Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Sweetheart

@ Spore: I love the family picture! Spore's sweater-vest came out awesome. I like the stitching around the neckline and armholes
@ Neo: that's not a fail at all, it looks cute on Asaro.
@ khrystyan: post pics, I'd love to see how it came out. Do you like using your machine?
@ Shilen: thanks redface I realized recently I look like a chibi unoa Lilin. Of all the dolls in the world to look like.... sweatdrop
@ Fearmy: It would be a pain for anyone that doesn't like mindless repetitious tedium, but I get in the zone when I'm crafting. I like to space out.

Sparkly Millionaire

eeek my hubby said i can get the realpuki pupu ^^
im going to put her on layaway though so it will be a while before i get her ^^
I decided her over pukipuki rose cause she is a limited edition and i dont want to miss my chance
But Rose is still on my wishlist whee

on a side note, my Monster high doll and custom wig for Kiki were shipped out on april 11th and i still havent got it sweatdrop it shipped from Canada so im thinking it got checked at customs but it has been ahile, should i be worrying and contact the person who shipped it, or just be patient?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
The meet yesterday was extremely fun~ I hope to get some pictures from it later.

Not only did Ches make a whole bunch of new dollie friends, his also got a surprise when we got home;

User Image

He loves his new laptop 83

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bunny ears and a laptop! Making my day so much better while I'm at work, thanks!

Thought y'all might like a laugh. One of the head cashiers, when I was letting him know HR was sending me to a clinic (I have a nasty bruise and cut from a latch here) apparently didn't look well enough at the wound... And I get back and he thought my bruise was a parasite! The other one said "Sometimes, it's just a damn good thing he's pretty, cos he'll go far that way." It's so fun here!

Sparkly Millionaire

Daniel has Amnesia: Aww he is really cute! and I love his ears

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
@Eludya: Hehe, I'm glad Ches' cuteness has that effect. >U<

@Yuki-Saurus: Thank you <3 His ears are from Leekeworld.

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Shipped Business Day 02
ღ PKF Pong Pong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 14

@ Finlet:
Lovely vest! I'm glad I spotted what it was that you wanted to do with Eithne. ^.^ Arlette is as beautiful as ever. Not sure why but seeing your girls makes me happy. heart

@ Spore XP:
Aww. >< I missed saying happy birthday to Maddy! Tell her happy late birthday from me and a big hug. Also, that family portrait is so cute. whee

@ Fearmyboxers:
Welcome to DoA. ^.^

@ Neo Sideralis:
I think that shirt came out pretty good imo!

@ Daniel has Amnesia:
I forgot to say this earlier but great job on the ears and shirt/sock combo you made for him. I'm a little sad that you had a scuffle with your grandma because of it though. ):

Other:
Rinnie got to go out with my dad and I when we went to pick up my little brother from school. I now have a cellphone background picture of her. xD
User ImageUser Image
Rinnie will be getting her own little wig soon and won't have to steal Malaren's white one. xD

Sparkly Millionaire

Daniel has Amnesia

really? I love leekeworld and they have amazing wigs. do they clip in or are they magnetic

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yuki-Saurus
Daniel has Amnesia

really? I love leekeworld and they have amazing wigs. do they clip in or are they magnetic

Magnetic. <3 I love them. Being able to take them off and put them back on so easily is a blessing for wig grooming and packing for meets. :3

I really want to order more things from Leeke, but their shipping is absolutely gouging. Dx I'll be joining a GO when I get my bunny ears for my SD boy.

@Roslyn: Thank you. :3 Its alright. She seems to be cooled off about it now. I can mention it to her in passing now and she doesn't seem to mind. I'm not really sure WHY she got so mad, I have a feeling it was something she was dealing with that didn't have anything to do with me but she took it out on me. :T

Devoted Sweetheart

@ Daniel: He is so darling! A little perspective from my side, since I'm a Mom... when I get mad at Fizz it's usually not what she said but how she says it. Idk.. maybe you might be able to relate to that, maybe not.
@ Yuki: grats on Pupu! lol that sounds funny. I'm not very mature.
@ Eludya: lol! that's too funny. that must have been a nasty bruise.
@ Roslyn: looking at other people's dolls makes me happy too, especially when it's from people I know, and I feel like I knw the doll's personality. They get filled with the positive energy from people I like. Oh goodness, that bunny hat... I could die of cuteness overload.
My today pics:
User ImageUser Image
o.o i dont think some people on DOA understand the differences between simular threads. I posted a thread to ask about what Weird/Awkward/Embarassing experiances people have had with their dolls, and I keep being told theres already threads and they post links for other threads for general reactions from non-collectors,family, and friends. Mine is just for the embarassing ones o.o; i guess people just dont want to think of it being about a certain subject and that its for EVERY reaction like the other threads are lol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Fearmyboxers
o.o i dont think some people on DOA understand the differences between simlular threads. I posted a thread to ask about what Weird/Awkward/Embarassing experiances people have had with their dolls, and I keep being told theres already threads and they post links for other threads for general reactions from non-collectors,family, and friends. Mine is just for the embarassing ones o.o; i guess people just dont want to think of it being about a certain subject and that its for EVERY reaction like the other threads are lol

I agree about their over-generalization of topics. I understand they want to keep the forums clean, but really, there's different sides to every subject... I've had a few of my threads merged into others that were only similar on a VERY base level, and totally derailed what I wanted to discuss. I don't really try to make topics anymore.
Daniel has Amnesia
Fearmyboxers
o.o i dont think some people on DOA understand the differences between simlular threads. I posted a thread to ask about what Weird/Awkward/Embarassing experiances people have had with their dolls, and I keep being told theres already threads and they post links for other threads for general reactions from non-collectors,family, and friends. Mine is just for the embarassing ones o.o; i guess people just dont want to think of it being about a certain subject and that its for EVERY reaction like the other threads are lol

I agree about their over-generalization of topics. I understand they want to keep the forums clean, but really, there's different sides to every subject... I've had a few of my threads merged into others that were only similar on a VERY base level, and totally derailed what I wanted to discuss. I don't really try to make topics anymore.

I dont think I will unless its deffinately unique and not a common subject x.x;

o.o welp its decided I need to learn what makes something a Meme since I was refered to a Meme thread, which is pretty much what my thread was about.

Sparkly Millionaire

Daniel has Amnesia
Yuki-Saurus
Daniel has Amnesia

Magnetic. <3 I love them. Being able to take them off and put them back on so easily is a blessing for wig grooming and packing for meets. :3

I really want to order more things from Leeke, but their shipping is absolutely gouging. Dx I'll be joining a GO when I get my bunny ears for my SD boy.

@Roslyn: Thank you. :3 Its alright. She seems to be cooled off about it now. I can mention it to her in passing now and she doesn't seem to mind. I'm not really sure WHY she got so mad, I have a feeling it was something she was dealing with that didn't have anything to do with me but she took it out on me. :T
ive heard fairyland shipping is really expensive too!! from denver doll I only spent 10$ on shipping i believe
and they have leekeworld things on denver doll, i wonder if they have the ears there.

thats awesome that they are magnetic! do you think they would look to big on a pukifee though?

Sparkly Millionaire

@Finlet: Lol I thought the same thing!! There is also a realpuki named kaka >.<
i thought that name was funny too!!

And thank you! I had never considered a realpuki before cause i wasnt too fond of their faces but pupu has an adorable face ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games