Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Duck

Ok so I went to the office at my apartments and they had my package this WHOLE time!!! They had it hidden! It came in on the 16th!!! grrr!

but i was finally able to get my monster high doll ^^ although the wig she came with was horrible and really knotted and rough so im glad i bought her a new one anyways!

I had just bought this wig as temporary too till i found a better quality one but i think I migh just stik with this one I think it suites her!
User Image

My two girls ^^ I need to actually find time and do a photo shoot with them, (and brush Kiki's hair >.< wink

User Image

Smitten Duck

Stupid Question but I just did my order through denverdoll so I can do the 4 payment layaway and when I hit submit it said total $263, but it will only take 65$ out of my account right? Sorry I just never did layaway before

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Yuki-Saurus
Stupid Question but I just did my order through denverdoll so I can do the 4 payment layaway and when I hit submit it said total $263, but it will only take 65$ out of my account right? Sorry I just never did layaway before

Yeah, but they generally confirm it by e-mailing you. I've bought severl things fomr DDE before.

Smitten Duck

Yami_No_Requiem
Yuki-Saurus

Yeah, but they generally confirm it by e-mailing you. I've bought severl things fomr DDE before.
Oh ok thank you ^^ I just wanted to make sure I didnt pay the full amount today

Desirable Genius

(Thank you~! ^////^.. there were some ugly spots of the shirt hidden in the pictures though)

I made another one yesterday (well.. yesterday for me =P)
Don't mind the junk in the back <.<""
User ImageUser Image

the fabric was rather amusing..

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Yuki-Saurus
Yami_No_Requiem
Yuki-Saurus

I beleive if you have a DDE's Email you can contact them any time to get the status of your layaway. Also they should have e-mailed you a copy of your invoice to the E-mail you specified so you can see exactly what they charaged you.

Smitten Duck

Yami_No_Requiem
Yuki-Saurus
Yami_No_Requiem
Yuki-Saurus

I beleive if you have a DDE's Email you can contact them any time to get the status of your layaway. Also they should have e-mailed you a copy of your invoice to the E-mail you specified so you can see exactly what they charaged you.
Ok I emailed them just to double check ^^ Cause even my email they sent me says the total charged as the full price.

Fluffy Prophet

@ yuki: sorry idk anything about layaway, Denverdoll is nice though, maybe they can help you re-process your order. Your monster high doll is really cute ^^
@ Neo: I love that there's stuff in the background! sometimes I think everyone but me is picture-perfect from Better homes and Gardens magazine. The top looks almost like a comic strip.. what is that print?

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
fin: ill post pics a bit later...of the one my grandma made XD it turned out much better then mine.
i do love my sewing machine...its so much fun.

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Wee Sage got her new boots and her clothes the other day. The clothes are a little to big so I have to put snaps on them, but they are cute. I'll take pictures when I get the camera back. XD It won't be for a couple of weeks cause I had to give it back to my folks so they can use it lol.

I love all the pictures that are up!

Yuki: Cute monster high girl! Love that wig and her outfit. <3

Smitten Duck

Zoey_04
Wee Sage got her new boots and her clothes the other day. The clothes are a little to big so I have to put snaps on them, but they are cute. I'll take pictures when I get the camera back. XD It won't be for a couple of weeks cause I had to give it back to my folks so they can use it lol.

I love all the pictures that are up!

Yuki: Cute monster high girl! Love that wig and her outfit. <3
Thank you^^
The original wig is so bad that I dont even know if there is any saving it. Is there anything that can be done to wigs to soften them?

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
@Yuki that doll makes me want a monster high doll now that i know they have wigs and arent like barbies where its perminant. o.o

Smitten Duck

Finlet
@ yuki: sorry idk anything about layaway, Denverdoll is nice though, maybe they can help you re-process your order. Your monster high doll is really cute ^^
@ Neo: I love that there's stuff in the background! sometimes I think everyone but me is picture-perfect from Better homes and Gardens magazine. The top looks almost like a comic strip.. what is that print?
aww I hope they can 3nodding
and thank you ^^ Now its time to try to custom make one myself xp

Smitten Duck

Fearmyboxers
@Yuki that doll makes me want a monster high doll now that i know they have wigs and arent like barbies where its perminant. o.o
well this one used to have permanent hair but its all been removed xp But they do make ones that are in build your own monster kits that are already bald and have wigs ^^

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Yuki-Saurus
Fearmyboxers
well this one used to have permanent hair but its all been removed xp But they do make ones that are in build your own monster kits that are already bald and have wigs ^^

lol i just noticed its perminant hair when i was looking at pics of Frankie o.o; they have make your own ones?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff