17,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
-OLiViA SUiS-
Obsidian Dreamlight
-OLiViA SUiS-
Obsidian Dreamlight
I've got a fair number of 1st gen, one 2nd gen, a ton of 3rd gen, I think 3 of the 3.5 gen, and eight of this new, 4th gen.

I love My Little Pony.

Oh yeah...I forgot about the 3.5 gen... O_O

It's probably better for everyone if we all forget about them. 3nodding

I received them as a gift.

Yeah...I didn't want to mention my disdain for them in case I would run the risk of offending someone... haha.... yes *forgets them*

They were honestly a bad idea, I think. The body design was terrible, and they pared down the assortment of characters a lot. And, not positive but I think they were a lot more vapid than other generations.

Friendly Gawker

8,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Obsidian Dreamlight
-OLiViA SUiS-
Obsidian Dreamlight
-OLiViA SUiS-
Obsidian Dreamlight
I've got a fair number of 1st gen, one 2nd gen, a ton of 3rd gen, I think 3 of the 3.5 gen, and eight of this new, 4th gen.

I love My Little Pony.

Oh yeah...I forgot about the 3.5 gen... O_O

It's probably better for everyone if we all forget about them. 3nodding

I received them as a gift.

Yeah...I didn't want to mention my disdain for them in case I would run the risk of offending someone... haha.... yes *forgets them*

They were honestly a bad idea, I think. The body design was terrible, and they pared down the assortment of characters a lot. And, not positive but I think they were a lot more vapid than other generations.

Yeah... All I can say is I thought they were ugly. By the time they came out I was out of the my little pony phase... And then fim came out... And I got hooked in again.

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: My mom wouldn't stop buying them for me. Eventually I threw them away. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games