Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shilen: Thank you ^^ And yeah, it's mostly the DZ celine outfit xD I've always loved it.

Saffron: Thank you kindly c: The one who's sitting is a modded Resinsoul Ju on a Minifee body. I closed her eyes a bit. And the one standing is a Minifee Marcia, of which I opened the dreaming eyes a bit and she has Dollzone Moment's arms ^^
The cloak is just a rabbit pelt I got on a ren-fair sort of event. I was planning to line it and such, but I like that you can still see the actual skin, lol.

Smitten Duck

The Goddess Shilen
Yuki-Saurus
The Goddess Shilen
Fearmyboxers

Liv doll wigs are a 5/6 v.v i own like 10 for my RS/BBB YoSD and Lu has one >.> bit that he ever wears it.
I bought a Liv wig for my MH doll and it fits perfect!

ooo, i'll keep that in mind. thanks for letting me know!
youre welcome ^^ Its the pink wig on my doll I was surprised how well it fit, the only thing is first you have to break of the little stem thing inside the wig but it breaks off very easily

ღ PKF Pong Pong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 15

For anyone who'd like to watch the video I've linked it here: DoA Box Opening: MNF Miyu
For those that want to see and don't have access to DoA: Blog: Sarah is home!
Blog: My Girls

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Roz; Yay, Sarah!! She actually looks different from what I expected, more your style. The dark wig in her company photos totally changes her character. Looks like she fits right in with your other girls!

@Snow; Ohhh, a Marcia! So so cute. Probably my favourite Minifee. Whoa, somehow I didn't even notice she was wearing your Moment's arms, LOL. x'D
I don't know RS's sculpts all that well, so seeing your Ju has kind of turned me on to the idea of getting one. Looking at owner pics she seems so versatile! o.o <3
Edit: I just realized you said a RS on a MNF body... it matches? 0.0
Oh, it's a rabbit pelt, nice! xD Must be soft... <3

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
@Snow I love your hoard... and Ffion <3 But I have a "Bad" habit of drooling over your dolls in the MNF thread.. and well any thread you post them to <3

Desirable Lunatic

Bloodstained-Snow
Shilen: Thank you ^^ And yeah, it's mostly the DZ celine outfit xD I've always loved it.

Yep : D
I felt the same it's the main thing my girl wears lol

Yuki-Saurus
youre welcome ^^ Its the pink wig on my doll I was surprised how well it fit, the only thing is first you have to break of the little stem thing inside the wig but it breaks off very easily
oh all my liv doll wigs have that part cut off already cause i use them for my RS/BBB YoSDs

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Saffron Blehckchah
Time to randomly pop in:

@Daniel; sivfhksnglefngfd AUGH Ches is so cute. He likes Zelda and Pokemon. We would be best friends. rofl

Aww thanks emotion_kirakira I'm happy you think so. His interests are definitely a reflection of mine. :'3

@ Daniel has Amnesia:
Ches is so cute, he reminds me of an Easter Bunny. You should try seeing if you could do a picture with that theme if it's up your alley.

@ Bloodstained-Snow:
I'd love to request more group pictures of your babies. They're all so different from each other. I'm not sure if you've said the name of the girl that was in the center with the blue hair, but what is it? xD She's the one that stuck out to me the most, she has a very sexy appeal to her.

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
I do think it's the wig that made a really big difference. I hope to get her some outfits that'll match her a bit better. I'm thinking she's a colorful kind of girl, not like Bethany though she's more pastel. It was really weird how she fit in so perfectly. Like I wrote in my blog I was thinking of selling her before she was even home and now that she's here I think she fit in with my little group. xD I really do think that MSD and smaller are my size.

@ Finlet:
Also, I think I was lurking and never did post but...Oh, my gosh do I love all of your girls! I can't wait until Heidi has her own body so she can be in there with the others.
I may have to one day request a commission from you as well for super pink and frilly clothes for Rinnie. xD You make such lovely frilly little outfits. heart

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
@Roslyn: I was thinking of that, but Easter had already passed by the time I got him all put together for the most part. XD I'm not sure if I can really post photos of that theme anywhere without people going "Um youre a bit too late" lmao

@ Daniel has Amnesia:
xD I wouldn't think that it would be bad if you did. For example I still haven't taken down my Christmas tree. rofl I think I'm a bit more delayed...or early. Idk. lol
Seriously though I'd love to see some pictures like that if you ever get the chance to do that theme. whee

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
@Daniel I love your bunny looking doll *x* and i want to steal that Pikachu

@Snow *x* all your dolls look so awesome~

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Wanted to show this o.o its my first and so far only stop motion. I did this 9/28/11

User Image

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Ack lol I love how I am trying to take doll photos... and out of nowhere there is a Caterpillar on my boy's arm O_O;

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Shattered Ciel
Ack lol I love how I am trying to take doll photos... and out of nowhere there is a Caterpillar on my boy's arm O_O;

better than a spider crawling on him o.o i just pictured in my head if a doll didnt have eyes in and you pick it up and a spider crawls out of its eye *shiver*

Fluffy Prophet

it's a gorgeous day for photos.. but I'm too excited for my doll's arrival I'm keeping busy sewing.
@ Fearmy: that's so cool, stop motion takes so long.. I always think of Parks&Rec how Ben spent all week on 4 seconds of footage lol.
@ Roslyn: she's sooo pretty! Miyu had that kind of mouth I was looking for for my Heidi character, I almost went with her till I discovered Tuff. You know... how it turns up at the corners and is slightly open.
@ Ciel: that sounds like a great springtime picture! was it a cute caterpillar or a nasty wormy kind?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff