Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

That looks awesome, Fin!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Hmm It's possible. I love Acorn personally.. their size is a little on the harder side to purchase for though. x-x;

Smitten Duck

does anyone know someone who does cute realpuki clothing? i love real puki pupu but i cant find clothes

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Ugggh. Need to stop.
My sister went to toys r us and they had an operetta in stock. So I flew out there to charge one.
Bleh. So bad with saving money x.x; I'm going ot keep her in box in case I want to resell her! [Though I doubt I will. haha.]

I am definitely going to go for a second job though! contemplating places. Will stop at a gamestore or two and ask.
Might just do cashier at a grocerystore. But cashing too long tends to hurt my shoulders and back, so I don't want to do that at two jobs.. it's a tough call

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
crying i really hope Pixiu is around in a few months still, probably won't be....I got my laptop working, but never know when it will crash again so out of Tinboo or Pixiu...I chose that Tinboo will be the last doll I get till i pay off the new labtop I had my grandma order x.x its $105 for 6 months, this labtop is now tv use only once I get it.

@XFateX crying i know how you feel about not saving money as stated above...I see something I like and buy it without thinking of problems that could happen...like if I need to take my puppy to the vet...I only get like $700 a month most of it goes to bills and whats left should go to food and savings but this hobby is addictive x.x any hobby actually...before bjds I collected 50+ panda items

Sparkly Genius

I am hanging out in tinychat if anyone cares to keep me company!

www.tinychat.com/gaiabjd
So I am guaranteed $800 for basically being a nanny two days a week all summer.... guess what I will be purchasing with the money? XD

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Just_Grey
So I am guaranteed $800 for basically being a nanny two days a week all summer.... guess what I will be purchasing with the money? XD

THat's funny because I was totally looking up nanny jobs online!
I've only spent half of my life taking care of kids/babysitting. Might as well.
Unfortunately most I found require fridays, and that's the day I need for my nephew.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Finlet
@ khrystyan: holy cow, my sewing machine cost $15 at a yard sale.. and it's lasted me over 10 years of heavy sewing. Idk if I'd be able to fit clothes for Unoa and JiD since all I have is SD girls

JIDs can wear some SD clothes. Pants and skirts will be like super long. I have to use SD panties for my girls cause normal MSD are way to small on them =/

You will need 2 different sets for both dolls.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fearmy: I'm pretty certain Pixiu is not limited, so take your time!
@ Fate: grats on Operetta, I still haven't seen one in the stores.
Do any of you struggle with space issues? I don't have a ton of stuff, but I know with collectors it's a common issue. Eveywhere you turn in my house there's a fuzzy animal, though. I would have even more pets if they didn't poop so much.

Sparkly Genius

Finlet

Do any of you struggle with space issues? I don't have a ton of stuff, but I know with collectors it's a common issue. Eveywhere you turn in my house there's a fuzzy animal, though. I would have even more pets if they didn't poop so much.

I pretty much live in a room and I have somehow been able to contain everything I own. My closet is jammed, though, and toys are all over. I keep all my bjd stuff (arrival boxes, boxes with clothing and accessories, etc.) under my bed. It was a tight fit getting Spore's box under there!
Speaking of Spore, I just made him a sweatervest. He is sitting headless beside me while I take a break.
Come to tinychat, people~ I don't bite.

6,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Would someone be willing to send a Den of Angels invitation to me?

Also I was wondering if anyone has ever made a wig out of human hair...

Sparkly Genius

Lovely Limitation

Sure, PM me your e-mail address.
Finlet has made a few wigs from human hair that turned out amazing. I am sure she will answer any questions you have.

6,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Spore XP
Lovely Limitation

Sure, PM me your e-mail address.
Finlet has made a few wigs from human hair that turned out amazing. I am sure she will answer any questions you have.

Thanks! I've always had thick hair, so in the summer months it always seems like such a waste to cut so much of it....

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Finlet
@ Fearmy: I'm pretty certain Pixiu is not limited, so take your time!
@ Fate: grats on Operetta, I still haven't seen one in the stores.

I really hope hes not limited *x*, I keep my dolls in a entertainment center...I feel like my apartment is super small and want to figure out how in the future when I adventually have 100+ dolls where they will go lol having only 3 right now their good. Where my Zev is has enough room for like 2 more sitting in chair 1/3's and probably 3 more sitting over the edge. My Miru's section has about enough room for 1 more 1/4 sitting beside her and two in front..but that front space will probably have her yo-sd children when I get them lol and her husband beside her. I have a lot of room for 1/6 and 1/12 dolls in the shelf areas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff