Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Spore - Congrats on your graduation and getting you're degree! I'm so happy for you!! Good luck on getting a job! Aww poor Spore being too big..

Okay, after totally browsing through all of Fate's pictures, I'm officially sold on sd. I think after I get my littlefees I'm going to bring home my first sd. I dunno who it will be, but will definitely be a male and most likely Yeon-Ho from Crobidoll. I just don't how he will fit in with Soa and Minah.

Sparkly Genius

Stokiaci
Spore - Congrats on your graduation and getting you're degree! I'm so happy for you!! Good luck on getting a job! Aww poor Spore being too big..

Okay, after totally browsing through all of Fate's pictures, I'm officially sold on sd. I think after I get my littlefees I'm going to bring home my first sd. I dunno who it will be, but will definitely be a male and most likely Yeon-Ho from Crobidoll. I just don't how he will fit in with Soa and Minah.

Thank you!
I adore SD, you probably will too. They are fun to hug. Crobi is a dream.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Mana; Ohhh I'm so glad you found a cheaper doll you like, I love AE's sculpts. *w* Wish I had room in my collection for one.

@Hatsya; THERE you are! rofl
I was hoping you'd lurk my Sol spam, I hope you didn't miss it. I posted a gallery thread on DoA. BD
OH GOD Bel is so amazing. Ugh. The wig and eyes are perfect. Especially the eyes. He is just a beautiful tan man. <3 I was missing spam of him.

@Spore; Oh yeah, we were kinda supposed to celebrate Maddy's birthday when I came over and it never happened. xDD
LOL all Kaylen could say about Ier was "boobs" too. Men. xD
I'm not completely in love with her face either, but she would fit in, and every time I see the details on her body I'm convinced I have to have her. We'll see. I'm giving it some time.

@Shilen; Don't blame you for not catching up. x'D I can't handle it either.
I'd love to see pics of the stuff you're making!

Hmm... I'll leave it at that for now. xD One of these days I'm sure I will be able to keep up again.
Saffron Blehckchah
@Mana; Ohhh I'm so glad you found a cheaper doll you like, I love AE's sculpts. *w* Wish I had room in my collection for one.

Honestly I am veryyyyyyyy picky about these dolls. Picky about price and about looks. There are very few I've even considered getting, or liked. Amazingly I like the cheaper ones since they tend to be more cartoony, and the realistic ones while I think they're sooooooooo pretty (like Limhwa) would make me pee my pants at night. heart rofl
Spore XP
@Mana - Aww puppy. It has crazy eyes which somehow makes it cute. I would never want to have a puppy for myself but I highly enjoy petting and snuggling other people's puppies!

The only reason I'm getting the puppy is because it looks psycho. I had no interest in getting one but I saw him online and cried. xD
I get him at 10am. He is slightly mutant and won't grow past 5 pounds (the breed usually grows to about 9) he also doesn't/can't bark at all. He likes to wrestle though, the people showed videos. *o*

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Mana Maple
Spore XP
@Mana - Aww puppy. It has crazy eyes which somehow makes it cute. I would never want to have a puppy for myself but I highly enjoy petting and snuggling other people's puppies!

The only reason I'm getting the puppy is because it looks psycho. I had no interest in getting one but I saw him online and cried. xD
I get him at 10am. He is slightly mutant and won't grow past 5 pounds (the breed usually grows to about 9) he also doesn't/can't bark at all. He likes to wrestle though, the people showed videos. *o*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/caine_corrigan/DSCF0044-1.jpg this is my 5 pound 6 month old puppy o.o i got her from a rescue
Fearmyboxers
Mana Maple
Spore XP

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/caine_corrigan/DSCF0044-1.jpg this is my 5 pound 6 month old puppy o.o i got her from a rescue
Awwwwwww so cute Cx

Magical Hobo

In a good mood, soooo~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Click for bigger image)

Fluffy Prophet

@ Mana: it's so cute and tiny and fluffy!
@ Stokiaci: I did embroider it, to match Illyana's tattoo's. It took a really long time. My 3 girls are SD sized and I'm dying to know how msd and tinies will work for me.
@ Spore: Happy birthday to Maddy! the pics came out cute.
@ Priill: She's so pretty! I love that outfit.
I just realized our baby girl puppy is already a year and 2 months! Time flies.. but she's still a baby at heart.
Finlet

Which Hujoo is yours? o: It's the only Hujoo I've ever thought was cute and not creepy. xD;; Maybe I'll take your suggestion and get one in the meantime before I get a bigger doll. o 3o

Magical Hobo

Finlet
@ Mana: it's so cute and tiny and fluffy!
@ Stokiaci: I did embroider it, to match Illyana's tattoo's. It took a really long time. My 3 girls are SD sized and I'm dying to know how msd and tinies will work for me.
@ Spore: Happy birthday to Maddy! the pics came out cute.
@ Priill: She's so pretty! I love that outfit.
I just realized our baby girl puppy is already a year and 2 months! Time flies.. but she's still a baby at heart.

Thank you! It's my favorite of her outfits, I think. smile
Congrats on your puppy being a year and 2 months! What kind of dog is she?

Desirable Genius

@ Bloodstained-Snow
(few pages ago~) Yes, I'm Dutch ;D

@ Spore
Awww, poor Spore isn't allowed to celebrate Maddy's birthday XD
*hugs Maddy* 8D happy belated birthday~

@ Priill
She looks so lovely~! heart

@ Finlet
More kitties for you~ @w@
User Image User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Stokiaci

I think that's a big reason why I like SD's
The cuddleness of them. >w<
When I'm sick, I HAVE to cuddle with my Ren. It's comforting. >w< And he's a sweety. Kai normally kicks back or hits. xD And Koujis just so small, it's hard.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Stokiaci
OH MY God...Fateee. Thanks for the link. I'm in love with Kai now. Thank you very much. He's so cute. Those pics are awesome. I would definitely stalk your journal for dollie pics.

I should have finished backtracking before my first quote. xD my bad.
Everyone seems to love Kai. xD Maybe it's because Ren is so... emotionless. xD
Thanks for lovin' my boys though. xD

Fluffy Prophet

@ Neo: they're so cute and tiny!
@ Fate: actually Ren is my favorite! Kai is a little more like me, bold and confident, maybe a little vain razz
@ Priill: she's a black lab and border collie mix, we got her for Fizz's last birthday. She's a very girly-girl for a dog. She likes to roll in perfume and flowers, so she always smells amazing.
User Image
@ Mana: she's a Hujoo berry girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas