Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

@Cressida - Perhaps do both? And see which you prefer.
@Bishie - Aww, Seele looks amazing and your Dals are ever so cute!

lol I was showing my bf the photo contest and he voted XD

Aged Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
@yami: moving is both a blessing and a curse, one i have thankfully never experienced, lol. xD
still, i hope you come back as soon as you can. ^^

@spore: i just answered all the written prompts i could (i'm waiting to be accepted into the facebook page so i can't do the facebook-exclusive ones yet), but so far it all seems pretty nice. i'm gonna see if my sister's card reader can take a small one like mine (luck of the draw; seems that out of all the digital cams in the house, mine is the only one that didn't come with an SD card, just a memory card), so if she can at least i'll be able to free up space so i can take videos. ^^;
though i reeeeeeally wish i could use cinerella to edit together my vids instead of windows movie maker. >>;

as for the poll, i showed 2 friends who don't have gaia accounts the voting, and they really liked some, so i used 2 of my extra accounts to vote for them. .__.;
though it must just be popular this time since there are so many applicants. (i still wish i could have participated. >>; )

@fintlet: tenshi no kawaii masu! <333 soshite, zelda no kakoi. *0*
(dunno why i posted that all in japanese. .__.; )

@Cressida: i'd say it depends on the look you're going for. too bad you can't test it out. but if you're going for a girlier look, i'd use the slip. :

@bishiecake: ooooo, both dolls are soooo cute!! is the one on the right the Dalsoo? and i had no idea sanrio was involved in BJDs. but i guess they've made everything else in the world, so why not. xD
shame they were discontinued. she's a pretty thing, one of the prettiest i've ever seen. :0

so earlier, i was lamenting the lack of yard sales in the area right now, since the season for it seems to be winding down. on a whim, i looked on craigslist for barbie stuff, and while i found some good leads, they're a bit pricey. then i found something PERFECT: a 3-floor doll house sized for 1/6 scales! it's even made of wood, so i can repaint it (it's cute, it's just a tad....pink). it even comes with 3 pieces of furniture, 2 of which are bathroom fixtures (which i expected to be insanely hard to find). i emailed the seller (it was listed in june!), but i'm psyched. >w<
and when i was coming home, i found out there's two yard sales within walking distance of my house tomorrow. >w<

@ Yami_no_Requiem:
Like I said before to you. I'm excited to see her come home to ya. :3 She's so pretty.

@ Spore XP:
Loved those photos of Maddy and Max. He really did fit in so well with the scenery!

@ Finlet:
Super cute photos of your swap gifts. 3nodding
Also, your new eyelash technique is really nice. Not that the one before was bad, but this one almost reminds me of the FL defaults and I think those are cute.

@ bishiecake:
I'm going to stalk your flickr. :p

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I really shouldn't watch toy story anymore. So many feelings. ;-;

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, I must be insane. I went to Joann fabrics today and bought a pair of the good pinking shears, by Gingher... For $17, instead of $45. And I picked up a bunch of remnants too, I even found a nice thin denim that will work well for dolls.

And I think I may have an idea for a Monster High custom finally.
choco- Hehe! The dalsoo is actually a different doll, a small anthro otter: [ l i n k ]
Hope you get your dollhouse!

finlet- oh my 4laugh
Do you have a flickr? If not you totally should!!

spore- thank you! ♥ I have yet to vote, I can't make up my mind gonk

Fluffy Prophet

Chocofreak13

@fintlet: tenshi no kawaii masu! <333 soshite, zelda no kakoi. *0*
(dunno why i posted that all in japanese. .__.; )

must be to challenge me, let's see if I can get this from what I learned in my Japanese to english phrasebook, I am soooo not an expert in foreign languages, so maybe I'm jacking it all up:

the particle "no" means that something belongs to.. so: Angel-belongs to-cute-(politeform) And-Zelda-belongs to-stylish.
I wonder, and I hope someone could clarify, if "Kore wa kawaii tenshi desu. Soshite, kakoi Zelda desu"
because sentence order is subject, verb, object. you could say "this is-cute-angel-to be," like this: "Kore wa kawaii tenshi desu." Then "Also-stylish-Zelda-to be" "Soshite, kakoi Zelda desu"
But I don't kknw for sure.. just stretching my mind like I do

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I need to Rant... I really do so please excuse my language... or if curse words offend you please do not read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have new people.. granted that a month or two doesnt make you new any more especially when we have people that are new as of this week. I dont care what you last job was like this job here is not the same as what you perviously did.

My work.. I'm sick and tired of them hiering lazy narsasisteic 18 year olds that make mroe than me and refuse to do as much work as I do

you do not tell some one to ask for a different trainer because they suck, when in fact you havent liked them since HS

You DO NOT say taht because someone perfers to get help from a certian person that they need to jsut suck thier d**k already

You do not constanly say how pretty your eyes are or how great or aswome you are and that people want you to be certian things becuase you are great/amaizing

You do not say after a month of training " I dont know how to stock, or that is my excuse for being new"

And you dont ******** say " I dont like doing dish and they cant make me do them" ******** you b***h every one does every thing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RANT OVER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ Choco - Yeah it is and I'll be back soon as I can ^,^

@ Roslyn- I'm super Excited too... Cant beleive I only have one more payment left on her ^,^ * squeeks with joy*

Fluffy Prophet

@ yami: yikes, they sound really spoiled
@ bishie: I don't have one, but I love your flickr! your colors are so bright and easter-ey
@ fate: I get that feeling when I watch Toy story, too. I also have a book "Plucker" about toys that come to life. makes me cry emo
@ Eludya: I would love to see you make a MH custom!
@ Roslyn: thanks, I think I'll keep practicing because I think I can get better with the thin lines

Desirable Genius

I'm in a good mood today wink so I took pictures of Asaro wearing a dress >3 .. I know the genderbending thing is over but we know Asaro; he likes to wear girly clothes wink

User Image User Image

Asaro, how can you sit like that? @w@
User Image User Image

User Image

Asaro: Torin, your lap is so uncomfortable Dx
Torin: Then don't sit on my boots..
User Image

Sparkly Genius

@Neo - Yay, Asaro <3 Such a cutie. That one awkward sitting pose makes me giggle. Torin is so cool too ;__;

I could not sleep lasyt night because the internet says my new doll is suposed to be delivered today (even though it is Saturday - but I have had BJD stuff come on a Saturday before).
I had a dream that my doll arrived and I opened it and the girl had sent me the wrong package. In it was a 30cm adult proportioned doll that was dark, stone gray resin. It was in a doll leaves box but dream me knew it was not doll leaves at all. Anyway, in my dream I then contacted the seller and she apparently had sent the wrong boxes to me and a girl in Germany, so I had to send it back and wait for mine again. The dream felt incredibly real so I was confused when I woke up.
Then I couldn't get back to sleep, because what if she actually comes and I sleep through it and then I have no car to pick her up blah blah so I am wide awake on 5 hours sleep. Will probably crash later ;D

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Finlet - well, I'd really love to do one but I think I may need to start watching what I do other than savings since they're cutting hours at work. On the other hand I have most of the stuff I'd need for it except acetone and a sealant, plus the dolls themselves... And I may need to learn about felting, for the one idea I have. Not sure. Might just need to find loose fiber and try to make dreads and then wire them... Ha.

@Yami - Ah, the joys of having to deal with "Baby's First Job"? I admit I still have stuff to learn five months into my job, but because of ordering, store credit card apps, etc, there's a lot more to learn, and I haven't had as much opportunity to learn in the one position that would get those last few things. Most of the people I work with that are younger are at least college age and taking classes, and have generally had other work experience and definite senses of responsibility pounded in their heads by their parents.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
I am at an anime con....that has no internet in rooms -.- typing this on my phone, went to a doll panel that was fun. Going to my first doll meet in about an hour. T.T my dollzone moon came yesterday a few hours after i left for the con. I will take pics of the dolls *.*

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Eludya

@Yami - Ah, the joys of having to deal with "Baby's First Job"? I admit I still have stuff to learn five months into my job, but because of ordering, store credit card apps, etc, there's a lot more to learn, and I haven't had as much opportunity to learn in the one position that would get those last few things. Most of the people I work with that are younger are at least college age and taking classes, and have generally had other work experience and definite senses of responsibility pounded in their heads by their parents.

This is not her first job, she is jsut that conceeded and thinks that eveyr one should find her awsome and amaizing... every time you turn around she is litterly saying " people always say how awsome my ear peircings are and that they lead to my amaizingly beautiful blue eyes" or " arnt I amaizing?" She is 18 with a 16month old child, dating her brothers best freind while her brother sitis in prision for something or other... yes she tells me everything even after I make a hote that I dont care. This is work not personal time.. and she says that I'm rude...

Maybe I am but I really want to lock her in the freezer for an hour or two it's only minus 30 degrees farenhight in there

Fluffy Prophet

@ Yami: lol, you should lock her in the freezer. I have a way of sounding concieted too... well I am year of the snake. But even if I'm vain, I'm not selfish like she sounds.
@ Spore: Too exciting about Star!! I can't wait to see. So for each size you have a boy and a girl, except for Nora, any boyfriends planned for her?
@ Neo: He's soooo darling. *yoinks Asaro*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces