Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Hi, guys! Just popping in to say I'm still alive. xd

Day two of the anime and doll convention is over. So worn out! Got some great stuff for Alexis. heart

Pics soon...ish. whee
My custard boy arrived on Wednesday (?). Box opening thread :0)

*hurries to catch up in the thread* >3<

teaser:
User Image

In other news, I finally found a buyer for my Ryu! Yay!

Desirable Genius

He's so cute~! *u*
congratulations on his arrival c: going to look at the box opening now >w<
Hello....I'm new to this thread. ^^ I didn't know a thread like this existed! I haven't been on Gaia for many months, I used to have an art shop here with a friend. I've been collecting bjds since late 2009 and knew about them since 2006. I currently own six dolls. I'm known as whitefrosty on DoA and on most sites. Pleased to meet you all.... heart

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
bishiecake: He is so cute! I love the box opening pictures! <3 He just looks like he could be cuddled all night.

Little-Scarecrow: Hi! ^-^ Nice to meet you. Would love to see pictures of your dolls sometime. <3

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Cressida; Is that Flidais without her mask? :0 I don't think I've ever seen her faceup! It suits her so well, especially with her awesome wig.

@Taruun; Oh jeez, I don't blame you for buying Evan. x'D He really is gorgeous in wheat skin and I'm sure he will be worth it. <3

@Ciel; LOL doomed to be Soomed. x'D Jet is gorgeous.
Guh, your girls look so gorgeous in Raouken corsets!! ; w ; I am gushing over those pics.
P.S. I think this thread needs more Dilly spam. >.>

@Neo; Yeah... I find it odd when people who are older than Justin Bieber listen to Justin Bieber.... xD Oh well, I don't listen to very much of the stuff that's popular nowadays either, lolol. I hear it on the radio so I a lot of songs but I don't know who they're by or what they're called usually. xD
Ohh, that outfit is so many polka dots. *.* Macaron would be adorable in it. <33 And he would certainly be perfect for cute little photo stories. >w< I love tinies in general for that!
Ohh, you're going to maybe sell some things you make? :0 What sorts of things?

@Snow; Weird, I wonder why MoC hasn't shipped yet? O.o I hope they do soon! Waiting sucks.
So cool that Raouken is going to help you out with making stays. >w< She is so talented.

@Fin; I'll bet you'd make gorgeous doll corsets! <3 I hope you get the chance to work on some. :3
Tee hee, I love the little representations of all your dolls in your sig. x3

@Roz; Oh! Does this mean Malaren will be on his way home soon? :3

@Tora; Yayyyy, can't wait to see! >w<

@Bishie; Awwwwwwwww, I love him so much. ; w ; Commented on your box opening!

@Scarecrow; Welcome! I know who you are. x'D (How creepy did that sound....) I saw you and Laelen at Doll North! 3nodding I was dropping off my girl for Laelen to blush and carrying my Heliot. You had the two super cute little tinies and the Jun and Avalanche set up at your table, right? Oh man I'd love to see some pic spam from you!

Desirable Genius

@ Little-Scarecrow
Welcome c:
hope you'll have fun here and that's you'll post a bunch of pictures 4laugh

@ Saffron
When you look at my brother, you also wouldn't expect him the type to be like that, haha. XD
Oh, I just love polka dots >v<
Sometimes I keep wondering though about a body for Vairon >///////< I started writing a new story (don't have much XD got distracted by my mother's cat who caught a mouse =P) which has partly to do with Vairon. I can see the new event head for this person >/////< Or maybe one that looks more like Dew. XD (I see everywhere possibilities @_@ so don't pay too much attention to me, haha)
I'm not entirely sure yet. Maybe if some doll clothes work out or some random stuff XD

Fluffy Prophet

@ Bishie: awww so cute! I hear asleep eidolon has really long waits
@ Scarecrow: nice to meet you... who are your dolls?
@ Neo: ummm.. what does the mouse have to do with Vairon? tell me it's not a floating head burning_eyes
@Saffron: thanks, it's tinierme. I was tempted by that site but it's crazy hard to get the items you want (all the good stuff is CI and theres no marketplace) *hugs gaia*

Sparkly Genius

@Tora - Yay, I hope you are having tons of fun!
@bishie - congrats on your new little one! He is absolutely adorable ^^
@Scarecrow - yay, you came here ^^
(I met Little Scarecrow at the convention, she is the one with the Crobidoll Jun Spore got his photo taken with ^^ She has lots of other cute dolls too!)
@Fin - Your sig is so cute! Illyana and Eithne are especially well done!

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Saffron Blehckchah

Spore XP

Thanks! I had a blast! 4laugh Today was the last day of A-Kon and Doll-a-Kon so when I got home I edited and uploaded some photos of the stuff I made at one of the doll workshops, things I purchased at the convention, and the cosplays I did when I got home.

For those who would like to see: here we go! biggrin

Sparkly Genius

Lady Tora
Saffron Blehckchah

Spore XP

Thanks! I had a blast! 4laugh Today was the last day of A-Kon and Doll-a-Kon so when I got home I edited and uploaded some photos of the stuff I made at one of the doll workshops, things I purchased at the convention, and the cosplays I did when I got home.

For those who would like to see: here we go! biggrin

Aww, you got a photo with DJ Helsing! XD You make a cute Hina Ichigo. Your girls look like they had a lot of fun! Alexis looks so adorable in frills. The matching letter necklaces are sweet ^^
Did you meet many other doll owners there?

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Spore XP

Aw!! Thank you! Yeah, all of us had a blast. biggrin And, I met a lot of doll owners! There was a complete other convention for dolls Saturday and Sunday. 3nodding

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
*death* Doomed to be soomed is right!!!!!!!!

They just posted that they'll be offering A Body sale >> starting tonight..

Choice of a couple skins, hands and other items from all sizes :/

D: Figures they do this right after going " Oh we'll send you a replacement Hati head biggrin .."

Who will need a body now >>

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

And now that A-Kon's over, I just realized that I'll be TWENTY-SIX in three days. sweatdrop

Sparkly Genius

Happy early Birthday, Tora! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas