Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
XFateX

I am more than willing to hold certain items if you know for sure you'd like them. biggrin I typically just take paypal smile and I think since the shoes are slightly bigger they'd probably fit nice in a small flat rate box biggrin

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Shattered Ciel
XFateX

I am more than willing to hold certain items if you know for sure you'd like them. biggrin I typically just take paypal smile and I think since the shoes are slightly bigger they'd probably fit nice in a small flat rate box biggrin

Alright. :3 Would you mind holding those two shoes for me? [and if Shilen doens't want the shirt, the clockwork shirt?]

I get paid.. not this upcoming week, but next week, so I should be fine to send ya some money then. I know it'll be less pay then usual, but I should be okay. .. IF..if not, would you be willing to hold till the one after? --I have mothers day I have to pay for with my next check and dads b-day presents. I HATE being paid biweekly. screws me up all the time.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
XFateX
Shattered Ciel
XFateX

Alright. :3 Would you mind holding those two shoes for me? [and if Shilen doens't want the shirt, the clockwork shirt?]

I get paid.. not this upcoming week, but next week, so I should be fine to send ya some money then. I know it'll be less pay then usual, but I should be okay. .. IF..if not, would you be willing to hold till the one after? --I have mothers day I have to pay for with my next check and dads b-day presents. I HATE being paid biweekly. screws me up all the time.

Hahah I know how you feel. My Roomie is paid biweekly too

smile No problem though I can hold them for you

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Woo~
Shoes are alwyas the last thing I buy, so this is niiice. haha.

Kai only has shoes thanks to Saff. >w<

Sparkly Genius

@Daniel - Canadians unite! lol I keep finding fellow Canadians everywhere. I usually get company faceups myself since I am not too fond of looking for faceup artists and getting waitlisted... x__x Ches is gonna be super cute when he's done.

@Stoki - lol I would want that dress for myself, but I think it would also look cute on either of my girls XD Oh wow, Soa's eyes are only 10mm? So tiny! Max's are 12mm and his is little D;

@people who posted their art - You guys are talented and amazing!

Sooo random but I won tickets to see Kelly Clarkson by doing a karaoke duel on the radio today! I was super amazed I got through and even more amazed I succeeded. YEAH.
Congrats Spore!

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
spore that is so awesome :O
congrats on the tickets.
@daniel: don't feel too silly. XD We all project personalities onto our dolls. it's part of the fun!
Haha hopefully his wig comes soon!
What's koala tea? haha a funny way of saying quality? XD
And awww, your little guy's so cute!

@shilen: ooh new dolleh? What kind? Any pics? Yay for a break! haha.

@spore: congrats on the tix winning! XD you gotta show us how you won em! Heeeeee!

@rosey: awww! Those two look so great. hahaha so cute!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
biggrin I painted Dilly!

User Image
Loving the new pictures.

Also, holy crap. Shipping my Beryl body from Australia to the Netherlands cost $132 (AUD). Anything cheaper would have no tracking and would take 4 months to get here or something. I blame her hooves, which makes the package weigh 4 kilogram (8,8 pounds) xD
Since we didn't expect it to be this expensive my awesome split partner offered to pay half of it, but seeing as she already paid shipping from Soom to her, I couldn't let her do that. So she threw some goodies in the box, including a Littlefee Rolly sleeping plate.
So I'm hoping it'll arrive early next week. I also got a Spiritdoll bust part (29cm circumference boobies lol) which also shipped.
And my Volks Sd10 body should be shipped out today. So I'm all giddy about packages coming in 4laugh

Sparkling Senshi

My Arkose and Garyl are in customs right now, the wait is killing me. I hope to see them tomorrow. crying

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Catching up on everything = GIGANTIC RESPONSE.

@Yuki; EEP, Kiki in her wig. ; w ; It's just as cute as I expected. You have good taste. I can not wait to see more photos of her, she can model stuff for you so that you can sell it on Etsy. ;3

@Tora; Alexis is so perfectly cute in her blonde wig and Fin's dress. <333 I'm so glad it suits her!

@Lucifer; Grail doll! OwO GRATS! Hope to see it soon!!

@Ciel; Grats on your grail doll too!! :'D That wig looks so soft and I LOVE her pierced ears! <3 Now she has a faceup, ooo. She's so beautiful. ; 3 ;
I also love the art you posted. >w<

@Daniel; BLUEFAIRY BUDDIES! <3 I am the cousin my cousin talked about. xD My Ophelia is a Jasmine, and I'm hoping to get a SF Paul one day. Ches is way too adorable. ; w ; I love Olive boys. Even when BFs are naked they are amazing. xDD Srsly.
Lovely art too, btw! :'3 Guh, Ches is going to be so so so cute when you get him all dressed up. <333

@Stoki; Soa is adorable as usual in her new dress. You made it so cute! :'D

@Khrys; Leo with red hair is so awwwwwwww!!

@Shilen; Heyyy, welcome back! :3 Hope the cons have been treating you well. What kind of doll did you pick up? :0

@Roz; Glad you got your new wigs, maaaan do they look soft. o w o Love the colour of Rinnie's, it's awesome that she's in character now. x3
Thanks, glad you're liking the story so far! Ophelia is weirdly mature and yet weirdly immature... like one second she's all "I must be responsible" and then she's like "I can't go outside because I don't have sunglasses" LOL. xD
Ugh so many pages, I gotta go back and find part 2 of your story, I need to read it and bookmark it like a smart person. ;__;

@Snow; Holy crap insane shipping. ;____; I'm so glad you had a great swap partner for that. You have so much stuff on the way, that's so exciting. 0u0 I hope you pic spam all of it!
P.S. 29cm chest circumference, WHAT? xDD

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Saffron Blehckchah

@Ciel; Grats on your grail doll too!! :'D That wig looks so soft and I LOVE her pierced ears! <3 Now she has a faceup, ooo. She's so beautiful. ; 3 ;
I also love the art you posted. >w<

Thanks so much! <3 <3 It's a ridiculously soft it's about 8 inches long and made of Angora.
I squealed over the piercings. I am so happy I begged Victoria to add it last minute, I would have been to afraid to do that myself.

>w< and Double thank you for the faceup and art compliment.

User Image <--- it's an unfinished teaser of a older piece I'd done. ( there is a finished on my FB though... )

Of Dil'wyn and Obi ( Io/chrom)

User Image and this is what happens when I can't sleep x-x and have music stuck in my head... odd Chibis
Saffron Blehckchah

@Snow; Holy crap insane shipping. ;____; I'm so glad you had a great swap partner for that. You have so much stuff on the way, that's so exciting. 0u0 I hope you pic spam all of it!
P.S. 29cm chest circumference, WHAT? xDD

Haha yeah xD I ordered the body in January, and now everything is just conveniently falling into place. I stumbled upon the Volks body and the bust part, as if it was fate, lol.
And yes, I've always wanted a doll with a huge chest. My other girls are Minifee's with medium/tiny chest, supia and limhwa who have a medium chest and Zaoll who has a smaller chest.
I neeeeeeded a huuuuuge chest. Don't know why xD

Also, anyone interested in a Withdoll Priscilla in Rosy brown with most armor parts (and some damage to her ears)? I've had her up on DOA for a while and had two interested people but one completely bailed and the other asked for a price that was ridiculous. She's up for $450, but I'm willing to accept offers. Pm me if you happen to be interested c: (If this is even allowed)

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Ciel; I could never do the piercings myself either, you were wise to ask for them. ; w ; I can't imagine her without them!
The two of them make such a good couple, you totally did them justice. Now I want to see them together IRL. o u o
LOL smirky Link! I'm so amused. xDD I think I'm finally pretty close to beating Skyward Sword....

@Snow; Somehow I know what you mean about needing one with a huge chest, LOLOL. xDD My SD girl's chest is medium basically, and my MSD has no chest at all... so... I mean... I need a fully endowed woman at some point. rofl
Funny how doll purchases just kind of fall into place like that. Everything is coming together. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff