next one *grumbles something about first doll still waiting to arrive*

biggrin heart

Sparkly Genius

Saffron Blehckchah

But I really shouldn't just spend money because I have it, should I? Like, I'm probably moving out after I graduate this year, and such... ; 3; It is... so difficult to decide! Until these dolls I didn't really spend money on anything. xD

I have money to throw around too, but it's best to save, you know? Not really impulse stuff. =(

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Finlet
Neo Masamune-sama

hey Neo, I have a chronic fainting problem too, the doctors thought it was seizures but it's not. Try to keep your blood pressure level, I carry luna bars and oj when I go out to hopefully prevent a crash, but it doesn't always work and I've ended up in the ambulance still. I hope you'll feel better soon sweatdrop

Oh dear! I've never fainted. Is it weird that I want to just to see what exactly it feels like?

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Spore XP
Saffron Blehckchah

I have money to throw around too, but it's best to save, you know? Not really impulse stuff. =(

I'd have to say I agree. Not impulse. Think about it for a while (though, I know that's hard with limiteds sweatdrop )

BUT, on the other hand, you're going to do what you feel is right for you anyhow. 3nodding

You have dolly fever! Hehe.

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
Saffron:@ She'll be cute.

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
soxassassin

Oh dear! I've never fainted. Is it weird that I want to just to see what exactly it feels like?

No its not weird but its really disorienting I have the fainting spells as well diagnosed when i was 16 and it was because of a low blood pressure caused by a heart condition triggered by an allergy to caffeine. (Yes I am the sad person who is allergic to caffeine)

10 days 10 days 10 days 10days and I get to pay final on my girl.

Painting sealer question for face ups is Testors clear coat ok to use? I'm asking because i have a airbrush that i do most all my art projects with.

also secondary question i have some interference powder that i once used when i made horns for ren fairs and i wondered if it would be safe to use on the Resin with a base of clear coat of course. (i will update with label lists in a moment)

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
CannibalisticBeauty
soxassassin

No its not weird but its really disorienting I have the fainting spells as well diagnosed when i was 16 and it was because of a low blood pressure caused by a heart condition triggered by an allergy to caffeine. (Yes I am the sad person who is allergic to caffeine)

10 days 10 days 10 days 10days and I get to pay final on my girl.

Painting sealer question for face ups is Testors clear coat ok to use? I'm asking because i have a airbrush that i do most all my art projects with.

also secondary question i have some interference powder that i once used when i made horns for ren fairs and i wondered if it would be safe to use on the Resin with a base of clear coat of course. (i will update with label lists in a moment)

Wow, I am sorry to hear that ... But, I am still curious as to what'd be like for me personally. Ten days should go by super fast. smile

Well, bonfire calls. Don't want to be eaten by mosquitoes and Spore is taking off without me. XD

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So...
I'm thinking doll funds might have to go on hold.
Since I dont' really think I can live at home anymore.
Everyday me and my dad gets into it. I don't even do anything in order for him to get mad.
So I think it's time to get out. -.-.

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
@Saffron: Claire was an impulse buy, but then again she was 58% off because Olleaf is apparently crazy. I'd say that if you have the money for her plus enough for emergencies go for it! Besides, it's not that often that you see Beylas for sale.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Saffron: I agree Beyla is amazing! I'm a planner more than an impulse person, but was there somebody you wanted more than Beyla? My Isis was an impulse buy, a rare opportunity, but she has totally changed my doll plans for the future.
@ Spore: I saw the pool gallery shots too.. aren't they amazing! i want a tan ellen so bad now ; ;
@ Sox: For me fainting feels worse than a sudden falling asleep, there's nausea and vertigo, and it leaves me weakened for a long time after, it's kinda like being very very drunk and sick.
@ Fate: when I hit 17 and graduated highschool, my Dad was like "get out". idk what it is about Dad's pushing kids out of the nest. I hope you find a nice new place for you and your boys

My daughter bought Betty today! she's a pre-order so I bet it won't get here till November or so. My daughter sure is patient ^^. She's going to have a cute short brown wig. I hope Millie enjoys being a birthday present for someone in Seattle.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

My dad doesn't tell me to get out. He just argues with me over everything. I got my new car yesterday and had to drive with im yesterday, which I ddn't wnat to do because he has to nag me on every little thing. I told my younger sister before I went going "I'll come back in tears. I don't want to go."
No tears yesterday, just a lot of aggravation.

Today there were tears. Coudlnt' really help it. My sisters out camping, and I had to let the dogs out. And I guess I missed my purse when I put her keys in them, or they fell out and I didn't notice, since when we left, I realized her key wasn't in my purse. So my dad had to break into her house, because I told him I left the key tere and he freaked ou ton me because I didn't know where they were. I said I didn't know where they were before we left, buuut he was drinking, so.. eh. HE wasn't paying attention to what I say. [but he normally doesn't when he's sober, too.]
So he was screaming at me the whole time while I was looking for the key. At one point, he said he wasn't going to drive in teh car with me because he couldn't 'take me anymore' and told me to stop my crying, so I just yelled at him and told him I'm allowed to cry when all I do is get screamed at every day for eleven years over every little stupid thing.

I'm Twenty-One. I shouldn't have to feel over emotional or deal with this. -sigh- This is why I say thank god for my boys. Honestly, it's these sort of things that push me towards buying the dolls. Because they're my stress reliever. I can sit and play with them, make things for them, ect. ect. Right now I'm drawing/planning out too and Bee. [becauuuuse I'm stressed. Lol]

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
@ Fate. **hugs** Save carefully and look into crashing at a friends once or twice a week until you can find a studio you can afford

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff